I can't believe I never knew about you guys until now....

electoblaze

Hi guys,

My name is Sean or electoblaze and I've been a dedicated trophy hunter for the past couple years. Recently, I got my 1300th trophy and my 24th platinum trophy. I generally like shooters and multiplayer games although I play all types of genres. The games that I play daily are The Last of Us: Remastered (Factions MP), Battlefield 4 and Star Wars Battlefront.

Look, this is really embarrassing but I only found out you guys exist just now. Prior to finding you guys, I've also used websites like playstationtrophies and exophase. However, this website has 100X more people on it and I'm surprised that despite my passion for playstation trophies, I never heard of you guys before.

Well, better late than never.

• Like 4

Welcome to the site, and it's never too late to join!

Enjoy your stay, and may fortune smile upon you!  :)  :yay:

Oh, you may wanna check these out: Forum RulesTrophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It & What To Do When You Want To Boost A Trophy, just in case you needed some help ;).  

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 2

Welcome to the site, and it's never too late to join!

Enjoy your stay, and may fortune smile upon you! :):yay:

Oh, you may wanna check these out: Forum Rules, Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It & What To Do When You Want To Boost A Trophy, just in case you needed some help ;).

When you post that much. Here is the most important which includes many other stuff too ;)

New Forum Members Please Read!

Welcome Sean! Enjoy your stay and happy Gaming ^^

Edited by Dennis-nine-five