Special Edition Official PSNP Song Vote XXX (ENDED)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

43 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• 1: Halestorm - Mz. Hyde
    • 2: Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
    • 3: KISS - I was made for lovin' you
    • 4: Ne-Yo - Sexy Love
    • 5: Meg Myers - Desire
    • 6: Jessica Lang - Gods and Monsters
    • 7: Kagamine Len - Sacred Spear Explosion Boy
    • 8: Robin Thicke ft. T.I. and Pharrell Williams - Blurred Lines
    • 9: Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
    • 10: Miku Hatsune - Kurumi Ponchio
    • 11: Britney Spears - Toxic
    • 12: Blink-182 - Touchdown Boy
    • 13: Warrant - Cherry Pie
    • 14: Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know
    • 15: Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• 16: Sir Mix A Lot - Baby Got Back
    • 17: AC/DC - Touch Too Much
    • 18: Missy Elliott - Work it
    • 19: Lil Jon ft. Ying Yang Twins - Get Low
    • 20: Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
    • 21: South Park - Wiener Song
    • 22: Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
    • 23: Rihanna - S&M
    • 24: Yunosuke - Take Me!!
    • 25: Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
    • 26: Eminem - Fack
    • 27: Tiamat - Love Is As Good As Soma
    • 28: Nine Inch Nails - Closer
    • 29: Usher - More ( RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  3. 3. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXX -AND- Would You Want Any Of The Games If You Won The Giveaway? Multiple choices are allowed

• Acapella Songs (Few Instruments, Mostly/All Voice)
    • Songs That The Younger You Would Love
    • No Loose Limitation
    • ------------------Left Intentionally Blank-----------------
    • Would You Want Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment NA PS4 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Tomb Raider NA PS4 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Batman Beyond Gotham NA PS4 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Persona 4 Arena NA PS3 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories NA PS3 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Tales of Hearts R NA Vita/VitaTV If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Persona 4 Golden NA Vita/VitaTV If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want 1 Year PSNProfiles Premium Membership If You Won In The Giveaway?

Damn bro sorry that happened to you. Did a trophy glitch on you?

If I remember correctly, I think it had something to do with a collectable? Luckily mine didn't glitch on me, although I still couldn't get the plat because it has online trophies... :facepalm: What a waste, because it was a really good game too. -_-

Edited by Masamune

What? My first SV trophy is gonna be a first vote trophy AND I won a game?  :blink:

I guess I now have a reason to set up my profile.  :P

I was having a pretty bad streak of bad luck recently maybe it's finally subsided. :D

Fun fact: the last GTA game I played was GTA: Liberty City Stories for the PS2, so it's kinda funny that I end up playing it again around ten years later. :lol:

Congratulations to all the winners (and runner-ups) and thank you, SV team, for hosting these awesome threads. :)

Edited by xFalionx

Woohoo I won a prize. Thanks Dav for another awesome giveaway.  :dance:

Sword Art Online looks completely different than the typical games I play so I'm looking forward to giving it a try. At the very least, now I'll have an idea what people like Dav, Dragon, and Clawz are talking about when they bring up SAO.  :D

As for the actual song vote, apparently most of you all don't like big butts and can not lie.  :(

Sword Art Online looks completely different than the typical games I play so I'm looking forward to giving it a try. At the very least, now I'll have an idea what people like Dav, Dragon, and Clawz are talking about when they bring up SAO.  :D

You should watch the anime too. SAO Hollow Fragment and Lost Song have an alternate story. Also for a game with the name "Online" you can do the online things solo :dance:.

• Like 1

You should watch the anime too. SAO Hollow Fragment and Lost Song have an alternate story. Also for a game with the name "Online" you can do the online things solo :dance:.

It's even enough context for the game if you only watch the first half of the first season of SAO, you might not recognize some characters, though. 

This game is also one of those games that you can play for hundreds of hours. :D

It's even enough context for the game if you only watch the first half of the first season of SAO, you might not recognize some characters, though. 

This game is also one of those games that you can play for hundreds of hours. :D

Yeah, Hollow Fragment starts around episode 13 or 14 I think.

137 hours for me. :P

Yeah, Hollow Fragment starts around episode 13 or 14 I think.

137 hours for me. :P

It might be 137 hours for someone who rushed the platinum trophy but if you want to exhaust all content in the game, you'll probably end up somewhere between 200 and 300 hours, if not even more. :D

I love it when developers actually put something to do in their games in an age where you pay 80 bucks for an average game duration of 10 to 20 hours.

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

It might be 137 hours for someone who rushed the platinum trophy but if you want to exhaust all content in the game, you'll probably end up somewhere between 200 and 300 hours, if not even more. :D

I love it when developers actually put something to do in their games in an age where you pay 80 bucks for an average game duration of 10 to 20 hours.

B-but I didn't rush... I took my time & enjoyed it...  :| I can't help it if I'm that good! crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Agreed, that's why I rarely ever buy games new anymore (Star Ocean 5 being a recent exception), there's just not enough content. -_-

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

B-but I didn't rush... I took my time & enjoyed it...  :| I can't help it if I'm that good! crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Agreed, that's why I rarely ever buy games new anymore (Star Ocean 5 being a recent exception), there's just not enough content. -_-

You shouldn't have spammed Nebularaid Empress.

Same here, most of the times there will be a GOTY edition too with all the DLC.

You can use it every 3 minutes, seems more than enough time for it to cooldown before the next boss fight :P.

Less if you abuse the "good" button. But I don't consider once a boss battle spamming, you need the Vita version to be able to spam stuff. xD

• Like 1

You all have already lost me, but now I'll have a clue what you all are talking about. All thanks to dav and the Song Vote.  :awesome:

Guess I might have to break down and watch the anime as well if that's needed to understand the story. Never watched any anime before but I guess this is a good reason to give it a try. Also, I usually don't mind a grind if the game is decent. Yes, as soon as I typed that I knew that I would probably regret ever saying it. 

Ahh, thanks so much Dav!

And congrats to the the others! :D

My pleasure!

Enjoy Tales!!cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249 I love the series so much, you won't be disappointed! 

Damn bro sorry that happened to you. Did a trophy glitch on you?

If I remember correctly, I think it had something to do with a collectable? Luckily mine didn't glitch on me, although I still couldn't get the plat because it has online trophies... :facepalm: What a waste, because it was a really good game too. -_-

Yup good memory, the mines.... ugh... I still had other trophies to do but that just cinched the non platinum depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

What? My first SV trophy is gonna be a first vote trophy AND I won a game?  :blink:

I guess I now have a reason to set up my profile.  :P

I was having a pretty bad streak of bad luck recently maybe it's finally subsided. :D

Fun fact: the last GTA game I played was GTA: Liberty City Stories for the PS2, so it's kinda funny that I end up playing it again around ten years later. :lol:

Congratulations to all the winners (and runner-ups) and thank you, SV team, for hosting these awesome threads. :)

That's pretty awesome that it was the last game you played on the epic ps2!!! It was fate! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 Enjoy!!!

Woohoo I won a prize. Thanks Dav for another awesome giveaway.  :dance:

As for the actual song vote, apparently most of you all don't like big butts and can not lie.  :(

You all have already lost me, but now I'll have a clue what you all are talking about. All thanks to dav and the Song Vote.  :awesome:

Guess I might have to break down and watch the anime as well if that's needed to understand the story. Never watched any anime before but I guess this is a good reason to give it a try. Also, I usually don't mind a grind if the game is decent. Yes, as soon as I typed that I knew that I would probably regret ever saying it. 

It's a fitting first anime to watch!! you'll hate a few episodes in the second part of season 1.... but then it gets good again! You'll appreciate the game a lott more imo if you watch the whole anime first! Doesn't take long! :D

Hey I voted for not lieing! classic!

• Like 3