Special Edition Official PSNP Song Vote XXX (ENDED)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

43 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• 1: Halestorm - Mz. Hyde
    • 2: Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
    • 3: KISS - I was made for lovin' you
    • 4: Ne-Yo - Sexy Love
    • 5: Meg Myers - Desire
    • 6: Jessica Lang - Gods and Monsters
    • 7: Kagamine Len - Sacred Spear Explosion Boy
    • 8: Robin Thicke ft. T.I. and Pharrell Williams - Blurred Lines
    • 9: Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
    • 10: Miku Hatsune - Kurumi Ponchio
    • 11: Britney Spears - Toxic
    • 12: Blink-182 - Touchdown Boy
    • 13: Warrant - Cherry Pie
    • 14: Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know
    • 15: Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• 16: Sir Mix A Lot - Baby Got Back
    • 17: AC/DC - Touch Too Much
    • 18: Missy Elliott - Work it
    • 19: Lil Jon ft. Ying Yang Twins - Get Low
    • 20: Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
    • 21: South Park - Wiener Song
    • 22: Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
    • 23: Rihanna - S&M
    • 24: Yunosuke - Take Me!!
    • 25: Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
    • 26: Eminem - Fack
    • 27: Tiamat - Love Is As Good As Soma
    • 28: Nine Inch Nails - Closer
    • 29: Usher - More ( RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  3. 3. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXX -AND- Would You Want Any Of The Games If You Won The Giveaway? Multiple choices are allowed

• Acapella Songs (Few Instruments, Mostly/All Voice)
    • Songs That The Younger You Would Love
    • No Loose Limitation
    • ------------------Left Intentionally Blank-----------------
    • Would You Want Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment NA PS4 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Tomb Raider NA PS4 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Batman Beyond Gotham NA PS4 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Persona 4 Arena NA PS3 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories NA PS3 If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Tales of Hearts R NA Vita/VitaTV If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want Persona 4 Golden NA Vita/VitaTV If You Won In The Giveaway?
    • Would You Want 1 Year PSNProfiles Premium Membership If You Won In The Giveaway?

We already tried that and it didn't work. People just kept ignoring it, hence the drastic change.

After all the trouble I went through to find the right timeline :(.

you should be straight to the point and educate people, your post doesn't really do a good job of that. Instead of linking people to other posts and posting unnecessary gifs, just quote your song vote submission in the same post as a visual aid and reiterate what needs to be put in a submission

you should be straight to the point and educate people, your post doesn't really do a good job of that. Instead of linking people to other posts and posting unnecessary gifs, just quote your song vote submission in the same post as a visual aid and reiterate what needs to be put in a submission

You know how long it took for me to realize the mug has the same damn face...

And here I thought the linked post explained the posting format clearly. I'll keep it in mind.

• Like 1

Oh sorry my bad about the formatting I'll sort it ASAP, I've not done one of these since song vote 10 so I was a bit rusty, I'll get on it now :)

EDIT: All fixed for you Dragon my good fellow :D

When Dragon pulls you up on a formatting mistake ........

tumblr_n3dfwlPSL11rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 2

So remember that post in SV XXIX about using the proper format (the one that's also on page 2 in this thread)? Seems like the four of you forgot about it. But that's ok, let's take our time to memorize it in the tortur ... uhm, I mean this room in the basement that's painted red for no specific reason. Just ignore the screams coming out of it and follow these lovely ladies innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862.

erza_teaching_natsu_by_narutwilight-d2zn

95afdd8196df3aa205c95644e5edd498.jpg

1skqvl.jpg.gif

tumblr_lqk346neqp1qbvovho1_500.gif

tumblr_mfy02pW4LU1rihywso1_500.gif

Since you're submitting a song for the first time, please check out this post about the posting format.

Sorry about that, Dragon. I'll be sure to follow them next time. Just please no tortur... oh, I mean the red room...  :unsure:

Edit: I added my song's album cover as the pic.

Edited by NullRay85
  • Like 2

Oh sorry my bad about the formatting I'll sort it ASAP, I've not done one of these since song vote 10 so I was a bit rusty, I'll get on it now  :)

EDIT: All fixed for you Dragon my good fellow  :D

When Dragon pulls you up on a formatting mistake ........

tumblr_n3dfwlPSL11rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Fixed my error.  Sorry, and thanks!

Fixed mine. I was on my phone when I made the post and was in a rush. I also forgot about the posting format haha

Sorry about that, Dragon. I'll be sure to follow them next time. Just please no tortur... oh, I mean the red room...  :unsure:

Edit: I added my song's album cover as the pic.

Awesome, thanks everyone :D. That really saves us a lot of work.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Before the voting gets up and running later, it's reminder time for the reminder service!

Btw did you know that 2 out of the 3 winners of the second to last Song Vote Giveaway (Uncharted Games!) were signed up for the

"Song Vote Reminder Service"?

That means they got two shots at winning in the giveaway!

If you want to sign up as well, just send me a PM with the subject

"Reminder Service + Giveaway Info"

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

VOTING IS LIVE

WXkSFiF.jpg

▲▲▲Made by the talented SV Member Masamune_316

jbwxXWx.pngC1JbhSZ.pngi8Lnf9Z.png6JKYUJY.pngNO6SefV.pngCOKErHq.pngKNrnC5b.png

nsvHdqh.jpg

C10ywMC.jpg

61w97PxuMhL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg61JKZ0pRmZL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg51cZ7RBXIoL._AC_US240_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg51XH91VjfRL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg

5153zLV8RAL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg51TmR8HZaEL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg       hfsao1.jpg?w=240&h=299

All games are Digital NA Region, 1 prize per participant 

Both Vita Games are PS VITA TV Compatible

NOTE: To change regions for Vita you have to Reset the Factory SettingsAND have Mulltiple Memory Cards + extra work! 

The Vita games will be for NA systems only! 

93NCxr3.png

▼▼▼Click Images for Full Videos▼▼▼

s9asmLN.png

▲▲▲Made by the talented SV Member Masamune_316

C2E6Sme.png

Btw did you know that 2 out of the 3 winners of the second to last Song Vote Giveaway (Uncharted Games!) were signed up for the

"Song Vote Reminder Service"?

That means they got two shots at winning in the giveaway!

If you want to sign up as well, just send me a PM with the subject

"Reminder Service + Giveaway Info"

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

Wow, look at all the prizes... :blink: Somebody is emptying out the vault. xD

While I am getting tired of trying to download digital games with my crappy internet, the only one I'd want has a surprisingly small file size. So that shouldn't be too much trouble if I won it. :P

• Like 2

That's a lot of nice prizes!!

And while checking the vid (and watching some full version of some songs) I saw how much not in the mood I was when looking for the song to post.. since I knew a few songs by Bradio (guys that made Death Parade anime opening) that would fit the theme nicely..

And as usually there's some nice finds posted by some of you (specially that Halestorm song for me..) and I think we had much more variety then usual (as well as more entries), so the extended time to enter a song really helped, or maybe it was the theme :lol:

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

That's one hell of a big giveaway. :D Bummer that I don't have a PS4, I might have been able to plat SAO again after getting around to finishing off the Vita plat. :P

Also, It's really nice to see some votes coming in after getting two votes in the last SV.  xD

While I am getting tired of trying to download digital games with my crappy internet, the only one I'd want has a surprisingly small file size. So that shouldn't be too much trouble if I won it. :P

You'll have at least one competitor for that one. :P I would go through the trouble of a Vita account change for a new JRPG series that I didn't try yet. :D

And while checking the vid (and watching some full version of some songs) I saw how much not in the mood I was when looking for the song to post.. since I knew a few songs by Bradio (guys that made Death Parade anime opening) that would fit the theme nicely..

And as usually there's some nice finds posted by some of you (specially that Halestorm song for me..) and I think we had much more variety then usual (as well as more entries), so the extended time to enter a song really helped, or maybe it was the theme :lol:

I would have totally voted for that song. :D

I'm always glad to show other people the band's I like to listen to. Especially when they are pretty unpopular (at least compared to newer Artists like Nicki Minaj who get like 60 million views on their songs... :facepalm: ).

Also, I've got the musical equivalent of a Nuclear Bomb as a song for the next SV if it's gonna be acapella.  :devil:

Wow, there were alot of good songs in that mashup that made my choice look bad by comparison. Good luck to everyone and may the best song win!

Also, I've got the musical equivalent of a Nuclear Bomb as a song for the next SV if it's gonna be acapella.  :devil:

I hope we're not thinking of the same song, or at least not the same band, because if it is acapella then I've got a wide selection to choose from  :giggle:

Seems everyone who has a vita has persona golden :facepalm:

Maybe there's that 1 person out in the forums that doesn't.

Time to hit up the status updates!

What did you expect Dav? That game is ESSENTIAL to any PS Vita owner :D

Edited by NullRay85
  • Like 1

I hope we're not thinking of the same song, or at least not the same band, because if it is acapella then I've got a wide selection to choose from  :giggle:

Who knows. :P But most acapella bands I know are German comedy bands so the effect would be wasted on an English audience so I'll most likely be going for an acapella cover of an existing song or the only original English acapella song I know (and love). :D If no loose limitation ends up winning the poll I'm gonna be in trouble, though. Then I need to check all of my music for that one perfect song... That's gonna take a while.

What did you expect Dav? That game is ESSENTIAL to any PS Vita owner :D

I know lol it was even the first purchase for me too

Yep, this game also ended up being in my first batch of Vita games and I commited the crime of playing the FFX remaster first and then letting P4G collect dust. :S  At least there's now a PSN community event commited to fixing this problem. :D

Edited by xFalionx

Yeah, that was one of my first purchases as well. This has happened before too, you picked a game so popular everybody already had it. xD

It looks like at least one person doesn't have it though. :P

You'll have at least one competitor for that one. :P I would go through the trouble of a Vita account change for a new JRPG series that I didn't try yet. :D

I don't know much about it, but I haven't played a Tales game I didn't like yet, so I'm sure it's good. ^_^

Damn, that's a lot of good prizes. You went all out for the Special Edition SV. Wish that I owned a Vita just so I could sign up for those prizes as well. Also a lot of great songs submitted and good variety. Might end up being the most songs I've voted for in a single SV.  :)

However, I just realized something. I feel that we have made a tragic error in song submissions and it's a travesty. How in the world did no Marvin Gaye songs get submitted? A couple of his songs could have been the theme song for this SV and the majority of us probably owe our very existence to these classics:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

While not the 1st Vita game that I bough (1st was Soul Sacrifice), it was the main reason why I bough the Vita.. and I only got the digital version because I wasn't able to find a retail copy at a decent price at the time.. It's the only Persona 3/4 version that I don't own a retail copy of.. (but I regret not having P3P digital copy, since that would be the only way to play it on the Vita..)