30 Plats in 30 Days

Day 24

Sensei of Shame Cj - 13/15 platinums

Pilgrim Zombie - 11/15 platinums

Well we now stand at the feet of Hades, peering deep into the eternal dark void of nothingness much like Atreyu and Falkor. Our own Never ending story is approaching the zenith and the casualties amassed would no doubt have destroyed many a gamer. Battling through ridiculous story lines, random glitches, floaty controls, incredible tests of patience, graphics lifted directly from an Omega (circa 1989), more WTF moments than a Donald Trump press conference, and humour not even a 5 yr old would find amusing.

As expected Sensei Cj has expertly navigated and guided Pilgrim Zombie towards the most unholy of Meccas growing stronger with each excuse for a game consumed. Pilgrim Zombie, however is rapidly losing faith, with the will to live almost entirely drained, leaving just a battered shell of a man with a shrivelled claw like grip on a PS3 controller. Will he make it to the promised land of darkness, will he fall short in a horrible festering heap of despair and shame, will 70 virgins great his arrival or will revulsion of the Dark Path finally overpower his fragile mind. 

Welcome to Hell Week - 6 days to go .......................................

• Like 1

shamed at... entire Disney series (snips evil laughter)

Excuse me, you've just offended me - the Kingdom Hearts series is part Disney and is an icon of...

Oh, you mean THOSE Disney games, those rejectable abominations created by stupid low-budget companies that eventually went under. Eh, never mind. I don't think even the power of Kingdom Hearts will be able to save those poor souls. xD

On-topic: Looks like my nickname namesake is completely destroying the competition. (Yes, my nick is CJ and I've had it since I was young.)

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

Excuse me, you've just offended me - the Kingdom Hearts series is part Disney and is an icon of...

Oh, you mean THOSE Disney games, those rejectable abominations created by stupid low-budget companies that eventually went under. Eh, never mind. I don't think even the power of Kingdom Hearts will be able to save those poor souls. xD

On-topic: Looks like my nickname namesake is completely destroying the competition. (Yes, my nick is CJ and I've had it since I was young.)

Never played Kingdom Hearts games but hear great things .... One day

Time to break out the Lego games xD

Hey, no shame in LEGO Games - I've platinumed a ton of them and am working through LEGO Dimensions now(which will probably destroy my Christmas gift money with the required level packs to get 100% of all the minikits - I am stubborn :devil: ) and it's really nifty.

And I know that the Kingdom Hearts games aren't easy or quick to platinum. I'm already on my own Path of Darkness trying to platinum Birth by Sleep Final Mix. Finally got 100% of Ventus's reports, though, so there's hope.

OMG, watch out CJshaitan and PilgrimZombie! Xehanort is looking for two Seekers of Darkness to replace the ones he'll definitely lose in KH3. xD

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Journey Complete

Sensei of Shame Cj - 15 platinums / 667 trophies / PSN Level 27 

Pilgrim Zombie - 12 platinums / 413 trophies  / PSN Level 15

What an epic journey into the dark that was. My condolences to Pilgrim Zombie, you came so far but like many before you, those final steps into the madness proved to much. Still a fantastic effort of 12 platinums in 30 days. Go now and follow the rocket league express back to the light, it's time to remove the noose, dispel the thoughts of a self inflected columbian necktie and feel comfortable in the knowledge that shame is not your game.

Of course full congratulations to the master, never really challenged throughout the journey swatting down platinums one after the other. An impressive test of mental fortitude nonetheless that neither competitor will enter into lightly again.

So where to next ?  ..................... well you ain't seen nothing yet.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

*applause* Great thread, CJ. You were diligent to the end, while your challenger had clawed as best he could but couldn't make it. :D

Thanks Detective CJ, it was fun. I'm going to disappear into some longer games for rest of year but I will be back :)

And I'm considering going completely the other way with one of these longer term more challanging platinum challenges. Guess I will just wait till a worthy challenger throws down the gauntlet

Congrats on finishing the event cj (not that there was ever any doubt.)

Better luck next time Zombie, good effort though.

I eagerly await what's next, and am hopeful it will involve Duck Dynasty :devil:

Actuslly I was going to play that regardless before end of year :)

• Like 1

Thanks Detective CJ, it was fun. I'm going to disappear into some longer games for rest of year but I will be back :)

And I'm considering going completely the other way with one of these longer term more challanging platinum challenges. Guess I will just wait till a worthy challenger throws down the gauntlet

Actuslly I was going to play that regardless before end of year :)

Good plan to move away from this kind of stuff. It has definitely been a good feeling for me to be getting back into real games that don't make me die a little inside.

If you want a challenger for longer games I will take you on anytime anywhere. I have plenty of other longer games I want to get into besides the ones in my race with Zajac, so I'd definitely be up for that if you want to get demolished some time.

• Like 1

Good plan to move away from this kind of stuff. It has definitely been a good feeling for me to be getting back into real games that don't make me die a little inside.

If you want a challenger for longer games I will take you on anytime anywhere. I have plenty of other longer games I want to get into besides the ones in my race with Zajac, so I'd definitely be up for that if you want to get demolished some time.

Ahh now the bait was taken :) ...... I'm definitely interested.

• Like 1

I'd gladly travel that path with you and enjoy being destroyed like Zombie was, buuuuuut sadly most of my games are going to be held for Platinum Rain Day #3, so I can't. (I have eight more but that's only half of 15.)

Good luck! ^_^

Short by 3 plats. If only Cj had gotten a few extra. I'll get the participation trophies ready :P

I did what I coud 15 is 15. Not to worry Gibbo I heard your a strong player so perhaps one day you will challange me. still at this point seems

Iiked 'm killing you in C2 (insert Gibbo whinge about rarity )

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1