Project Guide Creation V2.0

In a game they don't but I think it would be kind of disappointing to get that thing when there's still lots of stuff to come, so who knows, maybe thread trophies don't work that way. :D

I mean we already have progress stats, a feature that I always wanted for normal PSN trophies, so this might not be the only thing that's different. :)

True, things could be different here since Sony isn't running this. However, the platinum has only been counting the base trophies so far: "Well Aren't We A Social Family 35/50"

True, things could be different here since Sony isn't running this. However, the platinum has only been counting the base trophies so far: "Well Aren't We A Social Family 35/50"

Oh, I didn't see that. :)

But with the extra trophy for completing all the trophies of each DLC pack it shouldn't start to feel useless any time soon.

We need that sweet 100% anyways, so that's what those 2 guys can keep us from. :P

Oh, I didn't see that. :)

But with the extra trophy for completing all the trophies of each DLC pack it shouldn't start to feel useless any time soon.

We need that sweet 100% anyways, so that's what those 2 guys can keep us from. :P

Reading that suddenly increased my urge to take over this thread for 3 days :awesome:.

Reading that suddenly increased my urge to take over this thread for 3 days :awesome:.

I can imagine it. :D

Dragon's Quest DLC Pack 1

:hidden:  - Earn every trophy of this DLC Pack

:hidden:  - Use the word "dragon" in guides 3,000,000 times or more

:hidden:  - Create 9,001 guides for games that have dragons in them

:hidden:  - Use the word "dragon" 923 times in one forum post

:hidden:  - Create a guide for a game that takes exactly 13 hours to complete (gotta involve Dav and his SV in some fashion. :P)

:hidden:  - Convince ten different users to post using a dragon as their avatar and keep it until every user has posted

:hidden:  - Post 10 pieces of dragon related fan art

:hidden:  - Use the letters D, R, A, G, O, and N at least 28,000,000 times each in guides during the course of the event

:hidden:  - Write a memorial guide (how to grieve) for Dragon's lost pet dragon and include a picture of Toothless the Nightfury

:hidden:  - Post a picture of your own dragon related stuffed animal or figurine including a timestamp as proof that it's yours

And that's only DLC Pack 1.  :lol:

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

I can imagine it. :D

Dragon's Quest DLC Pack 1

:hidden:  - Earn every trophy of this DLC Pack

:hidden:  - Use the word "dragon" in guides 3,000,000 times or more

:hidden:  - Create 9,001 guides for games that have dragons in them

:hidden:  - Use the word "dragon" 923 times in one forum post

:hidden:  - Create a guide for a game that takes exactly 13 hours to complete (gotta involve Dav and his SV in some fashion. :P)

:hidden:  - Convince ten different users to post using a dragon as their avatar and keep it until every user has posted

:hidden:  - Post 10 pieces of dragon related fan art

:hidden:  - Use the letters D, R, A, G, O, and N at least 28,000,000 times each in guides during the course of the event

:hidden:  - Write a memorial guide (how to grieve) for Dragon's lost pet dragon and include a picture of Toothless the Nightfury

:hidden:  - Post a picture of your own dragon related stuffed animal or figurine including a timestamp as proof that it's yours

And that's only DLC Pack 1.  :lol:

You have a lot to learn, young padawan, before you're a proper sadist. But with my training you can master it :awesome:.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, what's your expected word count?

I'll get back to you on that as I just realized Kallume is already writing a guide for the game :P I'll see if they're only doing a trophy guide or both.

EDIT: Kallume will be doing the trophy guide and I will be doing just a walkthrough ^^

Edited by zadorvp

This is a melting pot of topic, off-topic and just a little bit of magic.

But honestly, I think it's nice that it's so lively in here. :D

I agree :highfive:.

I'll get back to you on that as I just realized Kallume is already writing a guide for the game :P I'll see if they're only doing a trophy guide or both.

EDIT: Kallume will be doing the trophy guide and I will be doing just a walkthrough ^^

You can always ask to join as a contributor for the trophy guide.

Borderlands guide is published :) roughly 10,500 words. Glad it got published so quickly, i was dying of anticipation.

Great job! Premium Tacos in coming when I get the chance! With this guide we have progressed the following trophies

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $155/???

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - 36K/???

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @988 hours and some minutes

First Pokémon Go, then No Man's Sky. I wonder which game will steal your attention away from us next :P?

Well, Miku X comes out the end of August along with God Eater. I also pre ordered this game called College, should be pretty fun. IGN gave it a 10/10 so It might take up a lot of time though.

Lol, that was actually a trophy :lol:.

Narnode is banned from the forums, so he can't post.

I wouldn't mind taking over for the next three days :devil:.

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to do about this situation then. Also, I'll PM you later  B)

is this a topic or a loony bin?

Keep it relaxed, keep it fun, and keep it going. That was the original goal.

This is a melting pot of topic, off-topic and just a little bit of magic.

But honestly, I think it's nice that it's so lively in here. :D

There is a little bit more than a little magic here. Most likely something else too.

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to do about this situation then. Also, I'll PM you later  B)

Sure thing :D. The plot thickens, now everyone will hold their breath to see what'll happen :awesome:.

insanity is not a bad thing

I agree, just ask professor Vaas :awesome:

far-cry-3.jpg

I'm comfortable with 80% insanity, the other 20% are needed to balance things.

• Like 1

Great job! Premium Tacos in coming when I get the chance! With this guide we have progressed the following trophies

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $155/???

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - 36K/???

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @988 hours and some minutes

Thanks so much for the premium status! All these new trophy case spots 0.0

Now i can commit more time to pokemon GO lol, but maybe i'll try to write another guide if it strikes me, i was considering writing a Darksiders one but it got sniped out it seems lol, i'll keep my eye out though.

Edited by danceswithsloths

Sent my Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Walkthrough in for review.

Dragon is going to be helping me out now. There is a weird looking trophy list that appeared.

Good luck everyone.

No seriously, good luck..... don't die

Aaaannnddd.... we're doomed.

• Like 1

Dragon is going to be helping me out now. There is a weird looking trophy list that appeared.

Good luck everyone.

No seriously, good luck..... don't die

Patch 1.02 has just been released. It offers a new storyline about a mysterious portal being opened in The Netherlands. New enemies are pouring out of the portal and are hell-bent on taking over the Earth. The seabears, submariners, lombaxes, stalkers, zeldas, wolfs, and dragons must unite to beat this threat. Raid Bosses have been upgraded with new attacks and got a stat boost, Original Sword Skills have been added, Mango got his sniper rifle, and Raid Boss fights now have an awesome background ost:

1. Completionist
  2. Flawless Victory
  3. Perfect Winning Streak
  4. Scarred for Life
  5. Yeah, I Actually Went There
  6. Dragon Clan
  7. Drake
  8. Annie May
  9. Recuit A Whelpling 
  10. Rocket Propelled Grenades???
  11. Loot!
  12. Treasure!
  13. Dovahkiin

Let's see.....I've fallen for Dragon's exciting presentation and let it sucker me into a couple events before. They had me not popping any platinums for months (PRD) and climbing the towers of Babel (Let's Play Catherine) until I reached the point where I considered giving up gaming altogether. Dragon is also the mastermind behind "Let's Play SO4", the most sadistic event in PSNP history..... :hmm:

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere near that trophy list. Not falling for any tricks this time. :P  

• Like 3

Let's see.....I've fallen for Dragon's exciting presentation and let it sucker me into a couple events before. They had me not popping any platinums for months (PRD) and climbing the towers of Babel (Let's Play Catherine) until I reached the point where I considered giving up gaming altogether. Dragon is also the mastermind behind "Let's Play SO4", the most sadistic event in PSNP history..... :hmm:

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere near that trophy list. Not falling for any tricks this time. :P  

Looks like you still have lots to learn young padawan. Look at the things you gained from my training: patience from the PRD and perseverance from the Let's Play Catherine :D. Also this trophy list isn't nearly as sadistic as the Let's Play SO4.

You wouldn't try even if there was a trophy just for you? :ninja:.

• Like 1

Looks like you still have lots to learn young padawan. Look at the things you gained from my training: patience from the PRD and perseverance from the Let's Play Catherine :D. Also this trophy list isn't nearly as sadistic as the Let's Play SO4.

You wouldn't try even if there was a trophy just for you? :ninja:.

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm intrigued. I swear, the next time you start a new event or come up with a trophy list, I"m just going to disconnect my internet and avoid checking PSNP for several days. I can't resist your tricks.  :shakefist:

By the way, saying the list isn't nearly as sadistic as Let's Play SO4 isn't a very reassuring endorsement. That's like saying it's not as painful as being burned alive or having your fingernails and teeth ripped out. That might be true, but there are all kinds of levels of pain below SO4 that I'd rather not experience.  :P

Are you going to give us any hints? At first glance I recognize some of the references but it's going to take some thinking for me to figure out what they mean when it comes to guides or trophies for the thread. 

• Like 2