Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII (Ended)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Theater Brook - Uragiri no Yuuyake
    • Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames
    • Atsushi Inaba - Pursuit ~ Cornered
    • Teamheadkick - Deadpool Rap
    • The Sweet - The Ballroom Blitz
    • Muzzy - Junction Seven
    • Yuzo Koshiro - Never Return Alive
    • Nasko - Dragonborn
    • Michiru Yamane - Abandoned Castle
    • Judas Priest - Ram it Down
    • Hans Zimmer - Mind Heist
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Joy Division - Disorder
    • Kemu feat. IA - A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night
    • Jin (Feat. MARiA) - Daze
    • Blink-182 - The Rock Show
    • Sun of Pearl - An Endless Sporadic
    • Yousei Teikoku - Rebellion Anthem
    • ThePianoGuys - All of Me
    • Anthrax - Got the Time
    • T.M.Revolution, Nana Mizuki - Preserved Roses
    • Nightcore - Kids In The Dark
    • Slayer - Raining Blood
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  3. 3. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII -AND- Would You Want The Digital Movie Deadpool If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Songs in English or Japanese
    • Songs That Came Out The Year You Were Born
    • Battle Themes From Games/TV/Movies
    • -------------------LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK-------------------
    • Enter Me in the Deadpool Digital Movie Giveaway!

Oh, I thought we were just talking about non-English/Japanese lyrics? :huh:

Instrumental battle themes usually don't have lyrics :P.

I mean if I look around a little I might find some fitting songs but I guess in that case instrumental themes would count as well since we would probably want to have more than 3 eligible songs. :P

Maybe combining those themes isn't such a great idea after all :hmm:.

Maybe combining those themes isn't such a great idea after all :hmm:.

Well, it's not quite impossible to find a fitting song that fits both criteria but I guess you would need to have some knowledge about game studios. For example The studio that created the "The Witcher" series is Polish so I guess witcher battle themes would count towards that. But that's the only one I know off the top of my head. I'm sure I could come up with some more, though. 

Well, it's not quite impossible to find a fitting song that fits both criteria but I guess you would need to have some knowledge about game studios. For example The studio that created the "The Witcher" series is Polish so I guess witcher battle themes would count towards that. But that's the only one I know off the top of my head. I'm sure I could come up with some more, though. 

I haven't played The Witcher III yet, is the ost good?

I wonder what would happen if we had a tie between the themes "instrumental", & "cappella", think you could think of a song to fit both of those categories? :P

We could create a new music genre by combining those :awesome:.

• Like 1

I haven't played The Witcher III yet, is the ost good?

We could create a new music genre by combining those :awesome:.

Since I'm with you in the no PS4 club, I can only tell you that a friend of mine said it was really great. Should be a trustable opinion, though as he's basically addicted to music.

I can already see the dawn of the Instrupella genre. :D

• Like 1

Since I'm with you in the no PS4 club, I can only tell you that a friend of mine said it was really great. Should be a trustable opinion, though as he's basically addicted to music.

I can already see the dawn of the Instrupella genre. :D

Awesome, go last-gen :highfive:. Ok, that's good to know.

Lol, I was thinking about calling it Capemental, but that sounds like some mental disease :lol:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

We have a catch phrase confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862? Well, colour me surprised.

I mean it's just plastered all over Dav's profile and he's probably also wearing a shirt that says "PSNP Song Vote - Listen! - Vote! - Enjoy!" right now but yeah, apparently the thread does have a catch phrase.  :awesome:

We need to change our catch phrase... PSNP Song Vote, Listen! Vote! Wait! lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

I'm still waiting for the official rename to "Official PSNP Song Wait". :P

• Like 3

I mean it's just plastered all over Dav's profile and he's probably also wearing a shirt that says "PSNP Song Vote - Listen! - Vote! - Enjoy!" right now but yeah, apparently the thread does have a catch phrase.  :awesome:

I'm still waiting for the official rename to "Official PSNP Song Wait". :P

Ooooh that shirt, yeah I got one too, but it .... uh got into an accident and I burned a hole in it while sneezing :lol:.

• Like 1

Now look what your waiting has done, my song went from gold to bronze within a few hours. If the trend continues I'm gonna stay a Song Vote virgin forever. :P And since I've got a speed trophy in SV XXX I'm not only a virgin but also a premature poster. I guess I'm doomed.  :huh: Well, unless I post something old, I guess.

Lmao!! Ok that got me laughing pretty darn good lolol