Season Pass

hedef405

Is this game requires season pass to play online or it is for dlc?

Season Pass means extra content. There's 2 MP and 2 SP parts.

You need a Network Pass to play online.

You can play online without Season Pass, but there are 8 more maps i thought are well implemented

Edited by Evil_Joker88

i didn´t buy the network pass and i could play online, ps3 and ps4 version. I bought the ps3 version in the store digitally, maybe the network pass is contained in the digital version. :huh:

Could be. I have it retail and i couldn't join mp session until i activated my voucher network pass

• 2 weeks later...

I just realised that there's this last of us online pass voucher code in my game disc case and the voucher has expired... does that mean i can't play online anymore?! :(

Try the code anyways. Most of the time these code expiration for games go beyond their stupid posted dates.

The digital version contains the online pass, also the multiplayer demo from Left Behind (the Stand alone version of the dlc), the physical edition of the game contains the vouncher to redeem the online pass, if it has expired, you will need to buy one, also, you need to download an online map for play it online too, at least in november of the last year, all the MP maps were as free (The 2 maps that have respective trophy set too :D)

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

The digital version contains the online pass, also the multiplayer demo from Left Behind (the Stand alone version of the dlc), the physical edition of the game contains the vouncher to redeem the online pass, if it has expired, you will need to buy one, also, you need to download an online map for play it online too, at least in november of the last year, all the MP maps were as free (The 2 maps that have respective trophy set too :D)

yeah it proper sucks, not gonna bother paying extra for it  :angry:

Yes, time before, I had too some problems about expired online pass (I remember Smackdown Vs RAW 2011, I couldn't redeem it, and that moment was 2011 :facepalm:), other ones that I remember has been about special dlc's (In that one that I remember  the most is Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector's Edition, I could redeem the special weapons, missions and some other extras :angry:). I think the games should be without dlc vouncher of Season Pass, Online Pass, or extra content, that should be in the disc, also, I remember the problem about the dlc of the Goty Edition of Tomb Raider, the vouncher had (has if it still is the problem) more than the 12 digits, at least, when you report that problem to Square Enix, after sending the photo or scan of the voucher, they send you back the right one

i didn´t buy the network pass and i could play online, ps3 and ps4 version. I bought the ps3 version in the store digitally, maybe the network pass is contained in the digital version. :huh:

most games you buy digitally it came packed with it's season pass, or at least came with it's online component key.

• 5 months later...

Heads up your those who bought and activated this game's prior to the codes expiration date. If you log into your PSN account that you used when you originally activated the tlou online pass then you can still use it, even though it's expired. Go to the Playstation store, scroll to the bottom of the left menu until you reach "View Downloads" and select it. You should find your "The Last of Us Online Pass" in the list and be able to select the download icon which will download and install it. If you don't do this and just try entering the expired code in "Redeem Code" section, it won't work. Hope this helps others like me who swapped out the hard disk drive in their PS3 after their code "expired". Cheers and happy new year!

Also, when you try connecting to "Factions MP" in The Last of Us, you may run into a problem where it freezes while trying connect with the connection bar progress screen. To get past this, hit the PS button on your controller just after selecting the "Factions MP". After a little while you'll get some stupid message about Facebook not being supported but you'll get past the problem.