Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls E3 news

No word yet, but I am guessing that they're going to announce it very soon.

Hopefully it'll be something worth while. Maybe another nendroid? Like in the Blanc LE. It's actually the only Nep thing from the LEs i use as decoration. 

Edited by xZoneHunter

Read the linked article and still can't tell - anyone know if this is an turn-based RPG like the Rebirth series or a musou style game like U or the latest (or some combination of the two)?  Love the former, not really into the latter.

You sir, are a god among men. That's awesome news about it being turn-based. I was going to get it anyway because Nep, but I much prefer the turn-based combat to musou (or the strategy RPG combat from Hyperdevotion Noire).

You sir, are a god among men. That's awesome news about it being turn-based. I was going to get it anyway because Nep, but I much prefer the turn-based combat to musou (or the strategy RPG combat from Hyperdevotion Noire).

But don't you want idol raising mechanics. I mean, idols are still incredibly popular these days.

Yeah Like the CPU itslef so Noire, Nep, Vert and Blanc at leats could have been in the game xD

They've been in every game so far, give Plue a chance to shine :P

And Nep is in the game, sure, it's a Nepbike, but it's still Nep =D

Plus, no one wants Vert :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

What? Don't know if you are prainsing he ror the opposite xD

Why wouldn't I praise her? Flatness is justice!

You sir, are a god among men.

Sure I am, it's in my name :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

They've been in every game so far, give Plue a chance to shine :P

And Nep is in the game, sure, it's a Nepbike, but it's still Nep =D

Why wouldn't I praise her? Flatness is justice!

Sure I am, it's in my name :awesome:

Well i still haven't Played Re; Birth 3 so i don't know if i will like Plutia or nope :P

Well i guess it's a Bike with her name not literally her as a Bike or if that is oh my god we will see the strangest bike ever xD

Nah no problem with Vert By me, not my favourite charcater, not my least one (In fact for now there isn't a least one xD).

Anyway we will see them again in the new game, hopefully some news will come out soon we just have a image and maybe the name if it's really that.

Ah here you are my friend :highfive: Even if i don't honestly Care too much if it's Flat or Plot until the Girl is cute and wonderful :3

Now you are a God, isn't your Name Satoshi the Wolf and Satoshi coming from Pokèmon? xD:stalker:

I love it when you say that nice stuff about Vert. :awesome:

Hopefully it'll be something worth while. Maybe another nendroid? Like in the Blanc LE. It's actually the only Nep thing from the LEs i use as decoration.

I would love it, if they include another mini figure, because I love my mini Blanc.

I love it when you say that nice stuff about Vert. :awesome:

I was wondering if you would see it :awesome:

Well i still haven't Played Re; Birth 3 so i don't know if i will like Plutia or nope :P

2 words, Kana Hanazawa :P

Well i guess it's a Bike with her name not literally her as a Bike or if that is oh my god we will see the strangest bike ever xD

It's her. It's Nep transformed... or better said, fused with IF's bike =D

Ah here you are my friend :highfive: Even if i don't honestly Care too much if it's Flat or Plot until the Girl is cute and wonderful :3

You can't have cute girl with plot :awesome:

Now you are a God, isn't your Name Satoshi the Wolf and Satoshi coming from Pokèmon? xD:stalker:

It's a pun =D Kanji means god, transcription means wolf :awesome:

I like puns :D

2 words, Kana Hanazawa :P

It's her. It's Nep transformed... or better said, fused with IF's bike =D

You can't have cute girl with plot :awesome:

It's a pun =D Kanji means god, transcription means wolf :awesome:

I like puns :D

Yeah But if you talk about Voices in the Cast sorry but i prefer Eri Kitamura that is in fact uni xD Is My 3Rd favourite Seyuu in general, Kana hanazawa is the 4Th one :P

Ah i see, well it will be the funniest Bike we ever seen then, embarassing If in every occasion xD

Well Seems like Noire Or Yuna (FFX) to say 2 in Games world don't agree with you :P

Yeah, Trying to find some Excuse in the end XP That's it xD

Yeah But if you talk about Voices in the Cast sorry but i prefer Eri Kitamura that is in fact uni xD Is My 3Rd favourite Seyuu in general, Kana hanazawa is the 4Th one :P

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah, Trying to find some Excuse in the end XP That's it xD

I can always change name to kanji, but I don't think you guys would appreciate that :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

The Limited Edition has been announced. 

14232444_2092787014280067_16223685207814

14202693_2092787034280065_25122744679203

Preorder Times

North America: September 15 at 10am PDT

Europe: September 15 at 12pm BST

North America: http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/NepSega_LE

Europe: Not on the store, yet. 

Wow, this is looking gorgeous...

Buuut, I don't think I can justify the EU store price =/

I would love the pillow =D But since it's just the case and not the pillow, I can omit this one.

Wow, this is looking gorgeous...

Buuut, I don't think I can justify the EU store price =/

I would love the pillow =D But since it's just the case and not the pillow, I can omit this one.

Yeah they def should change the pricing for EU should make it like on PS store where 1$ is 1€ and not like having to pay like 100 bucks for a LE.

Yeah they def should change the pricing for EU should make it like on PS store where 1$ is 1€ and not like having to pay like 100 bucks for a LE.

I think they ARE doing 1$ = 1€, which is why we have to pay much more...

Or they are doing 1$ = 1£...? I haven't bought anything from their store except for the RB3 LE.

Like sure, VAT and all that crap, but considering you have to pay freaking 10£ for shipping, they should at least have normal default price.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I think they ARE doing 1$ = 1€, which is why we have to pay much more...

Or they are doing 1$ = 1£...? I haven't bought anything from their store except for the RB3 LE.

Like sure, VAT and all that crap, but considering you have to pay freaking 10£ for shipping, they should at least have normal default price.

I wish they would convert it like 1$ = 1€ so we only would have to pay the exact price as US does but sadly i heared they convert it from $ to £ to € and since £>€ we have to pay more for nothing.

Kinda wish they would open an Iffystore germany or so since then they would likely have the same prices as amazon does and also no shipping cost that way (or really small one like 1-2€)

About Amazon each standard edition there was like 10 bucks cheaper on release than Iffystore.

Edited by Tosmasta00

I wish they would convert it like 1$ = 1€ so we only would have to pay the exact price as US does but sadly i heared they convert it from $ to £ to € and since £>€ we have to pay more for nothing.

Wow, great...

And technically, even with 1$ = 1€, the US one would still be cheaper =D Sure, considering VAT, it would be the same, but basically without all the EU BS, US will always be cheaper.

It's funny that whenever a nep LE releases we have to get this discussion going again :P

In other news, anyone else having problems ordering the LE from the EU store? Keep getting an error page whenever i want to go to 'checkout'. Will try again in an hour or so.

Ordered it. :D

Edited by xZoneHunter

• 1 month later...