626th Achievement on Earth?

breakXedge

I know other people have got the 100% but you might have to wait for a patch.

Yeah but my question is if there's any tips or any way to get the 626th achievement because the game crashes when you get to a high number (centillion or something similar). 

I don't think they'll patch this shit hahaha

Yeah but my question is if there's any tips or any way to get the 626th achievement because the game crashes when you get to a high number (centillion or something similar). 

I don't think they'll patch this shit hahaha

Not sure what to say, but my game didn't crash. I think I was at 94 or 95 * 3 0s when I got got enough Earth achievements to get the trophy.

In case of, I've checked the achievements and the exact list should be :

• 5 000 of everything (which is the exact 626th achievement), but it's covered by all others :
  • 9 750 oil companies
  • 8 500 banks
  • 7 750 movie studios
  • 7 000 hockey team
  • 6 500 shrimp boats
  • 6 250 donut shops
  • 5 750 pizza deliveries
  • 5 500 car washes
  • 5 400 newspaper
  • 10 000 lemonade stands

Having those numbers should guarantee you the trophy.

• Like 3

Earth is so slow progressing .... on moon im at octadecilion ... and earth only sextilion .... i have feeling i do something wrong .... and on moon i get so much more angels ...

It took me about 7 hrs of gameplay to 100% the game, but what I did notice was that when I didn't increase the number of angels by at least 2 orders of magnitude (100x), it was probably better to get all upgrades and then jump another 99 years without getting more angels. Usually the periods where you don't get many angels, means that you aren't earning enough money to get the next major set of multipliers, so getting those multipliers through time jumping and waiting for the money to pile in is probably the better thing to do.

It took me about 7 hrs of gameplay to 100% the game, but what I did notice was that when I didn't increase the number of angels by at least 2 orders of magnitude (100x), it was probably better to get all upgrades and then jump another 99 years without getting more angels. Usually the periods where you don't get many angels, means that you aren't earning enough money to get the next major set of multipliers, so getting those multipliers through time jumping and waiting for the money to pile in is probably the better thing to do.

time jumping ? you mean changing  console clock?  im not doing this :)

• 8 months later...
On 24.08.2016 at 8:04 AM, Xionx said:

time jumping ? you mean changing  console clock?  im not doing this :)

without "cheating" with clock, or buying with real money "gold" (which help boosting angels or multiplayer) you are never to do this. sorry.

On 3.05.2017 at 7:59 AM, MILAN-AGO said:

How can I do the "clock trick" on the moon?

go offline. buy everything, and when you dont have money to buy anything more, close game, go to options and change time from 2017 year to 2027. start game, you have MORE money from last ten years. do this until you reach point A. you ant buy anything more, then restart game and get some angels B. you go to 2099 - then change time to 2000, start game - you will not get any money - closed game, change time to whatever year you like, and repaet.

sorry for my english.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey this is kinda of a old form but I was making extremely slow progress for a few months even with the clock glitch. My issue was I wasn't investigating my angels because I thought that was only going to make it take longer but that is a must. It might seem like your giving a lot of angels but it really helps save time especially if your also doing the clock glitch. Hopefully this will help some people who are working on this game and are trying to get it done quicker. Just make sure you only give angels for save investments because if you don't it will set you back a little bit. Hope it helps and good luck.    

• 1 month later...
On 6.05.2017 at 9:08 PM, A_KlR_A said:

without "cheating" with clock, or buying with real money "gold" (which help boosting angels or multiplayer) you are never to do this. sorry.

Totally not true. I am playing this for few months now - at first about half an hour a day for few days and later on I login once a day to spend cash earned or make an angel investment.
Earth is the slowest to get so gold and megabucks boosts should be applied there. Maybe few on the moon if you want to finish it faster, forget about the Mars - you'll max it out quickly without it.
Max the Mars and Moon - if you unlock everything the game give you option to exchange chash for megabucks and it helps a lot. You get some gold for some unlocks too.
I am right now like 90 unlocks from the last one on Earth and the progress is much slower now, but very much doable. Just play it on regular basis, even for a short amount of time and you will eventually get it. Just be smart about gold and megabucks upgrades - it can help a lot - and do angel investments - not doing an investment for a long time is a waste of time.

On 2.4.2018 at 8:48 AM, Raffu182 said:

reset all time.... :I(

If you mean that your progress get reset to zero every time you start the game. 

Try changing your OS language to english. It worked for me. Theres a bug in game that resets progress if your OS language is not english.