A Delight To Play

Warmdrift

Stumbled across this game the other evening.

I have played many poker games in the past, also play a lot in real life and I have to say this is the best i've played hands down.

It's a joy to play, feels great ,  plays great.

It's also a free download which is a bonus , multiplayer is excellent too.

Obviously with games of this caliber if you have a unlucky streak and want to carry on playing you will have to pay real

money for chip stacks, however i think £0.79p ( UK Currency ) is no big deal to get back into play and that gets you 10.000 chips.

Downside , some of the trophies are tremedously hard , but hey-ho, gives you something to work towards I guess.

Also ( at time of writing) ps+ members get 75.000 chips free.

Edited by Warmdrift
  • Like 1

Guess that trophy was made for trophy hunters that want to complete it 100% and will buy chips for money. Or if you're in love with poker you'll spend ridiculous amount of time which you culd spend on playing poker for real money lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Billionaire trophy is ridiculous, my friend was telling me how long it took him to get a million. Multiply that by 1,000 :P

Obviously, that's not really true, because the more money you have, the higher buy-ins you can do. In essence, it would take you as long to go from -say- 1000 to 1M, as it would to go from 1M to 1B.

EDIT: maximum buy-in may of course be the problem here. Not sure how much it is. I believe I've seen 1M as buy-in but in that case, it would indeed still take quite a while.

Edited by ViperHD

• 1 year later...
On 9/12/2016 at 10:17 AM, ViperHD said:

Obviously, that's not really true, because the more money you have, the higher buy-ins you can do. In essence, it would take you as long to go from -say- 1000 to 1M, as it would to go from 1M to 1B.

EDIT: maximum buy-in may of course be the problem here. Not sure how much it is. I believe I've seen 1M as buy-in but in that case, it would indeed still take quite a while.

Still nobody with the trophy...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...