Financial Year Backlog Challenge Thing

Time for an Update

News flash :D

After ~ 120 hours i've finally completed Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning to 100% :D ... sadly needed a 2nd walktrhough on Hard Difficutly to get the very last trophy :( some 20 unnecessary hours... well, final conclusion: good game, enjoyed the story, but combat system was a bit difficult... 1st: no option to keep an enemy in line of sight, made same troubles in following enemies during a battle (and sometimes blocking them from my view) and 2nd: evading enemies was strangely difficult... i was hit many times even when i had pressed evasion button 2 or 3 times but made that move only after being hit :angry: ... although i'm glad that on my 2nd walkthrough i had more experience so i was hit less than on 1st playthrough... otherwise i had died countless times :rolleyes:

I completed 4 Worlds of Amnesia: Memories and played two minigames (air hockey and rock-paper-scissors) already...awesome story, i really laugh often... don't understand the bad saying about this one...

By pure coincidence i solved a few more riddles in Broken Age but i am stuck since a few days without any progress :( ... i'm on the verge of looking at a guide now :angry::D

Obtained most online trophies in Red Dead Redemption and R.U.S.E. by now...

Oh and I bought another games :( ... Virtue's Last Reward and Quantum of Solace are now in my possession, both needed for new letters in my plan to get a plat for every letter of the alphabet :D (i have 20 of 27 now :) )... sadly it seems that Quantum of Solace is bought too late, the matchmaking system is off function since a few days :( (plat unobtainable)

Currently Playing

Anmesia: Memories

Project Cars

R.U.S.E.

Red Dead Redemption

Games played or completed so far

:platinum:Crysis 3 - 100%

:platinum: Dante's Inferno - 100%

:platinum: Dragon's Crown - 100%

:platinum: Ether One - 100%

:platinum: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning 100%

:platinum: Metro Last Light - 100%

:platinum: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (Vita) - 100%

:platinum: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3) - 100%

:platinum: Sleeping Dogs (PS3) - 100%

:platinum: Sound Shapes (PS4) - 100%

:platinum: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 100%

Battlefield 3 - 28%... Campaign (Easy) + Coop (Hard)

Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris (100%)

Life is Strange - 18%... Episode 1 complete

Lost Planet 2 - 18%... Finished Campaign on Normal

Probably buying

Virtue's Last Reward

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition

Project Cars GOTY

Bought already

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition (PS3) + Bioshock Infinite (PS3) 3€

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 6,20€

Resident Evil 0 HD (PS4) + DMC HD Collection (PS3) 0€

Quantum of Solace 5,60€

DLC bought already

Playstaton All-Stars Battle Royal - Fearless 1,59€

Outlast - The Whistleblower 3,27€

Sleeping Dogs: Year of the Snake + Nightmare in North Point 12,08€

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Time for some more updates, I guess.

L8e79c9.png

I got the final trophy I was missing to have all of them besides the DLC trophies, but those don't exist in my world anyways.

Depending on wether or the friend I was playing this with wants to play this again every once in a while or not, I might back to this game a few times to play a few races. I wouldn't really do that for single player though, since the easy AI of the opponents ruins the fun a little. Otherwise the game is still pretty great if you've got a friend to play it with because the online servers are basically dead.

L37faa2.png

(JOURNEY)

I decided to get the 100% and didn't even need to try the harder trophies multiple times. Actually, the trophy I had the most trouble with was the one where you have to cross a broken bridge without fully repairing it. I needed 4 tries for that because I was too stubborn to disconnect my PS3 from the internet for the first 2 times. On the next try I activated the last repair by by accident and then on the fourth I finally managed to do it.

Like I said before it's a beautiful game and I advise anyone who has PS+ and one to two hours to spare to play this game.

That's it in terms of gaming progress.

On a different note, I've noticed that the PS+ games for November just went up and was surprised to see that a title I wanted to play for a long time was on that list. The game I'm talking about is DiRT 3 and I'm probably gonna play this a lot. This might also become the new game to play together with the same friend that I was playing Mad Riders with. 

The rest of the PS+ selection was also pretty decent including some Vita time killers and a Halloween themed game that I've never heard about before called Costume Quest 2. It's also one of these months that makes me wish I had a PS4 because Everybody's gone to the Rapture is on PS+ as well. But I guess that just means I have more great games to play when I finally get a PS4, right? :)

Well, there was the good but, of course, with all that's good there has to be something bad.

I just had my first Cave-in but I don't feel bad about it at all, the opposite actually. I was looking through the Halloween sales just to see if there was anything impressive, you know, just to be sure. Turns out there are a few great sales like Dante's Inferno for 2,99€ and Darksiders for 1,99€. When I saw the first of those I was already pondering wether I should get it since a friend of mine told me the game was pretty badass, but when I saw that Darksiders was on there as well and essentially for the price of a pack of bubble gum, I decided to buy it. Honestly, the only reason I didn't get Dante's Inferno as well is that that wouldn't leave me with enough money to buy Pokemon Moon on release later this month and that's something I really want to do.

I actually already own Darksiders on Steam since I got it for essentially nothing in a Humble Bundle ages ago but I don't have an XBox controller to play it with and playing it with a keyboard just felt wrong. At least wrong enough that I didn't really play that far before I stopped. I thought 2€ would be a nice price to experience this game with fitting controls and a set of trophies to go with it (Steam achievements are completely worthless in my eyes). 

[Edit:] Now that I think about it, this isn't even a cave-in since I haven't touched my DLC money yet. :D

Also with the formatting. I've probably done something wrong, so check that out and show me what you want fixed.

With LCS, you think it's weird going back to the old controls? Try going back to the old controls after not only getting used to the new controls, but having spent most of your time with LCS playing on PSP where you have to hold L and then pull the joystick left or right to do a drive by. L2 and R2 are blessings sir and you are lucky to have them.

LCS:

Actually, I meant that more in a way of positively weird rather than negatively weird. But I can imagine it being annoying to pull off Street Fighter style combos for a simple drive by. :P To be honest, I don't even think I've used L2 and R2 a single time up to the point I'm at right now. I guess my inexperience makes it less efficient to perform a drive by than to just run someone over at a high speed.

Formatting:
Since what I wrote might be confusing, here's my list completely updated and as I would like it to look. (I've also fixed the weird formatting errors that all of those lists had. At least I believe I did. ^_^

XFALIONX

CURRENTLY PLAYING

GTA: Liberty City Stories (PS3)

COMPLETED GAMES

Rune Factory Oceans (PS3) - completed the story and earned the platinum trophy

Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- (PSV) - completed the story and earned the platinum trophy

Journey (PS3) - 100%

CASUALLY PLAYING

Osu! (PC)

World of Warcraft: Legion (PC)

Mad Riders (PS3)

Mitos.is (PC)

PICK-UPS

Pokemon Moon (3DS)

World of Warcraft: Legion (PC) - 57,98€

Persona 5 (PS3)

MY LITTLE SINS

Darksiders (PS3) - 1,99€ (Still covered by DLC allowance)

DLC

I can assure you that this list will stay empty for the rest of the year, I despise DLC

WALLET STATUS

>200 Annihilated

>100 Writhing in pain

>50 On diet < 59,97€

<50 Completely fine

Edited by xFalionx

Finally, an update:

Hit a brick wall in The Guided Fate Paradox that goes by the name of Satanael. Will need to burst-synth a better DEF boosting equipment as my current build is purely ATK-SPD reliant and Renya is very squishy as a result - the natural DEF boost is more than enough for him to shrug the attacks of normal enemies like nothing, but Satanael sneezes a couple of times, and down I go. Sword of God takes about a half of his HP, but I can't get closer to squish the bastard because he starts running away... and I'm really not feeling like grinding Divinigram unlocks right now, so I'm taking a break from it right now, which led me to do some PS3 backlog cleanup:

First, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - my first LEGO plat and a nice breather game that had lasted me for a couple of weeks.

And second, I've returned to the DmC: Devil May Cry after a nearly two year hiatus. Cleaned up all the collectibles, and now just need to beat the game on all difficulties. SSS runs of Nephilim and last Red Orbs\Upgrade Points should come naturally. After that I'll move on onto DLC. To be honest, I'm really fond of the art design of this one... Don't get the explosive hate either. I grew out of it long before the release, simply accepting this as a different spin on the formula, and it turned out to be a nice game, really. And Donte still turned out to be better than Nero... hell, I hate that kid so much...

Now for the Vita progress:

Really close to finishing the Marvel Arcade Pack of LittleBigPlanet. To be honest, I'm sick of it. Hero Rush slowly kills me each time I play it, and I still have four more ranks to go until 20... Luckily, Ultimate Escape should take me much less time to complete than the other two game chores. Can't wait to be done with it and the main game as well, as I very obviously not going to bother with the plat, because online. Maybe I'll get the Create Mode time and tutorials related trophies, but after that, I'll be done, done, done and finally get back my card space that this game holds hostage.

Freedom Wars... well, I'm done with the story. Same thing here completion wise - no plat for me, but I'll attempt to get as many trophies as I can.

Oh, and Tales of Destiny? I'm finally going to get back to it. 

So, what needs to be changed:

Add to Currently Playing:

DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3)

Add to Games Crossed From Backlog:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS3)

Edited by NetEntity

Time for an Update

Even though it is only 2 days ago i have some good news to present...

First of all, as i read about the Zero Time: The Nonary Games coming in Spring 2017 i sent my copy of Virtue's Last Reward for full refund back :D ... but i will use part of the money to buy Xblaze Code Embryo because it's on sale :facepalm::D

Now then, regarding trophies earned:

I just completed Amnesia: Memories though using a Guide to get all different story endings... and i skipped most text after 1 playthrough in each world... comparing the two VNs i played so far, i like Steins;Gate more, but Amnesia isn't that bad as many others say... i had a good time and laughed a lot :) ... though sometimes it was strange to date a playboy and getting farther away from him, resolved in a bad ending... seriously? :blink:

Finished a walktrough in Dead Nation (PS4) and killed other 10.000 zombies already xD ... together with Steva24 i wipped away all (coop-) online trophies (yes man :D)... sadly we played on low difficulty to get many trophies and redoing everything on higher difficulty will be painful... but i have to kill some 40k zombies still, so replaying many levels is necessary :facepalm:

Played some hours of Dying Light and after getting some high level weapons i could instant kill every common zombie xD instead of hitting one 7-8 times :awesome: ... the game itself is just awesome... killing zombies and climbing every building up or down you see? Just awesome :wub:

Lastly i boosted some trophies in Batman: Arkham Origins as the servers going down in a month and i want every trophy in danger of being locked away before that happens...

Oh and i really hope that i can boost Quantum of Solace too, but i fear that plat is locked away for eternity :(

Currently Playing

Dying Light

Dead Nation (PS4)

Batman: Arkham Origins

Project Cars

:platinum:Amnesia: Memories - 100%

Probably buying

Virtue's Last Reward

Project Cars GOTY

Bought already

Quantum of Solace 5,60€

DLC bought already

It's that time again, after another busy week of classes and trying to save my grades, I somehow managed to get some trophy hunting in. Anywho, here are some of the big things that happened:

• With Tales of Berseria's release date closing in (and EB games finally taking pre-orders, I honestly dropped everything and went over to pre-order the collector's edition as soon as I heard), I joined in the Let's Finish Tales event in an attempt to get through one of my Tales games before it releases. Choosing to go through Xillia 2, I spent a few days grinding out some titles in the arena, getting owned in the EX dungeon and gambling like crazy so I could hoard friendship potions. Once I hit slightly over 7000 grade, I jumped into new game + and have spent the past 2 days rediscovering why I really liked this game :).
  • Also have been spending time trying to get Ratchet Deadlocked finished off, currently at 110 skill points and just bought the Harbinger after starting challenge mode. Shame this port of the game was so butchered; Gleeman Vox's teeth going through his mouth in one of the first cutscenes, Ratchet's helmet being too small in the VERY NEXT scene, hearing about Annihilation Nation's dental plan a dozen times (play through the first planet in this version, you'll get pissed off at that line to), Ace's visor completely obscuring his eyes... I could go on, but then this one point would be as long and complicated as my game list below.
  • When PSN (and the internet) was down a couple weeks ago, I took advantage of the downtime and 100%ed Journey. Also bought Amaranthe's new album earlier that day (the day it came out) and had it playing next to me, which made finding all of the symbols and random stuff that much more bearable. Considering it was a free PS+ game I don't have any complaints, but after you've experienced the "story" once there's really not much else to do, so my PS4's Hard drive regained a few GBs once I got the last trophy.
  • Finally, I made abit of progress in my second Hyperdimension Neptunia playthrough. Not much to say about it unfortunately, since I'm just trying to find the monsters and events I missed, but it's the only other thing I put significant time into since my last update. Haven't touched it since I started Xillia 2 again though, and unless I get bored of that game this one will likely have to wait abit before I return to it.

Ratchet2425:

Currently Playing:

Games played at beginning of event (In no particular order) (% completed before July 1st, % currently completed, date game was started, (additional information)):

Hyperdimension Neptunia: 32%. 52%. March 14th, 2016.

Tales of Graces f: 11%. 14%. ~October 5th, 2015.

Tales of Xillia 2: 24%. 47%. ~October 24th, 2014. (Unsure of exact start, was likely closer to November as I wanted to complete Xillia 1's story first)

Metal Gear Solid 2: 77%. 81%. September 13th, 2014.

Metal Gear Solid 3: 15%. 15%. November 8th, 2015.

Dragon Age II: 39%. 43%. October 18th, 2013. (Base game only)

Heavy Rain: 42%. 51%. October 3rd, 2014.

Beyond: Two Souls: 36%. 36%. September 5th, 2014.

Dynasty Warriors 7: 34%. 43%. November 21st, 2015.

Mass Effect 2: 89% base, 85% overall. 89% base, 85% overall. September 14th, 2014

• Zaeed: The Price of Revenge: 100%. 100%. September 14th, 2014. (Finished Already, listed here to show I have all the DLC)
  • Arrival: 0%. 0%. March 19th, 2016 (Bought on this date, is installed but haven't started yet)

Ratchet Deadlocked: 3%. 45%. May 29th, 2016.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault: 15%. 17%. May 28th, 2016.

Jak 3: 58%. 58%. February 2nd, 2013.

Sonic Adventure: 43% base, 30% overall. 52% base, 36% overall. July 22nd, 2015

• Sonic Adventure DX: 0%. 0%. July 22nd, 2015.

Final Fantasy X HD: 9%. 9%. July 24th, 2015.

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered 0%. 8%. May 17th, 2016.

Rock Band 4: 8%. 46%. June 29th, 2016. (Base Game only, for now at least)

Senran Kagura Estival Versus: 20%. 29%. March 19th, 2016.

Uncharted 2: 26%. 26%. September 8th, 2012.

Uncharted 1 Remastered: 9%. 9%. December 26th, 2015.

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: 88%. 88%. May 5th, 2009.

Games started in July 2016 (% completed, date game was purchased, (additional information)):

Assassins Creed III: 17%. June 2nd, 2016. (Base Game only)

Sonic Adventure 2: 5%. June 27th, 2015. (Base Game only)

Echochrome: 14%. June 19th, 2016. 

Games started/added in September 2016 (% completed, date game was purchased, (additional information)):

Super Stardust HD: 24%. March 2016 

Broforce: 4%. March 4th, 2016.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X: 17%. September 4th, 2016.

AdVenture Capitalist: 61%. September 7th, 2016.

Darkest Dungeon: 21%. September 27th, 2016.

Completed Games: (Date Started, Date Finished, Time Taken)

Gone Home: June 27th 2016, July 2nd 2016, 5 Days, 2 Hours

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: January 6th, 2012, July 31st, 2016. 4 Years, 7 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours (100%)

Driveclub: January 15th, 2016, August 31st, 2016. 7 months, 2 weeks, 1 day (100% Completion)

NBA 2k17: The Prelude: September 10th, 2016, September 11th, 2016. 15 hours, 15 minutes (Spent more time sleeping than playing     :P)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: December 4th, 2015, September 12th, 2016. 9 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days.

Grim Fandango Remastered: January 12th, 2016, September 17th, 20168 Months, 5 Days, 17 Hours.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd: September 13th, 2015, October 5th, 20161 Year, 3 Weeks, 2 Days.

Journey: October 2nd, 2016, October 21st, 2016. 2 Weeks, 5 Days, 5 Hours.

Pick-ups:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X (PS4) (Picked Up)
Tales of Berseria (PS4) (Pre-Ordered the Collectors Edition :))

Darkest Dungeon (PS4)

Games bought because I'm a bitch and couldn't hold out

None, Yet...

DLC Allowance

None, hopefully it stays this way

Current Overall Spendings: $0.00

The only thing that should need changing from you Spidey is moving Project Diva F 2nd from "Currently Playing" to "Completed".

But wait, there's more! You can also move Journey to Completed as well Spidey :)

It's time to update, quoting so you'll know

Also have been spending time trying to get Ratchet Deadlocked finished off, currently at 110 skill points and just bought the Harbinger after starting challenge mode. Shame this port of the game was so butchered; Gleeman Vox's teeth going through his mouth in one of the first cutscenes, Ratchet's helmet being too small in the VERY NEXT scene, hearing about Annihilation Nation's dental plan a dozen times (play through the first planet in this version, you'll get pissed off at that line to), Ace's visor completely obscuring his eyes... I could go on, but then this one point would be as long and complicated as my game list below.

I really wonder how they managed to mess up the clipping of all things. I mean didn't they even do a single test run of their finished product or were they just too lazy to fix that? 

At least it's only graphical problems, although I do remember there being complaints about the game being likely to crash at times, which I luckily didn't experience while I was going for the platinum trophy in that game.

I really wonder how they managed to mess up the clipping of all things. I mean didn't they even do a single test run of their finished product or were they just too lazy to fix that? 

At least it's only graphical problems, although I do remember there being complaints about the game being likely to crash at times, which I luckily didn't experience while I was going for the platinum trophy in that game.

Thankfully haven't had that happen to me either, there is another gameplay-related thing I've noticed that they messed up from the original is the jackpot crates. In the PS2 version if you broke one you'd get a temporary 2x bolt multiplier along with some bolts, but the multiplier never activates in this version. Even in challenge mode where there's the regular multiplier that goes up to 20x these crates have no effect on it, maybe they messed it up so bad that instead of multiplying the bolts you earn it multiplies the number times the "Annihilation Nation Dental Plan" line is played (I swear that one commentary phrase repeated at least 6 times when I was going through the 4 challenges on the first planet yesterday).

Thankfully haven't had that happen to me either, there is another gameplay-related thing I've noticed that they messed up from the original is the jackpot crates. In the PS2 version if you broke one you'd get a temporary 2x bolt multiplier along with some bolts, but the multiplier never activates in this version. Even in challenge mode where there's the regular multiplier that goes up to 20x these crates have no effect on it, maybe they messed it up so bad that instead of multiplying the bolts you earn it multiplies the number times the "Annihilation Nation Dental Plan" line is played (I swear that one commentary phrase repeated at least 6 times when I was going through the 4 challenges on the first planet yesterday).

Weird, I didn't notice that at all. But then again, I didn't have any money problems to begin with since I like to replay arena missions that have a high payout. It would be pretty funny if your commentator theory turns out to be true though.

Time for an Update

Good news is i've completed Volume :) ... bad news: another cave-in :D .... i saw a friend playing this and thought: seems easy trophy wise and it starts with a "V"?! I need this :D ... I am trying to complete my A-Z list of platinum trophies and that's why i bought some games in the last week...

As the for game itself: awesome... just awesome... you play a thief who runs through 100 different locations (though they are simplified visuals, mostly one colour each level) and you must evade all guards at all cost... but you get some nice gadgets to do so, like a bugle, an invisible cloak or can create clones of yourself... first difficulty level was 49 (of 100) :D

Then i'm having a great time in Dying Light kicking Asses... no... better to say kicking Heads :devil: ... just standing on a car looking at some zombie nearby and BÄHM! it's dead :D  ... haven't played much story, going for sidequests instead :)

And furthermore i played some hours of Batman Arkham Origins online to get all mp trophies before server closure... looks good so far... nothing difficult boosting this :P:D

And i bought two more games than just volume by the way... Xblaze Code: Embryo (Vita) and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4) seemed were just so cheap i couldn't resist ... and i need both letters for my A-Z Plat list too :D ... list of games bought since this event increases with every day  :facepalm: ... but so does the entries with 100% trophy progression  :D  :D  :D 

Currently Playing

Dying Light

Dead Nation (PS4)

Batman: Arkham Origins

Project Cars

:platinum:Amnesia: Memories - 100%

:platinum: Volume (100%)

Probably buying

Virtue's Last Reward

Project Cars GOTY

Bought already

Quantum of Solace 5,60€

Volume: 3,50€

Xblaze Code: Embryo: 7,20€

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood: 9,30€

DLC bought already

Hey-o, long time, no see.

I just platinum'd No Man's Sky today. It was fun, underwhelming compared to the advertised product blah blah blah... I hope to pick it up in a year and have it be everything it was supposed to be!

Finals are almost done with, so after that, I guess I'll try to finish Uncharted 4.

GAMES COMPLETED

Grim Fandango - platinum’d

Gravity Rush - story beaten

Uncharted 2 - platinum'd

No Man's Sky - platinum'd

GAMES PLAYING

Minecraft

Uncharted 4

Black Ops 3

Demon's Souls

PLANNED PICK-UPS

Abzu

Overwatch

No Man’s Sky

MISSIONS FAILED

Nothing… yet.

I get to play Watch_Dogs 2 today!

I got a message on Saturday that I could pick up my pre-order but I was busy both on that day and on Sunday with no game time whatsoever so I had to wait until today.

I'll do a big update here at the end of the month since for Hemiak's Kill Your Completion Again event, I'm playing a new game every three days. Figured I'd better post one long update with links to all my final reviews of those games instead of slaving on my stats here every few days.

I get to play Watch_Dogs 2 today!

I got a message on Saturday that I could pick up my pre-order but I was busy both on that day and on Sunday with no game time whatsoever so I had to wait until today.

Is WD2 already out?? Time flies, wow. Didn't you want the Ezio collection too?

Is WD2 already out?? Time flies, wow. Didn't you want the Ezio collection too?

Watch_Dogs 2 is out tomorrow officially but pre-orders tend to be released a few days early recently. Had the same thing with Rise Of The Tomb Raider, and Ezio Trilogy pre-orders could be picked up today even though the official release date is either Thursday or Friday.

Yeah I want Ezio as well. I'll play through Watch_Dogs 2 first and trade it for Ezio, did not feel like paying full price for Ezio since it does not seem to be much of a remaster and I've played through them a few times already, but then again I do want to play them on PS4 and add it to my permanent disc collection. With Watch_Dogs I will just do the same thing I mostly do: play it for as long as I feel like it, trade it on for something else I want and if it really made much of an impression then I'll get it again a few years later when it's around €10 used.

Time for an Update

Another week passed and i got some more trophies, but also spent some more money  xD bought Uncharted 2 DLC and gonna reach for 100% trophies in that game now :D ... in the end i'm probably the one with most games and dlc but not the most money spent  :P

sadly i didn't reach my estimated goal, a new platinum last weekend...

Because I played through Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and really liked it... first killing Nazis and then killing Nazi-Zombies :awesome: Is there anything better to shoot? xD I collected everything in my 1st playthrough and hoped to reach Platinum trophy on Sunday, but the challenge maps destroyed my goal... have only completed 5 of 10 by now -_- ... and that even with a Videoguide right from the start, as to how to engage the enemies best :S

I collected all mp trophies in Batman Arkham Origins :D so i'll move that into gaming history for now...

Two days ago i started Helldivers and killed a few thousand bugs already, chose easy missions to see cannon fodder, not any troubles so far :D ... By the look of it, it feels like i'm part of the movie Starship Troopers, which i like...

I killed a few dozen more zombies in Dying Light with skills like pushing them off some cliff or high road to kill them without using any weapon... not necessary anymore xD (at least not in open spaces, close quarters are something different)... good thing is now i'm lv 24 in strength (max), so i'm going up in Legendary Skill finally... killing zombies becomes even more efficient now :devil:

Once in a while when i have some freetime, i play still Red Dead Redemption online and rise my trophy grade slowly but steadily :)

And even though i played already through chapter 1 of Xblaze Code: Embryo, i haven't touched that for a few days, i've read instead while driving in busses... Compared to Amnesia: Memories i like the presentation more, because every person talking is visible... i wondered many times why the protagonist in Anmesia is hardly visible for the player and even stays quiet through most part of the game... in Xblaze it feels more like an anime, watching some people discovering the truth behind some research catastrophe several years ago :)

Edit: it was such a quick plat i already forgot about my newest Plat: My Name is Mayo. I think i don't need to add anymore. Any trophy hunter will know this "game" i'm sure :D

Currently Playing

Dying Light

Helldivers

Red Dead Redemption

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

:platinum:Amnesia: Memories

:platinum:Crysis 3

:platinum: Dante's Inferno

:platinum: Dragon's Crown

:platinum: Ether One

:platinum: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

:platinum: Metro Last Light

:platinum: My Name is Mayo

:platinum: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (Vita)

:platinum: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3)

:platinum: Sleeping Dogs (PS3)

:platinum: Sound Shapes (PS4)

:platinum: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

:platinum: Volume

Batman: Arkham Origins - 35% - Story completed + all online trophies

Bioshock 2 - 69%.... Story completed + all online trophies

Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3) - 66% ... Story completed + all online trophies

Probably buying

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

Project Cars GOTY

Bought already

Quantum of Solace 5,60€

Volume: 3,50€

Xblaze Code: Embryo: 7,20€

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood: 9,30€

My Name is Mayo 0,70€

DLC bought already

Uncharted 2 Siege + Drake's Fortune (DLC) 4,40€

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Hey guys, unfortunately I don't have much to report on my progress (I've earned I think 2 trophies in the past 2 weeks :() but I do have some good news. After some research and abit of convincing, I'm getting a Vita for christmas :D. Ordered a new aqua blue one from play-asia.com for ~$300 Canadian (not counting import fees) and it's on the way to my parents place as we speak for me to open on christmas day. Also went and picked up Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 1 earlier today (parents said that if there was any games I wanted that they'd reimburse me for them, so still no cave-ins), just need to find a memory card for it now and I'll be all ready to go. Hopefully next week I'll be able to give a regular update with some actual progress.

My official update will be at the start of December since I want to update all of those games I'm playing for Hemiak's event at the same time, but I just wanted to say some more stuff about Watch_Dogs 2.

Ld181ad.png

I've played more of it and I'm enjoying it a lot. Rather than a set story progress you had with the first game (as far as I could tell), this game takes its missions more in a GTA style and it's up to you which main storyline you want to do first. Persnally I first went to town on a movie studio making a bad cyber film and after that I started the fight against the in-game version of Scientology, New Dawn. It should be noted that Scientology itself still exists in the game (as I found a pedestrian of which the main info said "member of Scientology", and yes I called the cops on her).

That reminds me... Really loving the option of calling the cops on people. I do this a lot for jerks, gang members and New Dawn members especially (helps with getting the item in their territory and with completing missions) but I tend to do this on annoying pedestrians as well. Yesterday I was making a picture of something in-game (and the in-game way of making pictures is taking selfies) when two people started yelling at me for being a disgrace or whatever. At least one of those had either an appaling trivia or job, and neither was saintly in either so I called the cops on them both... Buh-bye.

I'm much more into this San Francisco Bay Area than I was into Chicago, that first game was so drab but this new game is very bright and colourful, which really sets the tone for the better characters, stories and missions. Also in contrast to Chicago, San Francisco is a place I've actually been.

All in all, the game is much fun and as it is now I might just keep it after I finish the story, until I get some more side stuff done. In a week or two to three it will be off with it for Ezio though, even a game I like so much I will not play forever. I'm doing this with most games I buy new at release - play them as much as I feel like, trade it on after completing the story, and if it was that amazing I'll get it back some day when the price drops but before that time I'll just move on to other games. This reminds me that I still want to get back to Just Cause 3 some day now that all DLC has been released.

Edited by BillyHorrible

It's not that hard if you don't have the money to buy anything in the first place. :P

You have not much money, but nontheless want many games, have to become smart: look at my list of games bought. One of the longest posted here so far, but yet i am not the one with most money spent... i look for a good deal mostly :) Even if that means buying games second hand, which wasn't a problem up to now... buying consoles sadly yes :facepalm::D

You have not much money, but nontheless want many games, have to become smart: look at my list of games bought. One of the longest posted here so far, but yet i am not the one with most money spent... i look for a good deal mostly :) Even if that means buying games second hand, which wasn't a problem up to now... buying consoles sadly yes :facepalm::D

It's the same for me but since the start of the event I've gotten a total of 150€, of which 50€ were spent on one year of PS+, about 60€ on the brand new WoW: Legion expansion and a single month of playtime so I was able to pay the future playtime with ingame currency, and about 40€ are gonna be spent on the new Pokémon Moon, a bit after the release on the 23rd of this month. The only other thing I bought was Darksiders for 1,99€, which is a decent price in my opinion.

All the big expenses were things that would only be cheaper in some shady deals because they were either newly released or had a fixed price like PS+. 

But yeah, usually I'm the same. When it comes to buying games I mostly look on Amazon, E-bay and the PSN store when things are on sale to see which has the lowest price for the thing I'm looking for and if all of them are too expansive for my liking, I wait for an opportunity with a lower price. But since the list of games I'd like to play is rather long, there's usually something that I'd like on sale at all times.

I wish I had as much self control as you guys..

It's not that hard if you don't have the money to buy anything in the first place. :P

I've lived with a huge backlog on the X360 for a while, finally having less of a backlog on my PlayStation consoles has been a big motivator in not buying new stuff for me.

Also when I have a new game, I try to trade it on a few times for other new games. Pay once, enjoy more :) THe best deals are when you don't have to pay money but you're just getting rid of a game you have already played through anyway :D

P.S. Still having fun with Watch_Dogs 2, shit just got real B) I have also enjoyed playing Everybody's Gone To The Rapture for Hemiak's event, first game in the event which I gave a :platinum: score.

Edited by BillyHorrible