Project Guide Creation V2.0

The Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- - Hollow Mission & Implement gameplay guide has been published :D. Time for some trophies:

• LL8LvY6.png Recruit A Whelpling (Convince someone to join this thread and that person actually joins) Earned by DarKNesS_X on October 11th 2016!
  • LL8LvY6.png - Raid Boss Vs Raid Boss (Write a guide while teaming up with a Guide Team Raid Boss) Earned by Kaleniya, Satoshi Ookami, xFalionx, and DarKNesS_X on October 11th 2016!

Just got my first guide published, thanks to this fiery dragon ^^^ for reviewing it and to BlindMango for answering my first-time questions

You're welcome :D.

What if all of the guide team members collaborated on a single guide?

That's an excellent question, don't know what will happen then :hmm:. Maybe we'd all review each other's part :dunno:. It has never happened so far, but now I want to try it :awesome:

I know I'm probably really annoying but my current guide still has not been updated to Actual Sunlight in the participants list. I just want to make sure I'll get credit in the thread for writing the guide  :). Thanks in advance NerdRage!

Now that the Actual Sunlight guide has been published,  :hidden: - Who Needs a Plat is now at 6/10

I cowrote the Rocket League Aquadome trophy guide with Max654 during the event. I've written a few before the event started, but those don't count.

:hidden: - We Love DLCs is now at 3/10.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

TheFinalEmblem (author) and myself (merely helping) are co-oping a guide for Dead Rising

Good luck :D.

Not enough Os :awesome:

My bad, fixed it :awesome: 

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookami.

• Like 4

My bad, fixed it :awesome:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookami.

Still not enough, but I can live with this amount :awesome:

Lol, nice work :yay:. Why the cheeseburger? You have earned a trophy: LL8LvY6.png - Lombax Praetorian (Thank you CypherNova139 for your continued support to the Project Guide Creation thread   :yay:. Combine your avatar with any dragon image and post a screenshot of it in the thread) Earned by CypherNova139 on October 8th 2016!

Btw I accepted the PSN friend request, so have fun with the ghosts in Mirror's Edge :D, though I'm not sure how many were done online. I do remember doing chapter 8 online.

Updated!

I cowrote the Rocket League Aquadome trophy guide with Max654 during the event. I've written a few before the event started, but those don't count.

Updated

Think I'll give these "Thread Trophies" a try. How's this for an avatar? Makes me wanna go get a pumpkin and try carving it, haven't done that in years.

1bb564b4373b959092f6e9fd9529a6c1.jpg

:bronze: - Spooky Scary Pumpkins (Post a pumpkin themed avatar) Earned by ratchet2425 on October 12th 2016!

My first guide has now been published  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: ! I definitely look forward to writing guides in the future. It's a great way to give back to the community that's given me so many enjoyable experiences in such a short amount of time  :)

Winning streak of 20... you monster  :shakefist:

On another note, what are the rules on reserving a guide? I would love to write a guide on one of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts games because those games mean so much to me!

Nice! Premium soup incoming! 

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $225/???

My Dragon Ball Xenoverse guide has been published! A funny note on this one, this guide is my 7th full guide, it's funny cause the game likes to use the number 7 (7 battles, 7 wins, 7 Dragon Balls, etc).

Nice job! 

You put another big dent in  :hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1622 hours and some minutes

Signing up for this as a part of Dragon's guide for SAO: hollow fragment

You were already added.

Just got my first guide published, thanks to this fiery dragon ^^^ for reviewing it and to BlindMango for answering my first-time questions

Nice job! Premium Nachos incoming! 

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $235/???

:gold: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1722 hours and some minutes (Reach over 1680 guide hours! There is an average of 1680 hours of summer break) Earned by PSNP on October 12th 2016

The Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- - Hollow Mission & Implement gameplay guide has been published :D. Time for some trophies:

• LL8LvY6.png Recruit A Whelpling (Convince someone to join this thread and that person actually joins) Earned by DarKNesS_X on October 11th 2016!
  • LL8LvY6.png - Raid Boss Vs Raid Boss (Write a guide while teaming up with a Guide Team Raid Boss) Earned by Kaleniya, Satoshi Ookami, xFalionx, and DarKNesS_X on October 11th 2016!

You're welcome :D.

That's an excellent question, don't know what will happen then :hmm:. Maybe we'd all review each other's part :dunno:. It has never happened so far, but now I want to try it :awesome:

Now that the Actual Sunlight guide has been published,  :hidden: - Who Needs a Plat is now at 6/10

:hidden: - We Love DLCs is now at 3/10.

Updated!

TheFinalEmblem (author) and myself (merely helping) are co-oping a guide for Dead Rising

Added

I'm already kinda added to the list, but again to make it official: I'd like to join the event for the team project 'SAO HF Hallow Mission and Implement Guide'. °_°b

Added again?

It has been a while since the main trophy list got some love!

:gold: - Group Project (Have more than 2 people work on a guide!) Earned by Team Project #4 Dragon-Archon, Satoshi, xFalionx, Kaleniya, and DarKNesS_X on October 12th 2016!

We leveled up to level

8KfEBTD.png

We are VERY close to  :hidden: - I have a posse. I wonder how to unlock it? (might need to take a screenshot cause I am pretty busy these days)

We leveled up to level

8KfEBTD.png

We are VERY close to  :hidden: - I have a posse. I wonder how to unlock it? (might need to take a screenshot cause I am pretty busy these days)

VIT +1

ACC +1

STR +1

MAG +1

SPR +1

We need more Vita guides quickly =D Other stats are running away =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

:hidden: - Teacher's Pet (Review another guide team members guide)

:hidden: - The Trouble Student (Have a member make a correction to a guide more than once)

:hidden: - Lombax Praetorian (Thank you CypherNova139 for your continued support to the Project Guide Creation thread    :yay:. Combine your avatar with any dragon image and post a screenshot of it in the thread) Earned by CypherNova139 on October 8th 2016!

Hey NerdRage, I noticed a few things:

• BlindMango earned Teacher's Pet for reviewing the SAO HF gameplay guide.
  • Platisfaction earned The Trouble Student when reviewing the Dead Space 2 guide.
  • Lombax Praetorian still has the hidden trophy icon.

Nice! Premium soup incoming! 

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $225/???

Thanks for the premium membership  :)! I look forward to writing some more guides in the future for the thread. I already have my next on in mind but I have to wait for the game to come out in January!

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

I was very strongly debating getting Rugby 15 and Rugby WC 15 and doing a guide for them, but didn't want to pay full price.

Now that they are both on flash sale those concerns are alleviated, and I will be doing a guide for both games at some point this month :)

I was very strongly debating getting Rugby 15 and Rugby WC 15 and doing a guide for them, but didn't want to pay full price.

Now that they are both on flash sale those concerns are alleviated, and I will be doing a guide for both games at some point this month :)

Awesome, good luck with the guides.

I saw that God Eater Resurrection is on sale too, so jealous of US Vita gamers right now.