Project Guide Creation V2.0

Just wanted to announce that I will be doing a trophy guide for Lego Harry Potter 1-4 for the PS4, if no one has claimed that one already! I haven't gotten a trophy on the game yet, so I haven't officially started, but once I do I will make the guide as I play!

Ok, good luck :D.

Update my status to 5 guides please!!! Unless DLC guides count as 1/2 or something... 

Don't worry DLC guides count as full-fledged guides. Also :hidden: We Love DLCs is now at 7/10 and you're very close to unlock :hidden: Completionist :ninja:

Also ZoneHunter's Hatsune Miku VR DLC guide guide bumps it up to 8/10.

Is there a trophy for getting on to the top 50 for any game, and then writing a trophy guide for said game?

Only one way to find out :awesome:.

Well, such a trophy would have already been earned based on some of the guides we've written during this project :P

• Like 1

Depending on its price point, I may do a guide for Destroy All Humans.

I'll be headed to the used game store in the next week. I'm not expecting it but if I should find a copy of Saw or Saw II I will 100% do a guide for either/both. I played Saw 1 on PC and it was delightfully terrible.

If all else fails, I will probably do a guide for NERO in the next couple of weeks. It seems pretty short and I'll probably do a supplemental walkthrough as well.

• Like 1

Just submitted 2 Red Dead Redemption DLC trophy guides for review  B)

Both have been published and you have unlocked a trophy: LL8LvY6.png - We Love DLCs (Write 10 DLC guides for this event) Earned by PSNP on October 23rd 2016!

Depending on its price point, I may do a guide for Destroy All Humans.

I'll be headed to the used game store in the next week. I'm not expecting it but if I should find a copy of Saw or Saw II I will 100% do a guide for either/both. I played Saw 1 on PC and it was delightfully terrible.

If all else fails, I will probably do a guide for NERO in the next couple of weeks. It seems pretty short and I'll probably do a supplemental walkthrough as well.

You're really determined to beat zadorvp, aren't you? I wonder if you'll manage to unlock :hidden: Guide Master. Though it seems like BIOHAZARD-R-US also has 7 written guides, so you're having some more competition.

• Like 1

7 guides in one month and pretty much a solo carry to We Love DLCs.Very nicely done Biohazard!

Congrats on unlocking :gold: Let's Do The Time-Warp (Publish 3 Guides in One Month)! I didn't notice your earlier guides were also published in the month of October, and I had originally considered making this 3 platinum guides, but I think a retroactive conversion rate of 2 DLC guides = 1 platinum guide is more than fair.

At this rate I'm going to have to go back and look at the DLC I've finished that still needs a guide.

• Like 4

7 guides in one month and pretty much a solo carry to We Love DLCs.Very nicely done Biohazard!

Congrats on unlocking :gold: Let's Do The Time-Warp (Publish 3 Guides in One Month)! I didn't notice your earlier guides were also published in the month of October, and I had originally considered making this 3 platinum guides, but I think a retroactive conversion rate of 2 DLC guides = 1 platinum guide is more than fair.

At this rate I'm going to have to go back and look at the DLC I've finished that still needs a guide.

So that's what it was  :lol: And I used my time machine to edit that post in the past for nothing. I hope it doesn't have any drastic effects like making the vita lose all AAA support or making Kurisu disappear. Now that I think of it... I haven't seen her since I leapt back :hmm:

• Like 1

Well I am very nearly done with my next guide, just going to let it sit for a few hours then proofread it and hopefully submit for review tonight. Spent an hour on it last night and 4 hours this morning writing and checking stuff, I will not be denied the lead :)

No hints just yet but it is the first of three I am hoping to do this week, none of which were mentioned in my last update post.

• Like 2

Well I am very nearly done with my next guide, just going to let it sit for a few hours then proofread it and hopefully submit for review tonight. Spent an hour on it last night and 4 hours this morning writing and checking stuff, I will not be denied the lead :)

No hints just yet but it is the first of three I am hoping to do this week, none of which were mentioned in my last update post.

Nice, which game is it for (I'm hoping for a Vita guide)? Looks like you really want to unlock the next trophy. Kuuhaku's Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star guide is ready to be published, so we need one more for today.

Nice, which game is it for (I'm hoping for a Vita guide)? Looks like you really want to unlock the next trophy. Kuuhaku's Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star guide is ready to be published, so we need one more for today.

Well since you asked so nicely.

I had written outlines and notes for both Madden NFL 11 and 12 back when I did those games, with the intention of publishing them "someday." Never got around to finishing it but the notes have been on my computer ever since, so today I've been preparing 11's guide, adding some stuff, and getting it fit for publication here. I'll do 12's later this week, but it has a bit more depth because of the online stuff (+12 more trophies overall.) I will be able to copy and paste parts of it because they have a couple trophies in common.

My other guide for this week is Force Unleashed II's DLC. It's a quick one that somehow no one has done. Just need to reinstall it so I can check some stuff.

I also have about half of a guide for Blood Bowl 2 written that I had originally planned to publish on Steam but never got around to. If I ever buy the game on PS4 I will probably try to finish it, but it would have to go at a massive discount because I've already sank way too many hours into it to justify paying $40 or whatever it is again.

I don't even have a Vita lol.

• Like 1

Wow, nice job. You're on a roll :P!

Whaaaat?! You should get one tomorrow immediately after you wake up :awesome:! You're missing out on the greatest game of all time: Persona 4 Golden ;)!
  • Like 3

Here's my entry for the Halloween contest: 

LAbTm4U.png

I call it: Dragon-Stein. Anyone care to guess why?

Well since you asked so nicely.

I had written outlines and notes for both Madden NFL 11 and 12 back when I did those games, with the intention of publishing them "someday." Never got around to finishing it but the notes have been on my computer ever since, so today I've been preparing 11's guide, adding some stuff, and getting it fit for publication here. I'll do 12's later this week, but it has a bit more depth because of the online stuff (+12 more trophies overall.) I will be able to copy and paste parts of it because they have a couple trophies in common.

My other guide for this week is Force Unleashed II's DLC. It's a quick one that somehow no one has done. Just need to reinstall it so I can check some stuff.

I also have about half of a guide for Blood Bowl 2 written that I had originally planned to publish on Steam but never got around to. If I ever buy the game on PS4 I will probably try to finish it, but it would have to go at a massive discount because I've already sank way too many hours into it to justify paying $40 or whatever it is again.

That's a lot of guides, good luck with those.

Whaaaat?! You should get one tomorrow immediately after you wake up :awesome:! You're missing out on the greatest game of all time: Persona 4 Golden ;)!

I agree with Lucas, the Vita has some great exclusives, with P4G being one of the best games ever.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

Hey Dragon, mind getting a collective post to date for me to look at for Wednesday? 

also this has most likely been unlocked, there were a lot of new guides. 

:silver: - 7 Days to Guide (Publish a guide everyday for 7 days) Earned by the Guide Team on October 23rd 2016!

Hey Dragon, mind getting a collective post to date for me to look at for Wednesday? 

also this has most likely been unlocked, there were a lot of new guides. 

:silver: - 7 Days to Guide (Publish a guide everyday for 7 days) Earned by the Guide Team on October 23rd 2016!

You mean for the Halloween contest? Sure, I'll do that. Btw are there size restrictions for the entries? I scaled the image down, but prefer to use a larger version.

Not sure, but it's possible. Forgot to keep track of it :lol:.