Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls E3 news

Nice, there are many Neptunia games but they are all good :) be aware if Vert or Iris Heart see this topic there will be no stopping the discussion about this game :awesome:  I was also wondering if playing those 3 remakes on psvita of HDN games from ps3 is worth it, even after playing those ps3 versions.​

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

IF is my favorite Human character, I hope this spin-off have a better story than MegaTagmension Blanc. I watched Segaha anime 1 year ago and it's funny as hell, so, my expectations are high on this game. I cannot wait for knowing what the Limited Edition will include.  

Nice, there are many Neptunia games but they are all good :) be aware if Vert or Iris Heart see this topic there will be no stopping the discussion about this game :awesome:  I was also wondering if playing those 3 remakes on psvita of HDN games from ps3 is worth it, even after playing those ps3 versions.​

Well, Re;birth versions have the Victory's combat system and that's really good. The only game that is different from the original one is Re;birth 1, the other ones are the same as the original versions. But, you could try them if you wanna hate the mini game Stella's Dungeon. D:

• Like 1

Well, Re;birth versions have the Victory's combat system and that's really good. The only game that is different from the original one is Re;birth 1, the other ones are the same as the original versions. But, you could try them if you wanna hate the mini game Stella's Dungeon. D:

I see, thanks for info ;) if there are not many changes then I will be happy by only playing first 3 games on ps3.​

I can't wait to try this game out, because I curious about the new combat system. It sucks that other CPU's are not going to be in it. I can't wait to see the LE in August

I see, thanks for info ;) if there are not many changes then I will be happy by only playing first 3 games on ps3.​

I suggest that you don't start with the original Hyperdimension Neptunia, and just start with Nep Mk2. 

• Like 1

I can't wait to try this game out, because I curious about the new combat system. It sucks that other CPU's are not going to be in it. I can't wait to see the LE in August

I suggest that you don't start with the original Hyperdimension Neptunia, and just start with Nep Mk2. 

I have read that combat system in first HDN was awful but as long as it has good story and is funny I dont mind this ^_^

I have read that combat system in first HDN was awful but as long as it has good story and is funny I dont mind this ^_^

Because people are lazy to count :P

It sucks that other CPU's are not going to be in it.

Finally no Vert, best game :awesome: :awesome:

Nah, but seriously, Plutie's gonna be there, Nep's gonna be there, one has everything one needs :awesome:

• 2 months later...

Because they are not SEGA console representatives =D

Eh they could have still be as part of IF Army if they wanted to xD

Nah anyway i really like how Superdimensions Looks like but anyway i have to see the anime about Sega girls before playing it to know them a little :P

Read the linked article and still can't tell - anyone know if this is an turn-based RPG like the Rebirth series or a musou style game like U or the latest (or some combination of the two)?  Love the former, not really into the latter.

AFAIK it's like the normal games (rebirth) but with a few tweaks here and there.

Also, any word on a LE? ^^

• Like 1