Project Guide Creation V2.0

While playing No Man's Sky I got lost in a cave for about 2 hours. it was crazy because I would destroy all the resources to make sure I wasn't back tracking into dead ends and I swear to god the thing went on forever, anyways! I see Dragon has already stirred the place up, so that's nice  :D

Nice! Good job zadorvp for your first Blood Trophy, or whatever we are calling these. Flame Trophies? Red Cups? 

2 in one day? Dragon, are you going a little too easy on them?

We now have 45 trophies! Which I calculated is out of 96, so far.... We are now level 9!

Yep, I'm already starting to spread the sadism and despair :devil:.

Not sure yet, how about Dragon trophies :awesome: ?

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed in myself too. But the DLC is called "Not So Sadistic" and xFalionx has been trying to unlock trophies for quite some time. Also by giving him a bit of hope, I can crush his spirit even more with despair later, mwuahahahaa

tumblr_n5d1ca10161tramowo1_500.gif

• Like 4

We now have 45 trophies! Which I calculated is out of 96, so far.... We are now level 9!

In any case.

VIT+1

CON+2

SPD+2

Yep, I'm already starting to spread the sadism and despair :devil:.

Not sure yet, how about Dragon trophies :awesome: ?

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed in myself too. But the DLC is called "Not So Sadistic" and xFalionx has been trying to unlock trophies for quite some time. Also by giving him a bit of hope, I can crush his spirit even more with despair later, mwuahahahaa

tumblr_n5d1ca10161tramowo1_500.gif

Sounds like my PP had some influence, upupupupu~

EDIT: Lulz, post #777

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Those are a lot of dragons :o. For all your effort I'm going to change the requirement a bit and unlock:

LL8LvY6.png Loot! - Post an image of a dragon guarding a treasure. This will now become: LL8LvY6.png Loot! - (Post an image of a dragon) Earned by xFalionx on August 11th 2016.

You also came close to unlocking  :hidden: - Demonic Triforce  :ninja:.

Hmm...if that's LL8LvY6.png Loot! then I wonder what  :hidden: - Treasure! could be? They are right beside each other on the list and look similar, so let's try a couple of things.

Maybe some pics of dragons and their treasure rooms:

image102.jpg

dg03.jpg

DragonTreasSm.jpg

Or maybe pics of people stealing a dragon's treasure:

dragon_s_treasure_regular_by_deadmanawak

sleeping-dragon-cartoon-adventurers-stea

• Like 1

That's awesome dude. Gathering pets and mounts was the only reason I was playing after a certain point :D.

I almost want to play again because my employees were telling me about augmented gear and the ability to do any raid by yourself from I think Cataclysm down? When I played, which was for about 6 years, doing the older content was what I loved doing.

Thanks, in Warlords of Boredom and even before that point I was mainly questing, trying to get as many mounts and pets as I could and farming old reputations. First mainly for the mounts, later for completion. :P

I also loved to redo old raids. It's possible to do the Pandaria raids, too by the way, at least if you have decent gear and a good solo class like a hunter or a DK. People mainly do Cataclysm raids nowadays for gold since that's the most efficient way of making gold through raids. I'm just glad they nerfed those garrisons by now because people were only standing in those and playing blizzards newest facebook game for gold. :P

I personally would like to resubscribe to WoW for Legion, but by now the gametime tokens that blizzard has introduced cost so much gold that you basically have to play the auctionhouse to be able to afford them. I guess the USA realms are cheaper but it's still basically not affordable through normal gameplay. And I don't really have the money or the dedication to play it enough that it would be worth the money.

But transmog (the ability to change how your armor looks) is pretty neat and they made it more like Diablo's system in Legion. Now you only need to find it once and then you can select the styles you already found from a list and make your character look like you want them to look. 

Those are a lot of dragons :o. For all your effort I'm going to change the requirement a bit and unlock:

LL8LvY6.png Loot! - Post an image of a dragon guarding a treasure. This will now become: LL8LvY6.png Loot! - (Post an image of a dragon) Earned by xFalionx on August 11th 2016.

You also came close to unlocking  :hidden: - Demonic Triforce  :ninja:.

Great, so it didn't unlock what I thought it might but something else. :D

Also, that makes me wanna analyze my post and look for possible factors. :P Might be a shame if I get my tailor made trophy so early, though.  ^_^

Edit: I should start writing shorter posts, this mess is gonna take quite a while to analyze statistically...  :hmm: Shouldn't I be writing guides instead? Well I guess analyzing this post can wait a little. 

Holy hell, that's a lot of dragons o.O

And I didn't even post the ones I have in different colors. :P I should also mention that the dragons ore only a relatively small part out of my 119 mounts and god knows how many pets I have. :)

In that regard I'm like a shounen protagonist. :D

So let's test out some more ideas.  :angel:

DLC is awesome and everybody should try to buy all the DLC there is for each game as that is just the best thing to do. 

Well, there's no puke smiley on this site but that should do for now. I think I need to lay down a little after spewing these vile words.

Edit: For ominous reasons let me post this mysterious anime dragon. (He's got pretty big balls)

maxresdefault.jpg

Depending on what time we're in right now I should also have between 1 and 3 wishes for future purposes. :P Can't overuse my leprechaun, you know. :D

By the way, does this one also count as a dragon?

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

dg03.jpg

That one looks weird  :blink: .

DragonTreasSm.jpg

I like this image, the cat is a nice touch. I used to have one as a pet.

Or maybe pics of people stealing a dragon's treasure:

sleeping-dragon-cartoon-adventurers-stea

Looks like you're trying to earn a one-way ticket to the torture room :devil: (yes, I installed one in the Project Guide Creation's basement :awesome: ).

Great, so it didn't unlock what I thought it might but something else. :D

Also, that makes me wanna analyze my post and look for possible factors. :P Might be a shame if I get my tailor made trophy so early, though.  ^_^

Edit: I should start writing shorter posts, this mess is gonna take quite a while to analyze statistically...  :hmm: Shouldn't I be writing guides instead? Well I guess analyzing this post can wait a little. 

So let's test out some more ideas.  :angel:

DLC is awesome and everybody should try to buy all the DLC there is for each game as that is just the best thing to do. 

Unexpected trophies are always the best :D. Have fun analyzing and experimenting, it should provide a nice break from writing guides.

And thanks for the endorsement, you won't get a trophy for that, but it makes me feel all happy about it. Oh, and no take-backs :P.

Depending on what time we're in right now I should also have between 1 and 3 wishes for future purposes. :P Can't overuse my leprechaun, you know. :D

By the way, does this one also count as a dragon?

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe you should try using a wish :ninja:.

Who is that guy? He could pass for Gajeel's dad :lol:.

You say that, but you're the first one to unlock a trophy from the new DLC pack. Your Nightmare from the Deep walkthrough guide has been approved. I'm keeping it in the Review Queue until the main guide has been submitted, so those can be published as a pair. For that you've unlocked: 

LL8LvY6.png Flawless Victory - (Defeat the Guide Team Raid Boss on the first try by getting your guide published without having it sent back for revisions) Earned by zadorvp on August 11th 2016

:hidden: - Perfect Winning Streak is now at 1/10. :ninja:

Yay, now to loot the epic gear from that victory :D

In any case.

VIT+1

CON+2

SPD+2

Sounds like my PP had some influence, upupupupu~

EDIT: Lulz, post #777

I'll allow the VIT increase without complaints this time since it's #777 :P

VIT increased to 5!

CON increased to 12!

SPD increased to 12!

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 5 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 12

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 12

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 12

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 12

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 12

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 12

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

• Like 1

Yay, now to loot the epic gear from that victory :D

For your flawless victory you just got:

• Jester hat
  • Jester face paint
  • Jester robe
  • Jester pants
  • Jester shoes
  • Jester staff

Equipping this entire set has a small chance to make enemies laugh for 5 seconds and stop their current action (does not work once a boss OSS has already started) and also reduces the casting time for magic by 5%. Have fun with those :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

That one looks weird  :blink: .

I like this image, the cat is a nice touch. I used to have one as a pet.

Looks like you're trying to earn a one-way ticket to the torture room :devil: (yes, I installed one in the Project Guide Creation's basement :awesome: ).

Unexpected trophies are always the best :D. Have fun analyzing and experimenting, it should provide a nice break from writing guides.

And thanks for the endorsement, you won't get a trophy for that, but it makes me feel all happy about it. Oh, and no take-backs :P.

Pretty sure the dragon is the pet, not the cat.

• Like 1

They sure are. :D I shouldn't take that many breaks, though as I'm currently in 3 different guide teams. :P At least one of those can wait a while but I don't wanna let the other guys do all the work for me.

Aw man, all that for nothing. And I had to wash my mouth like 20 times to get that dirty DLC stench out of there. :/

A wish you say? I'm glad I came prepared.

DragonBalls.jpg

Come forth, Shenlong!

454273-shenron_3.jpg

I shall grant thee any three wishes.

Now speak thy wishes, mortal!

Great, apparently we're in the more recent times, which means I get 3 wishes.

I'd like to earn a trophy please, Shenlong!

I'd like there to be a trophy about writing a guide for Pokemon Go!

That's all for now. I shall call you again for my last wish.

Well, another thing taken care of. 

By the way, while looking for all those trophies I turned into a dragon.

VR7fSTD.png

(I have no idea how I'm able to hold that flimsy sword handle with my mighty dragon claws)

Also that guy is Ruffys dad, from One Piece. But he really does look like he could be related to Gajeel. :D

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

They sure are. :D I shouldn't take that many breaks, though as I'm currently in 3 different guide teams. :P At least one of those can wait a while but I don't wanna let the other guys do all the work for me.

Aw man, all that for nothing. And I had to wash my mouth like 20 times to get that dirty DLC stench out of there. :/

DragonBalls.jpg

Come forth, Shenlong!

454273-shenron_3.jpg

VR7fSTD.png

(I have no idea how I'm able to hold that flimsy sword handle with my mighty dragon claws)

Also that guy is Ruffys dad, from One Piece. But he really does look like he could be related to Gajeel. :D

You need to get your Dragon Ball correct. Shenron can only grant 1 wish while Porunga on Namek can give 3.

DragonBalls.jpg

Come forth, Shenlong!

454273-shenron_3.jpg

VR7fSTD.png

Damn, 3 guide teams :o.

Sorry, those wishes are impossible to fulfill :|.

Nice work with the image. :hidden: Demonic Triforce is 99% complete.

Ah ok, I haven't watched/read any One Piece.

You need to get your Dragon Ball correct. Shenron can only grant 1 wish while Porunga on Namek can give 3.

Dende altered it so Shenron could grant 2 wishes.

Damn, 3 guide teams :o.

Sorry, those wishes are impossible to fulfill :|.

Nice work with the image. :hidden: Demonic Triforce is 99% complete.

Dende altered it so Shenron could grant 2 wishes.

Well, scratch those wishes. I think this is what you wanted me to do, right? :P

Yeah, but since it's collaborations it works out pretty well. Also the third one didn't really officially start yet.

He altered him for 3 even but in the anime scene after that they dismiss him after 2 because they just didn't need the third.

Plus, his number 4 Dragon Ball is a fake.

When will your Madoka guide be done? I want to use it.

HURRY UP! 

Yeah, but since it's collaborations it works out pretty well. Also the third one didn't really officially start yet.

He altered him for 3 even but in the anime scene after that they dismiss him after 2 because they just didn't need the third.

I literally thought you were Dragon for a second  :facepalm:  Oh man, my head hurts.

The trophy is 99.5% complete, just need you to post a screenshot of the post with the dragon avatar :awesome:.

Oh right, forgot about that.

I don't remember him ever giving more than 1 wish at a time  :hmm: Oh well,  :dunno:

It was

after Dende takes over as guardian of Earth when Piccolo and that old guy whose name I've forgotten fused together again

Jesus Christ, I thought Dragon multiplied o.O

I guess that would be your worst nightmare, 2 posters that have the most amount of posts :awesome:.

The trophy is 99.5% complete, just need you to post a screenshot of the post with the dragon avatar :awesome:.

Oh right, forgot about that.

It was

after Dende takes over as guardian of Earth when Piccolo and that old guy whose name I've forgotten fused together again

I guess that would be your worst nightmare, 2 posters that have the most amount of posts :awesome:.

Oh right, I forgot about that! It has only been 10 years or more since I have watched it  :P

Jesus Christ, I thought Dragon multiplied o.O

I literally thought you were Dragon for a second  :facepalm:  Oh man, my head hurts.

Well, here's your memento of this great occasion. :D

5uN9VTs.png

It just took me a little while because my Gimp skills are rusty. :P

But I didn't think I'd earn the trophy that quickly. didn't even get to analyze my post because of my spontaneous transformation. I guess the other guys have a guideline now, that is unless you thought of a different thing for each of us to do. :P

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Well, here's your memento of this great occasion. :D

5uN9VTs.png

It just took me a little while because my Gimp skills are rusty. :P

But I didn't think I'd earn the trophy that quickly. didn't even get to analyze my post because of my spontaneous transformation. I guess the other guys have a guideline now, that is unless you thought of a different thing for each of us to do. :P

The trophy is now 99.6% complete :awesome: .... nah, just kidding. You've earned a trophy:

LL8LvY6.png - Demonic Triforce (Thank you xFalionx for your continued support to the Project Guide Creation thread :yay:. Combine your avatar with any dragon image and post a screenshot of it in the thread) Earned by xFalionx on August 11th 2016!

• Like 1