Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII (Ended)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Theater Brook - Uragiri no Yuuyake
    • Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames
    • Atsushi Inaba - Pursuit ~ Cornered
    • Teamheadkick - Deadpool Rap
    • The Sweet - The Ballroom Blitz
    • Muzzy - Junction Seven
    • Yuzo Koshiro - Never Return Alive
    • Nasko - Dragonborn
    • Michiru Yamane - Abandoned Castle
    • Judas Priest - Ram it Down
    • Hans Zimmer - Mind Heist
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Joy Division - Disorder
    • Kemu feat. IA - A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night
    • Jin (Feat. MARiA) - Daze
    • Blink-182 - The Rock Show
    • Sun of Pearl - An Endless Sporadic
    • Yousei Teikoku - Rebellion Anthem
    • ThePianoGuys - All of Me
    • Anthrax - Got the Time
    • T.M.Revolution, Nana Mizuki - Preserved Roses
    • Nightcore - Kids In The Dark
    • Slayer - Raining Blood
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  3. 3. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII -AND- Would You Want The Digital Movie Deadpool If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Songs in English or Japanese
    • Songs That Came Out The Year You Were Born
    • Battle Themes From Games/TV/Movies
    • -------------------LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK-------------------
    • Enter Me in the Deadpool Digital Movie Giveaway!

That would rule out about 99% of the songs I listen too :|, but I like it.

lol pretty much my reaction too.

Growing up in florida though...I should have a few decent spanish songs to choose from. Only 1 of which is rock. -_-

All else fails I have 1 russian song to choose from...and a german song as well lmfao.

Dear mother of...I actually have more than I thought. One of my favorite bands is Swedish. :devil: (I'm freaking watching you Masamune. :ninja: )

lol pretty much my reaction too.

Growing up in florida though...I should have a few decent spanish songs to choose from. Only 1 of which is rock. -_-

All else fails I have 1 russian song to choose from...and a german song as well lmfao.

Dear mother of...I actually have more than I thought. One of my favorite bands is Swedish. :devil: (I'm freaking watching you Masamune. :ninja: )

I have 2 Spanish songs in my playlist ... and that's about it :lol:.

Only winning songs can't be used again :awesome:.

Wut? Danza Kuduro didn't win anything in that SV?

I think even I voted for that song because I like listening to it lol.

I wouldn't try and snipe it anyways. Push comes to shove I'll always find a way to get a rock song in...unless it's against the theme.

Wut? Danza Kuduro didn't win anything in that SV?

I think even I voted for that song because I like listening to it lol.

I wouldn't try and snipe it anyways. Push comes to shove I'll always find a way to get a rock song in...unless it's against the theme.

I don't have a trophy for it in my checklist, so most likely it didn't win ... unless I completely forgot about putting the trophy in the checklist :hmm:.

Thanks :D. If the theme is anything but English and Japanese songs, I'd say rock songs in other languages count. I find it hilarious that there isn't a single Dutch song in my playlist :lol:. That should tell you enough about how bad it is :facepalm:.

I don't have a trophy for it in my checklist, so most likely it didn't win ... unless I completely forgot about putting the trophy in the checklist :hmm:.

Thanks :D. If the theme is anything but English and Japanese songs, I'd say rock songs in other languages count. I find it hilarious that there isn't a single Dutch song in my playlist :lol:. That should tell you enough about how bad it is :facepalm:.

I checked the database. Don Omar isn't up there. That's weird I thought you got a shit ton of votes for that song. O_o

I didn't mean if rock was against the that particular theme, I meant if the theme for any of the SV's called for a non-rock song. Even then...I think I know which song I'd use. 

2 of my foreign language rock songs came from Guitar Hero lol. 

I checked the database. Don Omar isn't up there. That's weird I thought you got a shit ton of votes for that song. O_o

I didn't mean if rock was against the that particular theme, I meant if the theme for any of the SV's called for a non-rock song. Even then...I think I know which song I'd use. 

2 of my foreign language rock songs came from Guitar Hero lol. 

I guess not :|.

Ah ok, I thought you were talking about this theme in particular. 

I'm liking this suggestion more and more. Let's hope Dave likes it too.

• Like 1

I guess not :|.

Ah ok, I thought you were talking about this theme in particular. 

You do realize, upon seeing your post count, that posts 13,000 - 13,999 need to all be dedicated to Dav? :giggle:

Tbh I don't need the mashup I just need the poll to be up haha. 

I'm also voting for this. :D

I have a really nice Spanish rock band that I like to listen to as well as a few German metal and punk rock bands. I also have a small selection of Russian, French and Italian songs. I even know an Arabian song as well as a Turkish song. i also listen to a few Korean bands on rare occasions so I should still have a pretty hard time deciding on a song to use. :P

That might actually be a nice time to post some nice German medieval rock that a friend has shown me.  :lol:

Same for me, I listened to the video like 6 times already so I've pretty much made up my mind.

Edited by xFalionx

You do realize, upon seeing your post count, that posts 13,000 - 13,999 need to all be dedicated to Dav? :giggle:

That didn't even occur to me, but yeah you're right :devil:.

I'm also voting for this. :D

I have a really nice Spanish rock band that I like to listen to as well as a few German metal and punk rock bands. I also have a small selection of Russian, French and Italian songs. I even know an Arabian song as well as a Turkish song. i also listen to a few Korean bands on rare occasions so I should still have a pretty hard time deciding on a song to use. :P

That might actually be a nice time to post some nice German medieval rock that a friend has shown me.  :lol:

Same for me, I listened to the video like 6 times already so I've pretty much made up my mind.

Wow, those are a lot of different languages. I only know 2-3 German Songs and they're all from Rammstein. My German teacher used to love that band, so he had us all listen to it while writing the missing words from the lyrics  <_< .

Wow, those are a lot of different languages. I only know 2-3 German Songs and they're all from Rammstein. My German teacher used to love that band, so he had us all listen to it while writing the missing words from the lyrics  <_< .

Rammstein is one of the few German bands I really like. I never had any teachers who let us listen to good music, maybe except for one who we only really had for like 3 or 4 weeks. He allowed us to hear Slipknot in music class, on a really high volume. :D But most other music teachers tortured us using pop music and gangsta rap...  :rolleyes:

Rammstein is one of the few German bands I really like. I never had any teachers who let us listen to good music, maybe except for one who we only really had for like 3 or 4 weeks. He allowed us to hear Slipknot in music class, on a really high volume. :D But most other music teachers tortured us using pop music and gangsta rap...  :rolleyes:

Damn, I with I heard Slipknot in music class. As for the rap thing... I... I'm so sorry. :(

I have 1 German song, & it's from that band as well. It's probably one of the same ones as yours too. xD

New theme idea: Only Kidz Bop songs.

What is a Kid Bop song?

I have a few songs in Italian, French, and Spanish.

Glad to see you guys liked my suggestion. I just think that forcing people to think outside the box for a song will bring up some gems we wouldn't post otherwise.

Yeah, I wonder what kind of songs people will come up with.

I have 1 German song, & it's from that band as well. It's probably one of the same ones as yours too. xD

I also remember 1-2 songs from Nena, the teacher made us listen to her songs too because he thought she was hot. His classes were interesting :lol:.

• Like 1

That sentence made me laugh out lout. :D The only Nena song I remember is 99 Luftballons but her music really does not fit my taste.

Yeah he was a bit odd, but that made his classes fun. I also had a history teacher that could tell stories really well and also added some humour to it, without it becoming boring. 

Kidz Bop is pretty much a bunch of children covering popular songs (inappropriate lyrics are changed). I think their songs are meant to be played at kids parties and such.

Oh ok, I can already tell that's not my kind of thing.