Platinum trophy in 5 minutes?

This game recieved trophies in a later patch if I remember right, so maybe he used his advanced save made before the trophy patch and popped his platinum that way. I cant think of any other way except hacking.

EDIT. I just noticed all fastest achievers are under 5 minutes so I think there is a way to do it so fast, one person did it in 15 seconds.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 1

This game recieved trophies in a later patch if I remember right, so maybe he used his advanced save made before the trophy patch and popped his platinum that way. I cant think of any other way except hacking.

EDIT. I just noticed all fastest achievers are under 5 minutes so I think there is a way to do it so fast, one person did it in 15 seconds.

but If that is possible I could get a platinum too, if I remember correctly I had 100% in undercover before playing on HaserPL account.

But I don't wanna get banned thanks to 5 minutes platinum :D

Need for Speed Undercover had its trophies added in a patch. If you met the requirements for platinum before the patch was released, all the trophies would unlock when you installed it.

It's probably impossible to tell which of the fastest times are hacked and which aren't. Though I'd say people who managed it in 4 minutes but got their first ever trophy in 2011 or later are suspicious. You can't simply play without the patch and install it after meeting all the requirements, since it won't let you play multiplayer on an outdated game. Anyone who autopopped them should've been earning trophies since 2009/2010 because they would've had a PS3 before then.

But the guy who got platinum in 15 seconds is almost certainly a hacker. PS3 trophies just don't unlock that quickly.

but If that is possible I could get a platinum too, if I remember correctly I had 100% in undercover before playing on HaserPL account.

But I don't wanna get banned thanks to 5 minutes platinum :D

You wouldn't get banned for this since it could be legitimate. But you'd probably get banned for admitting you used another account's save file.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Posting a weird glitch that occurred yesterday involving my trophies popping.  I was playing the game offline, mostly running through the story.  Then after I beat story, I decided to play a few events to get my $100,000 cost to state in one pursuit trophy.  After the event, it popped along with one other trophy.  I wasn't sure what it was so I opened up my XMB to check my trophy collection.  Then my PS3 froze (it didn't actually freeze up, just wouldn't exit the shadow XMB and reenter the game).  I was still able to Quit Game, but my PS3 restarted.  When it loaded back up, there were no trophies for the game.  Then when I loaded up my file and entered the world, all the trophies I ever earned were popping one after another.  The trophies I had earned and uploaded previously weren't a concern because I knew they were already time stamped.  However, every trophy I earned in the last day or so received a new time stamp for those couple minutes during the popping.  Although I realize I'm at no risk for being banned, it sucks when you encounter something like this because it's hard to determine just how long it took me to get all those trophies that popped within a few mins of each other.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing it right now but without the patch, beacuse I've read that the IA in the game, for few peopel, like me, is more difficult, so I've decided to play the game without the patch because is easier.

So if I got a lot of trophies at the same time you know why

• 5 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 3:38 AM, Headless94 said:

I'm playing it right now but without the patch, beacuse I've read that the IA in the game, for few peopel, like me, is more difficult, so I've decided to play the game without the patch because is easier.

So if I got a lot of trophies at the same time you know why

Interesting. It's easier pre-patch? Do you know if I have a patched save and reverted back to pre-patch if it would work? I'm awful at racing games and find the last 30 ish races nerve wrecking

• 7 months later...