Are all Trophies unobtainable now?

Just now, I should have gotten the Nuclear blast trophy, but it didn't pop.  Anyone else not getting trophies?  I still have over 15 hours to go, but I used almost all my gems to finally wipe out the board...!!!  Those are the only two trophies I need.

I was thinking maybe I have to connect to the servers, which were taken down? Any thoughts or experiences to add?

Or maybe if I meet the requirements while connected to psn it will work?

Afaik the only unobtainable trophy is Fortunate Son (Win 250000 Crystals in daily bonus minigame.) due to the developer turning the servers off.

Also, I earned Precious Rain last night and Destroyer not 15 minutes ago, both while playing with the Vita in 'Airplane Mode' so a connection isn't necessary for these trophies at least.

• Like 1

Afaik the only unobtainable trophy is Fortunate Son (Win 250000 Crystals in daily bonus minigame.) due to the developer turning the servers off.

Also, I earned Precious Rain last night and Destroyer not 15 minutes ago, both while playing with the Vita in 'Airplane Mode' so a connection isn't necessary for these trophies at least.

Thanks for the info.  I tried it out again today after I read this and before long got Nuclear Blast.  It took a while to unlock, so I thought I got screwed again.  Less than 9 hours left to 100%!!!

lol shit, when did that happen?

Around 2 or 3 months ago I think. They just turned the servers off all of a sudden without any announcement whatsoever. I had just gotten back to this game and only needed a few more crystals for the trophy  :rolleyes:. If only they would have made a server shutdown announcement  :facepalm:.  

Edited by LucasV9991

If you let it run while playing something else on PS3/PS4 / doing something else, it's pretty doable =D

Each game runs for 1 minute at a time with no interaction, you must wait for your 5 games to replenish over time. I ended up taking my Vita to work and doing exactly what you described, but what a joke. Not counting the dozens of freezing, revoking some of my games. A 100 hour trophy in a limited-time game is a poorly thought out trophy.

Oh boy another freemium now unobtainable 100% for the vita that needed many hours to complete sigh and it didn´t even had a server shutdown announcement. This goes in the same pot as Destiny of Spirits (which I actually liked)

Don't forget Deadman's Cross!

I dunno why I play this shit.

I miss DoS.

• Like 1

Around 2 or 3 months ago I think. They just turned the servers off all of a sudden without any announcement whatsoever. I had just gotten back to this game and only needed a few more crystals for the trophy  :rolleyes:. If only they would have made a server shutdown announcement  :facepalm:.  

Yeah, they really screwed a lot of people not announcing it.  It didn't help that the servers were mostly unconnectable for months leading up to it.  I got lucky on a couple of scratches, otherwise I would have been one of the infuriated customers.

I keep telling myself I'll never play another ftp game, but I keep picking them up (and eternally regretting it)....  I guess that makes me insane.

• 4 years later...

While the trophies, with exception of the Fortunate Son one are obtainable, I would say if you never started this game, don't! You essentially are required to obtain all the trophies while never closing the application, or turning off your vita with the servers closed. I made it to about 10 hours before the game crashed on me. So you have to hope to god the game never freezes or crashes while you work up the hours to get the higher level trophies. I will forever be stuck with a B rating for this game... not worth the stress of hoping the game doesn't crash and how boring the game is after a few hours.

• Like 1