Project Guide Creation V2.0

I'll go to find someone in this thread to help me with this...

i did a guide for Rock Band 4 and have a pretty good knowledge of how to go about finishing GH6. I'll read over and proofread your guide if you'd like (maybe tag me as co-author depending on # of contributions?)

• Like 4

I'll go to find someone in this thread to help me with this...

Ok.

i did a guide for Rock Band 4 and have a pretty good knowledge of how to go about finishing GH6. I'll read over and proofread your guide if you'd like (maybe tag me as co-author depending on # of contributions?)

Wow, that was fast :o. The next time someone asks to find a contributor, I'll just send them to this thread :D.

• Like 1

Look at all the friendship and help going around!

Congrats :yay:. Time for some updates: :hidden: Perfect Winning Streak  is now at 9/10 and :hidden: Rocket Propelled Grenades??? is at 1/5 :ninja:.

Sure, why not: :hidden: Rocket Propelled Grenades??? is now at 3/5.

Updated

Hi, I wanted to start a trophy guide for Retro/Grade with TheLastSurvivorD as a team soon ^_^
That would be my first guide. I want to get used to guide system.

I see Dead Space 2 is in work but not on the current guide list: What guide(s) are you currently writing?
So I need to post there too I guess

Added! You will be Team Project #3

Wow, that was fast :o. The next time someone asks to find a contributor, I'll just send them to this thread :D.

I wish it always worked :P

I was considering making a guide for Alone With You, but I've decided to not do so unless I can find someone to collaborate with.

Of course, I changed my mind since then *_* Now if only I could find the time to finish the Vita version and add the missing playthrough-specific dialogues...

I'm working on a Hollow Mission and implement gameplay guide for Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment.

I wish it always worked :P

Of course, I changed my mind since then *_* Now if only I could find the time to finish the Vita version and add the missing playthrough-specific dialogues...

Me too.

Ok, good luck with the guide :D.

It's been really quiet in this thread lately, let's try to liven things up by going for a thread trophy. I recently unlocked  :silver: High-rank Test Player and  :silver: Beta Tester in Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment. What are the odds that qualifies for :hidden: Professional Tester? :P

Just because you're a beater that still doesn't mean you're also professional. :D

You didn't need to liven it up by 2 posts within 4 hours :D

But if you unlock the tester trophy, it's going to be a bit unfair to us who already got it :awesome:

You got the trophies before this event started, so that doesn't count :P.

Just because you're a beater that still doesn't mean you're also professional. :D

Beaters are pro :awesome:.

So the SAO HF Hollow Mission and Implement guide now became a group project with Satoshi Okami (yes, we're actually best friends and just pretend to be rivals), xFalionx, and Kaleniya. There might be a 5th member joining depending on his reply.

Doing god's work.

I still need to do my good deed for this year :P.

• Like 2

Would NBA 2K17: The Prelude count towards the "finish a guide within a week of release" trophy? It doesn't have a platinum so I'm not sure

It looks like a super simple list, you can sign me up for it (and also mark me as in progress with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, I am nearly done revising Tatico's guide and it should be done this weekend.)

Wait, we are?  :awesome:

(I'm missing one o  :awesome:)

Of course we are *quickly hides dagger behind my backinnocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Btw, should we communicate here, on HF thread, or through comments on the guide?

Why don't we just use a PM group? That should work for the 4, maybe 5 people of us.

A PM would be best. 

Dragon is going to destroy our storage if we do that, that's why I kinda wanted to avoid that  :awesome:

AFAIK PMs don't use up more storage the bigger they become.

NBA 2k17: The Prelude trophy guide awaiting publication :)

My first thought when reading this was: Wow, that was fast. Then I found out the game only has 10 trophies :lol:. If your guide is published, it would unlock :hidden: Perfect Winning Streak. If not, then the chain has been broken. What will happen? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z Project Guide Creation to find out :awesome:.

• Like 1

My first thought when reading this was: Wow, that was fast. Then I found out the game only has 10 trophies :lol:. If your guide is published, it would unlock  :hidden: Perfect Winning Streak. If not, then the chain has been broken. What will happen? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z Project Guide Creation to find out :awesome:.

Quickly! The suspense is killing me! :D

Not that I want the guide to play the game tomorrow, not at all :awesome:

NBA 2k17: The Prelude trophy guide awaiting publication :)

Your guide was published without being sent back for revisions, so LL8LvY6.png - Perfect Winning Streak (Defeat the Guide Team Raid Boss on the first try 10 times in a row by getting your guide published without having it sent back for revisions) Earned by PSNP on September 10th 2016.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1