Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII (Ended)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Theater Brook - Uragiri no Yuuyake
    • Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames
    • Atsushi Inaba - Pursuit ~ Cornered
    • Teamheadkick - Deadpool Rap
    • The Sweet - The Ballroom Blitz
    • Muzzy - Junction Seven
    • Yuzo Koshiro - Never Return Alive
    • Nasko - Dragonborn
    • Michiru Yamane - Abandoned Castle
    • Judas Priest - Ram it Down
    • Hans Zimmer - Mind Heist
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Joy Division - Disorder
    • Kemu feat. IA - A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night
    • Jin (Feat. MARiA) - Daze
    • Blink-182 - The Rock Show
    • Sun of Pearl - An Endless Sporadic
    • Yousei Teikoku - Rebellion Anthem
    • ThePianoGuys - All of Me
    • Anthrax - Got the Time
    • T.M.Revolution, Nana Mizuki - Preserved Roses
    • Nightcore - Kids In The Dark
    • Slayer - Raining Blood
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  3. 3. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII -AND- Would You Want The Digital Movie Deadpool If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Songs in English or Japanese
    • Songs That Came Out The Year You Were Born
    • Battle Themes From Games/TV/Movies
    • -------------------LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK-------------------
    • Enter Me in the Deadpool Digital Movie Giveaway!

lol have a question about possibly getting by the copyright stuff.

If you upload a song under one title, but the song is different, are the chances the same of the song being pulled?

I only ask because Orchard Music has had some sort of hair across their ass about 1 song out of 15. It's constantly being taken down. But, what if it was uploaded under a different song name by the band? Would they somehow still know about it as fast? 

Keep in mind I'm woefully uneducated about all that stuff. As far as youtube is concerned 95% of it is used for music by me.

• Like 1

If you upload a song under one title, but the song is different, are the chances the same of the song being pulled?

I only ask because Orchard Music has had some sort of hair across their ass about 1 song out of 15. It's constantly being taken down. But, what if it was uploaded under a different song name by the band? Would they somehow still know about it as fast? 

Keep in mind I'm woefully uneducated about all that stuff. As far as youtube is concerned 95% of it is used for music by me.

It's a nice thought but the function that locates the songs uses sound rather than words. So if a part of the videos audio track is like 98% identical to the original audio track it gets flagged for copyright issues. And it checks for parts of a certain length, which is the reason for the video being fine with 25 second clips but it's suddenly being a problem. That's why some people slow down songs by 3-5% to avoid copyright claims. I guess trying to reduce the songs to like 29.9 seconds or slowing the songs down a little might help if future videos get flagged for copyright.

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

They don't look at song name(I don't think, maybe they do). They actually scan the waveforms and see if they match up with the ones they have on file. Like how when you don't know the song that's playing and use an app or Google to have it listen to it and will hopefully find it. Youtubes more sophisticated for sure. The only way around it(Youtubes scanner) is to change how the song sounds itself. That's why you'll hear a song that just doesn't sound like it's the right pitch or bpm, the uploader edited it. And obviously I don't like precious music changing sounds(unless it's a great nightcore, or it sounds better imo, like in this song which is different from the retail

Lauren Aquilina - King

Edited: https://youtu.be/VNdHd1asf9s

True: https://open.spotify.com/track/0zhzkkSXFj60Y5fzb2j9hU ))

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

It's a nice thought but the function that locates the songs uses sound rather than words. So if a part of the videos audio track is like 98% identical to the original audio track it gets flagged for copyright issues. And it checks for parts of a certain length, which is the reason for the video being fine with 25 second clips but it's suddenly being a problem. That's why some people slow down songs by 3-5% to avoid copyright claims. I guess trying to reduce the songs to like 29.9 seconds or slowing the songs down a little might help if future videos get flagged for copyright.

They don't look at song name(I don't think, maybe they do). They actually scan the waveforms and see if they match up with the ones they have on file. Like how when you don't know the song that's playing and use an app or Google to have it listen to it and will hopefully find it. Youtubes more sophisticated for sure. The only way around it(Youtubes scanner) is to change how the song sounds itself. That's why you'll hear a song that just doesn't sound like it's the right pitch or bpm, the uploader edited it. And obviously I don't like precious music changing sounds(unless it's a great nightcore, or it sounds better imo, like in this song which is different from the retail

Lauren Aquilina - King

Edited:

True: https://open.spotify.com/track/0zhzkkSXFj60Y5fzb2j9hU ))

Ah. Bummer. This song wouldn't sound good if it had audio edits to it lol.

I just can't think of a reason why this one song is constantly being blocked from the album. :hmm:

Would also explain how they removed all Beatles tunes too.

• Like 1

I wanted to listen to the mashup vid, but it's blocked for copyright reasons :|.

*cough, COUGH, COUGH* God, I must be catching a cold... 

All jokes aside, I've been using Hotspot Shield ever since ProxMate became a subscription based service and it's been really good so far. It's basically a plugin that tricks region locked websites by forwarding your connection to a server based in another country to make those websites think that you're accessing the website from said country. It will take a little longer to load the affected website/video/picture/whatever but you'll be able to access it like any other (in this case) video. Once you've downloaded the plugin, go to the page that tells you to go away because your country is not cool enough to access the site and activate the plugin. After reloading the page it should load like any other video.

It's overall a really useful tool if you live in a country that likes to restrict access to online content like Germany and I wouldn't like to live without these tools anymore. 

• Like 1

*cough, COUGH, COUGH* God, I must be catching a cold... 

All jokes aside, I've been using Hotspot Shield ever since ProxMate became a subscription based service and it's been really good so far. It's basically a plugin that tricks region locked websites by forwarding your connection to a server based in another country to make those websites think that you're accessing the website from said country. It will take a little longer to load the affected website/video/picture/whatever but you'll be able to access it like any other (in this case) video. Once you've downloaded the plugin, go to the page that tells you to go away because your country is not cool enough to access the site and activate the plugin. After reloading the page it should load like any other video.

It's overall a really useful tool if you live in a country that likes to restrict access to online content like Germany and I wouldn't like to live without these tools anymore. 

*Offers cough drops* I completely forgot about that :lol:.

• Like 2

Hey Dav, I came late to voting so I only just now noticed that you used completely the wrong time slot for my song.

I did?.... Crap... :facepalm:

I'll fix it in the new version that will go in the SV playlist. It still was a great portion heh

Hey Dav, I came late to voting so I only just now noticed that you used completely the wrong time slot for my song.

I did?.... Crap... :facepalm:

I'll fix it in the new version that will go in the SV playlist. It still was a great portion heh

If the need arises, for database purposes, entry 16 should read "An Endless Sporadic - Sun of Pearl". Not the way it's shown in the poll.

• Like 1