Throphy thoughts on "The Final Station"

harsly

Game looks interesting to me, I need to find out more about this game. I love those kind of survival games. But yeah disappointing about no plat tho.. Wonders also how much it's gonna cost.

It's 15 on steam so I guess somewhere in that range on ps store.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just ended this pearl. Really great game... Ending? Wow! I was expecting something like that but... wow... About how hard are trophy? Only trophy for " Take 6 passengers to..." (there are 3 of them) are a little hard. Beacuse when you on a train you must have some medkits and food for passangers so they wont die. If they die, restart level. But if you have to little of medkit and food, you will must start from begining - not only restart. So i sugest to play this game twice. Firs time to know what is what. And try to take passangers to next station. so next time... you can let them die so you wont waste food and medkits, and use them on next passangers. Also i didnt know this you can craft ammo and medkits. I didnt know this until 3 station! Yeah... Reccomend this game and good luck also sorry for my english. I hope its gonna help you.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/8/2017 at 1:15 PM, FlareZero said:

What type of game is this?

Necroposting, but... I guess, action/adventure/survival? Limited ammo and medpacks, you need to go through short-ish levels (avoiding enemies if at all possible). No jumping, just melee and gun attacks (if you have ammo). The art style, music, and story are all great - the DLC can be a bit of a grind (you have to finish it 12 times, saving a different character each time), but it's fairly short and if you're creative with cloud saves it can be made even shorter.

Highly recommended, like most tinyBuild games!