Satoshi's Humble Bundle Capcom Giveaway - OH WAIT, MORE CODES!

Satoshi Ookami

Okay, since the 1st September has passed, I'm ending the joining period!

From this moment, even if you vote, it's no longer eligible =D

We have 64 participants for the main prices and 24 for the consolation ones.

Both contain 4, sounds like a good time to stop =D

I'll be introducing winners in a few hours. Pray to the gods and hope for the win.

• Like 2

Laf972f.png

No waaaaay! He's doing a giveaway! What gives?! 

Is probably what you are asking right now, right? The explanation is simple =D As you may or may not know, Humble Bundle has started its first Playstation Campaign! You can read about it here. The game selection is quite great but most of the biggest titles were on PS+ (EU-only most likely) so I already had them. Since I have literally no use for them, I'm giving them out to you, PSNP community! They are great games, so I hope you will participate :D

So, what do I get?

tumblr_m6e3js82ka1ryj6qoo1_500.gif

Yea, yea, the most important part, right? =D

There are 4 codes waiting for 4 lucky members! Because Japan would obviously object to 4, there will be 2 more members that will get a consolation prize! In other words, 6 members!

Without further ado, prizes!

• PSN Code for PS4 version of Strider
  • PSN Code for PS3 version of Remember Me (2 times!)
  • PSN Code for PS3 version of Devil May Cry HD Collection
  • And the biggest prize, PSN Code for PS3 version of Me in HD! (okay, Okami HD)

You did not win? There are still two consolation prizes!

• PSN voucher for -45% on Street Fighter V purchase (3 times!)
  • PSN voucher for -50% on MegaMan Legacy Collection (2 times!)

How should I participate?

KCO8qLz.gif

Unfortunately, this is very hard. You must...

vote in the poll!

And have a NA account (here are all eligible countries). 

You must vote in both categories. In case you are not interested in the consolation prizes or you have no use for them, please choose the second option. 

So, how is it going to be?

1w6hmub.png

Very good question! As with all giveaways here on PSNP we will be finding the winners through the random generator. There will be four raffles always without the previous winners. That way everyone gets a chance even if they did not rank in the previous giveaway! After the four raffles, there will be a consolation one for those two remaining codes. There will be ONLY ONE. We don't want that many consolations, right? :awesome:

You will have a time to participate until 01.09.2016 (That's 1st September for those with weird time format :awesome:). The date gives you enough time to participate and if you don't win, you can always pick the Humble Bundle.

How do I get my thingzzzz?!

Excited!.jpg

Yes, the most important thing. I know some prizes are more tempting than others. Obviously, first comes, first served should be applied. But I want to give everyone an equal chance. After I announce winners, I will ask them to post their preferences. Sure, we can't expect everyone to have ideal preferences so they choose the remaining games, therefore, I will try to give the winners day or two (if they want to) to settle it between themselves and maybe they will reach an outcome that is ideal for everyone. This is mostly to avoid winners getting a game they already own*. If the winners do not settle it between themselves, then first comes, first served =D After everything's been handled, I will message you the code and you can immediately redeem it with your NA account. The codes are not time-limited, only the consolation prizes have a redeem deadline 1st October 2016, 7:00am Pacific Time.

*If someone else ends up in the same situation and has unusable codes from this HB, feel free to join this event as another giveawer so we can please all winners :D

So... have fun, post lolis and good luck!

Anonymous givers :awesome:

You get a like for making a poll to enter the giveaway :D

I'm glad the members of psnp are moving away from likes for entering giveaways!

But shucks missed my chance to enter. It would have gone to the Song Vote vault anyway for it's giveaways lol

Edited by Dav9834

Yay I won xD

And the winner is...

XELIOT!

57GYDNU.png

YOU ARE AN AUTOMATIC WINNER!

:awesome:

I can't do that, right? xDDDD

#Cheaters :awesome:

Btw while this contest was up I bought the 13€ bundle and I forgot to update here. Plus I'm not really interested in the 50% off megaman thing as I don't like the game so it would be a waste to give it to me. Maybe give it to the sixth guy? Thanks anyways for the contest!

Da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 

Let's shoot some fireworks!

tumblr_m6o088ojFR1ry3o1wo1_1280.jpg

B-B-BIIIIIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

First draw

64 participants

And the winner is...

XELIOT!

57GYDNU.png

Second draw

63 participants

And the winner is...

HKAZUB!

DJnIvaG.png

Third draw

62 participants

And the winner is...

JEM12345!

VEVMpMd.png

Fourth draw

61 participants

And the winner is...

FILOOGAROO!

DVHST3Z.png

Fifth draw

60 participants

And the winner is...

GOLDENSHAKA!

wfn9Cqz.png

And the consolation prize draw!

n0B2i4v.png

The first 5 are getting the prize! 

Did you win? Congratulations! If not, better luck next time. Thanks for participating, everyone!

If possible, I would like winners to post their preference here today so they can discuss things between themselves. I will be contacting winners that do not post here tomorrow through PM and hopefully codes will be distributed this week :D

#Cheaters :awesome:

:awesome:

Btw while this contest was up I bought the 13€ bundle and I forgot to update here. Plus I'm not really interested in the 50% off megaman thing as I don't like the game so it would be a waste to give it to me. Maybe give it to the sixth guy? Thanks anyways for the contest!

You can decide. If you have someone who would like it, I can give it to you.

If not, then the 6th guy it is :D

YOSHAAAA!!!!!! I WON!  :yay:

Can I have Strider, onegai shimasu ლ(´ڡ`ლ)? 

Must be HanaKana power! :D

Wow, another Strider contender =D I quite expected that to be the last thing that would be picked, lol xD

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

Congrats to the winners!

May the blessing of eotenas guide you in your way to enjoying these free games :awesome:

Ugeeeee

I already got wat I wanted from miss Leetwolf( -50 MegaMan legacy). So as anyone wanted my price?

Same as Winston, feel free to claim and give or I will give another user a chance :)

• Like 1

YOSHAAAA!!!!!! I WON!  :yay:

Can I have Strider, onegai shimasu ლ(´ڡ`ლ)? 

Well, there's only one way to settle this: an extreme one-day trophy duel! (rules explained if you accept)

Of course, you can always go by first come, first served, but what's the fun in that?

Well, there's only one way to settle this: an extreme one-day trophy duel! (rules explained if you accept)

Of course, you can always go by first come, first served, but what's the fun in that?

Given how lazy I am these days, I'm guaranteed to lose; I'll pass.   

What about Remember Me? 

Who does not have that? =D

You know what, guys?

I got the first bundle =D

So... another Strider is up for grabs :D Do you guys want PS4 version or someone wants PS3 one?

WHOOAAAAA!!! I WON!!

Can I have Okami HD?

Thank you so much!!

Yup, PM sent =)

• Like 1