Trophy Crew - Starting up/Looking for new membership

Looking to start up a solid crew of boosters.  I'm tired of flaky people, sessions not happening, etc and hunting down people just to get a game.  Let's face it, in trophy hunting you need strong allies and friends.  It's always more fun when you have friends to play games with and knock out some trophies and everyone finishes. 

I'm looking for a few things:

1.  You're friendly, willing to help others.

2.  You have multiple ways of communicating (either voice chat or psn chats/ps4 parties/etc.)

3.  You have a PC so you can edit spreadsheet data (this helps keep track of everyone's games and completed lists.

4.  You are not required to have multiple gaming systems but it is RECOMMENDED.  It does help to keep efficiency for certain games when there is turns between people.

5.  Just like point 4, having another system and another copy of the game does help.  It's not required because of everyone's $$$ budgeting. 

6.  We all have somewhat similar timezones in which to play.  I am located in WEST US (-7 GMT Mountain Time)

We will use a google spreadsheet with a list of games, and we can mark which ones you have completed and which ones you have not.

Let me know if this sounds good or if you have any questions.

TLDR:  I'm looking for a solid group of boosters to play games with and have some fun. 

Example image of the spreadsheet template

5cUNJyj.png
9c5cda20bc9b453298fc1013bb5f4a8d.png

Edited by DARKB1KE

I'm up for it, don't have a pc for spreadsheet ingredients though

I think tablets might work for editing?  I'm not too sure on that. 

I see your location says UK, that might pose some challenges but I have no problems with late nights/early mornings if need be. 

I'd be up for this, especially since school's almost done. Only thing is that my internet's kind of messy. It works well sometimes, and other times it's kinda crap.

Also, may or may not be too lazy to make a spreadsheet, but I can make one.

Edited by Inflam
  • Like 1

I'd be up for this, especially since school's almost done. Only thing is that my internet's kind of messy. It works well sometimes, and other times it's kinda crap.

Also, may or may not be too lazy to make a spreadsheet, but I can make one.

I've got one already set up, just needs to add names to it. 

I'd like to join up.  I have PC, audio chat capabilities, and am located in Las Vegas, NV.

I only game on the PS4 though, but I know how to patiently wait my turn.  :) 

Edited by scogg34
  • Like 1

I could be up for this, although I don't know how many games I will have that will match up. I have a PS4, PS3, a PSTV (for what it is worth since I know it doesn't work with all vita games), PS4 chat (although that is spotting when kids are sleeping) and a PC. I usually can only play after 8pm CST, so if that doesn't match up I understand.

• Like 1

Hey you added me on psn for Far Cry 2, myself and a friend would be up for joining this group, any chance I can get a look at the spreadsheet of games?

I have a proper gaming set up so ps4/3 PC etc so can help however ;) I'm GMT (London) but I stay up late a lot

I'll PM you the link.  Keep in mind that this spreadsheet will only be available to members for editing.  We can keep adding more games into the list as new ones get released or anybody has one that's missing.

Edited by DARKB1KE

• 11 months later...

So things dropped due to me working night shifts, but once again this is starting up.

This time we have discord to help manage channels and games, you guys are welcome to join in if you see an active boost.

Running PS3/PS4 games right now.  Would really love to get more people with ALTS/Secondary systems for best efficiency.

9c5cda20bc9b453298fc1013bb5f4a8d.png

https://discord.gg/j96NUsB

Edited by DARKB1KE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Now recruiting for NA region only

Ideally I'd like to find people that share a somewhat similar time zone so we can finish off more games.  The crew mainly consists of EU players at the moment. 

It'd be really cool to build up a solid crew of trophy hunters instead of having to rely on sketchy gaming sessions and noshows.  So if you are a dedicated booster and want more progress, check us out. 

• 11 months later...
On 9/2/2017 at 0:11 AM, DARKB1KE said:

Now recruiting for NA region only

Ideally I'd like to find people that share a somewhat similar time zone so we can finish off more games.  The crew mainly consists of EU players at the moment. 

It'd be really cool to build up a solid crew of trophy hunters instead of having to rely on sketchy gaming sessions and noshows.  So if you are a dedicated booster and want more progress, check us out. 

I mean if it meant finally get BO3 campaign done, I wouldn't mind.