Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII (Ended)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Theater Brook - Uragiri no Yuuyake
    • Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames
    • Atsushi Inaba - Pursuit ~ Cornered
    • Teamheadkick - Deadpool Rap
    • The Sweet - The Ballroom Blitz
    • Muzzy - Junction Seven
    • Yuzo Koshiro - Never Return Alive
    • Nasko - Dragonborn
    • Michiru Yamane - Abandoned Castle
    • Judas Priest - Ram it Down
    • Hans Zimmer - Mind Heist
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Joy Division - Disorder
    • Kemu feat. IA - A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night
    • Jin (Feat. MARiA) - Daze
    • Blink-182 - The Rock Show
    • Sun of Pearl - An Endless Sporadic
    • Yousei Teikoku - Rebellion Anthem
    • ThePianoGuys - All of Me
    • Anthrax - Got the Time
    • T.M.Revolution, Nana Mizuki - Preserved Roses
    • Nightcore - Kids In The Dark
    • Slayer - Raining Blood
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  3. 3. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII -AND- Would You Want The Digital Movie Deadpool If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Songs in English or Japanese
    • Songs That Came Out The Year You Were Born
    • Battle Themes From Games/TV/Movies
    • -------------------LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK-------------------
    • Enter Me in the Deadpool Digital Movie Giveaway!

Don't threaten me with a good time. :awesome:

Fixed mine. You guys should really start thinking of a way to punish everybody, instead of just offering them a good time. B)

What's with all these masochists? Since when does being tortured count as a good time?  :blink:

What? Me too!? Somebody is throwing a coup d-etat! I shall never be imprisoned, never! Although, if Plutia is there then... No, you can't bribe me! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

You know you want to :awesome:.

• Like 1

Sun of Pearl - An Endless Sporadic || selected time (1:28 - 1:58) || -Dark Mark-

I couldn't find any pictures of them. Not even sure this is theirs', lol.

rhiszp.jpg

Is this the same song just a different version? I knew I saw the name of that song somewhere before. Played it enough times I feel bad it took me so long lol.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t55IHS9g8wE

Is this the same song just a different version? I knew I saw the name of that song somewhere before. Played it enough times I feel bad it took me so long lol.

Hm, apparently the band's name is An Endless Sporadic and both songs are on their demo. According to Urban Dictionary at least. (First time I ever used that site for info :P)

http://tinyurl.com/gwwh85tA band that fuses progressive rock with lounge music-esque chords and rythms. The band is composed of Zach Kamins (guitar, keyboard, drums) and Andy Gentile (drums.) An Endless Sporadic was formed in 2005.

They have only released 3 songs and are yet to be signed by a record company. The song "Sun of Pearl" was featured in the game Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, and the song "Impulse" was featured in Guitar Hero III. Their other song, "Adventures of Jabubu", was but an experimental project.

Those three songs are part of a 5 song demo called "Ameliorate". The two remaining songs in the demo are being recorded as of 07/12/29.

• Like 1

Hm, apparently the band's name is An Endless Sporadic and both songs are on their demo. According to Urban Dictionary at least. (First time I ever used that site for info :P)

http://tinyurl.com/gwwh85tA band that fuses progressive rock with lounge music-esque chords and rythms. The band is composed of Zach Kamins (guitar, keyboard, drums) and Andy Gentile (drums.) An Endless Sporadic was formed in 2005.

They have only released 3 songs and are yet to be signed by a record company. The song "Sun of Pearl" was featured in the game Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, and the song "Impulse" was featured in Guitar Hero III. Their other song, "Adventures of Jabubu", was but an experimental project.

Those three songs are part of a 5 song demo called "Ameliorate". The two remaining songs in the demo are being recorded as of 07/12/29.

:hmm: I don't know why I thought An Endless Sporadic was the name of the song. Pretty sure that's the first time I did that lol.

• Like 1

:hmm: I don't know why I thought An Endless Sporadic was the name of the song. Pretty sure that's the first time I did that lol.

I think a lot of people did, I recall American Wasteland even having it on the soundtrack with Sun of Pearl as the band and An Endless Sporadic as the song.

• Like 1

It says playback on other sites is disabled by the owner...you spent too much time in the "room".

It's part of multiple copyright claims, I expect it to resolve itself as multiple(many) claiments are trying to monetize 1 video. Eventually they should just drop it, and embedding and any banned countries will be ok. 

For now you'll have to open it up in the main youtube site 

I'm going to wait till tomorrow to put up the voting to see how quickly this gets resolved

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

It's part of multiple copyright claims, I expect it to resolve itself as multiple(many) claiments are trying to monetize 1 video. Eventually they should just drop it, and embedding and any banned countries will be ok. 

I'm going to wait till tomorrow to put up the voting to see how quickly this gets resolved

Ahh I see. I already listened to it twice. :P Pretty sure I've got my votes down.

• Like 1

Do you think that was from the increases in the sample time?

Do you think that was from the increases in the sample time?

Most likely

But a guy that reviews games on YouTube intentionally puts in other games so that the studios fight it out(aka drop it because it's not worth their time)

So I'm hoping the same happens. Can't have multiple claimants monetizing a video. And I don't monetize so.

Otherwise if it's not cleared up mostly by tomorrow, I'll make a second video using 25 seconds only on another account :(

Edited by Dav9834

Most likely

But a guy that reviews games on YouTube intentionally puts in other games so that the studios fight it out(aka drop it because it's not worth their time)

So I'm hoping the same happens. Can't have multiple claimants monetizing a video. And I don't monetize so.

Otherwise if it's not cleared up mostly by tomorrow, I'll make a second video using 25 seconds only on another account :(

Well, since GEMA has some uncanny conditions that nobody can agree with I guess I'm either gonna wait or look for another proxy plugin for chrome since the last one went from freeware to payware. :/

Anyways, I still like the 30 second song clips so I'm hoping for your theory to be true.

Edit: Found something that works. If you're from a country that can't access the video, be it for GEMA or other reasons, just search for "Hotspot Shield" and install the app and the extension.

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

It doesn't look like this will be resolved in time. So no 30 seconds :(

Stupid youtube auto.

I imagine all studios are ignoring it until the time to act is almost up.

I'll leave it and see what comes of it as an experiment.

But I'll have to make another video at 25 seconds. :facepalm: And ya I liked it at 30 seconds too :(

Because of the technical/legal drama, even though I intend to get the mashup up asap, voting will be extended 1 week to next Thursday. So there will still be plenty of time for everyone to get their vote in :)

I'm already seeing the next infinite time extension coming. :P

Nah sense it's already completed, I just have to cut and move things around. Should be up tonight if I'm not lazy :P

Don't worry, Song Vote XIII will arrive in less than 1,000 posts :dance:.

That'll take you no time to get to

giphy.gif

• Like 1