Overpriced?

Overpriced?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Is buying the games individually OR as a bundle overpriced?

• VERY overpriced!
    • Only a little.
    • If you think they're overpriced, you haven't played them!

Typical Activision. And this most likely is even more expensive than usual when it comes to them re-releasing a game because these two games are Marvel games. If supporting these games helps them make a MUA3 game, then I'm up for it, sure, I'm willing to help. But $40 for each game separately, or $60 for a bundle of both games? Egh. Meanwhile, we got games like Darksiders being remastered, and each game only costs $20 separately, and you can get even physical copies. And even then, if these games get enough support, they'll  make Darksiders 3, just maybe! But back on topic, I don't really mind that the MUA games are this expensive, but it's just I don't know if it's worth my time buying these games for the price it's going for now, or wait for a sale. But then also I wanna support the games. I know I loved the shit outta the first game on the PSP, and I never got to play the second game, so at least I wouldn't be buying two games that I had already played, and am highly familiar with... :hmm: Still glad the games came to current-gen consoles.

Typical Activision. And this most likely is even more expensive than usual when it comes to them re-releasing a game because these two games are Marvel games. If supporting these games helps them make a MUA3 game, then I'm up for it, sure, I'm willing to help. But $40 for each game separately, or $60 for a bundle of both games? 

I think Activision's rights to publish Marvel games expires this year. Apparently that's one of the main reasons for them to port these games to eight generation consoles.

I just got some highly disappointing news regarding MUA1. The EIGHT DLC characters from the PS3/360 version will NOT be made available for the PS4 remastered version. Whether or not they will be released at a later date and if they will cost anything further remains to be seen...

http://www.product-reviews.net/2016/07/26/marvel-ultimate-alliance-ps4-price-dlc-anger/

I just got some highly disappointing news regarding MUA1. The EIGHT DLC characters from the PS3/360 version will NOT be made available for the PS4 remastered version. Whether or not they will be released at a later date and if they will cost anything further remains to be seen...

http://www.product-reviews.net/2016/07/26/marvel-ultimate-alliance-ps4-price-dlc-anger/

That's extremely disappointing especially as if I remember reading right playing with Magneto was the only way to get an alternate outcome to a certain situation in which you had to pick between saving one of two characters.

That's extremely disappointing especially as if I remember reading right playing with Magneto was the only way to get an alternate outcome to a certain situation in which you had to pick between saving one of two characters.

Holy crap, dude! I never knew that was even an option since I never got to play as the DLC characters. I is sad faced now. :(

• Like 1

I do feel they are overpriced and in a way, I already suspected they would be. I am interested in replaying MUA again since the last time I played this game was on the PS2 and having trophy support now is like a bonus. Although, at this price, I should wait for a sale but I wonder if a sale would come first or becoming delisted, as most Marvel related games/content does...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...