I plan to go back to gthis 0/0 fuel. pls tips

Clavietka

Save up stocked fuel for limited events that happen pretty often. You get a notification about them when they roll in.

Use Supplied fuel to 0/3 twice a day. Once in morning and once in evening.

save up credits so you can do atleast 5 campaign missions. After that use credits to upgrade and develop jets and weaponry.

Yes. You will have supplied fuel when you start. You get 1 new supplied fuel every 4 hours. The max you can have is 3 for the weekday and 6 on the weekends. Stocked fuel gets awarded for completing challenges (or bought via microtransactions). You can play the game w/o making any purchases. I'm currently a Lt. Col rank and have yet to spend one penny. My advice is to play 3 rounds only and build up your stocked fuel and cash on the co-op missions (Stay away from the campaign. It offers nothing but a couple of the trophies). It takes a while, but eventually you can get your plane upgraded enough to be competitive.

gr8, so the servers are still active... could u pls post a "chart" (forgot the correct term) for the order of planes/upgrades YOU think I should buy. I need something that's quick and with decent frirepower so I can effectively participate in 3-6 missions per day.

One advice if you want to get all the trophies for this game. Try not to use multiple fuel units in one sortie. You get extra money/research progress but the exp you gain is the same. So, it will take you longer to reach Colonel rank and get the final trophy.

Edited by Arkthur

Don't waste your time on buying the expensive high tier planes. The cost to upgrade them is ridiculous when your can do just fine with a maxed out basic plane.

Instead buy a few cheap planes with various weapon systems and see what you're comfortable with, then work on upgrading what works best for you.

• 9 months later...
On 8/11/2016 at 3:20 PM, Sofa King said:

Don't waste your time on buying the expensive high tier planes. The cost to upgrade them is ridiculous when your can do just fine with a maxed out basic plane.

Instead buy a few cheap planes with various weapon systems and see what you're comfortable with, then work on upgrading what works best for you.

A few things to add...

I use ADFX-01 Pixy... My aircraft is level 12 now... soon level 13. Even if I unlocked aircrafts such as CFA-44 -SL- and ADA-01B I only use my ADFX-01 Pixy... Those others are riduculusly expensive to upgrade... it's simply not worth it... At least not now when I'm almost done... And I don't have any other aircraft close to the same performance since most others are not upgraded... Even a cheap aircraft such as heavily upgraded Gripen C can perform fairly well in DM. 

I bought about 80 % of the aircraft tree so I got most of those upgrades... Such as Armor LL, Warheads L and similar parts come in handy. I would recommend to use a multirole... Not a fighter except you only play maps with mostly (or only) air targets. I also recommend to anybody going for 100 % in this game to use a multirole that can have 4 (or 6) air to air missiles or similar... Because you get limited score when you're not able to shoot down enough targets at the same time. My personal record is about 80 000 - 90 000 score in Paris Liberation War... But I get about 40 000 - 50 000 score in general atm. If I had a more efficient special weapon I might been 90 000 and over... Better weapons = better rank / placement = more xp. I also use to have burst missiles... Some people (a few, not everybody) thinks it's annoying and might kick you out... So keep that in mind too.

My current rank is Lieutenant Colonel #33 and I have a 231 in-game hours including a few hours AFK. But I also been paying a lot $ real money... Probably a few 100 $... Which is insane... For long time I used up to 6 fuels... But I learned, thanks to those Ace Combat forums that 1 fuel in a sender gives the same xp... But I still make exceptions on emergency missions (where I max fuels and contracts) to get money... If you have a emergency mission ie. ex2 (black difficulty!) you can get approx 3 million credits in one go... I use to get 1,5 - 2 milion credits when I use 6 fuels, both contracts and get S rank even on white/red difficulty... Even if I don't belong to the top scorers...

Last tip for anybody that aims for 100 % completion now and look into this thread... It's probably too late (before servers close down) except you pay a shitload of real $ and playing 24/7... IF you're a completionist... Skip this game... expect 250 - 300 hours at least... and you get maybe 6 matches a day without paying for it... Possibly this game will be out soon... since I guess Ace Combat 7 will be released soon... Anybody that started this game I would recommend to complete it ASAP... That's what I am doing...

Off Topic; anybody wants to complete Assault Horizon, get in touch... I'm looking for a friend doing the co-op missions and the 50 hours online trophy before it's too late.

Edited by A-Rebirth