GTA Or Walking Dead

WOWJAREDISCOOL

The Walking Dead is pretty simple,price is not that expensive,but pretty short at last.

GTA IV is one of the first games out on PS3,graphims are old,challenge is in.

So basically if you want something not hard with a good story pick TWD Season Pass,and if you want a challenging game and you don't care about graphics pick GTA IV,i don't know if you want the DLC for GTA IV or not.

Hope it helps !

I love open-world sandbox style games (Saints Row, Red Dead Redemption, GTA San Andreas are my favorites) but I think GTA IV wasn't very good. Go for GTA Episodes from Liberty Cities - the same game engine, the same city but the plot is much better. Having said that The Walking Dead has been great so far (waiting for ep 4 on European PSN) but that's a completely different genre, it's like comparing Fifa/Madden to Heavy Rain.

They are completely different styles of game, so you have to ask yourself if you want an open ended, sandbox game with hundreds of hours of entertainment, or a relatively short (a few hours for each episode) but extremely good story based video game in which your only real control is the decisions you make.

Personally, if you can only get one of them I would go with Grand Theft Auto. While this one isn't my favorite in the series it will give you more gameplay time than The Walking Dead will and for that alone I think it would be a better choice. Don't get me wrong, The Walking Dead is absolutely brilliant and is one of my favorite games this whole generation, but you don't get nearly as much game as you do with GTA.

Both games are around $20, any way you could get both? That's what I'd try to do as neither one of them should be missed.

Parker

Without a doubt, Walking Dead! I have not yet played the latest two episodes, but from what I have played, it is Telltales finest work ever. The story is captivating and sometimes outright disturbing and unexpected. It is also very inexpensive, also it probably has one of the top ten easiest platinums ever. Once Episode 5 is released that is. Anyway, all you have to do is play the game. It is great as there is no thinking of trophies required. You can simply immerse yourself into the game and its story. For reference, I have never played GTAIV but you have to get the Walking Dead if not immediately then eventually.

Without a doubt, Walking Dead! I have not yet played the latest two episodes, but from what I have played, it is Telltales finest work ever. The story is captivating and sometimes outright disturbing and unexpected. It is also very inexpensive, also it probably has one of the top ten easiest platinums ever. Once Episode 5 is released that is. Anyway, all you have to do is play the game. It is great as there is no thinking of trophies required. You can simply immerse yourself into the game and its story. For reference, I have never played GTAIV but you have to get the Walking Dead if not immediately then eventually.

:o You... Haven't... Played... Grand Theft Auto IV?!?! Drop EVERYTHING you are doing, purchase that game and play until you can't play anymore. Grand Theft Auto IV is undeniably a MUST PLAY. I'm in such shock... I think I'm going to cry

tumblr_m6mbd33MM01rnrv6j.gif

Finished GTA IV on PC and have it on PS3 . Story - Ok [ with enough twist's and turns to keep you in ]

Gameplay - Typical GTA Series

Multiplayer - Fun with tons of hours of mixed gameplay and "role playing" . IE: 5 guys in a store trying to survive wave after wave of police officers till after 1h another guy joins and comes to the rescue and it all ends up in Hollywood car chase scene.

The Walking Dead - Played the free chapters [from PS+] 1 and 2 i think. - Story - If you seen the tv version then this will keep you interested. [Note: Not related to the tv series or just a little bit, remember i played chapter 1,2 so i maybe wrong]

Gameplay - Heavy Rain style QTE & Decision that effect the story.

Multiplayer - 404 Error

Conclusion: If you want a story go for for The Walking Dead.

If you want a story with gameplay rater the QTE's go for GTA IV

:o You... Haven't... Played... Grand Theft Auto IV?!?! Drop EVERYTHING you are doing, purchase that game and play until you can't play anymore. Grand Theft Auto IV is undeniably a MUST PLAY. I'm in such shock... I think I'm going to cry

tumblr_m6mbd33MM01rnrv6j.gif

Sorry, I really don't want to play another game that I will never have the time to get all the trophies. I am working really hard to get my percentage back up into the 80's and eventually the 90's. This would not help me. Thanks for the recommendation...........BTW they NEVER should have rebooted Spiderman. I don't care how good it was, I am OVER reboots, I mean seriously!

• Like 1

I haven't played gta iv either. No intention to. I believe the series is extremely over rated.

You really couldn't pick two more divisive games to choose between. One being very linear, the other being the epitome of player freedom. I've played both, and I have the Grand Theft Auto IV platinum to boot, so I guess I'm well-placed to make a comment on what you should buy. The Walking Dead is exceptional, but at the moment you'll have to wait for the final episode. Furthermore, in terms of game-play and longevity it simply can't compete with Grand Theft Auto IV.

I think you should opt for Grand Theft Auto IV at this present moment in time; its soundtrack is exceptional as always with Rockstar games, the game-play is tremendously fun and the storyline is fairly damn good. Plus, it should be pretty cheap now, and you'll get a lot of game for your buck. The Walking Dead will be available in full in a few months time and there'll probably be discounts on it by then, so I think you should wait and enjoy it from start to finish; waiting for the next installments is a pain in the hole.

• Like 1

Sorry, I really don't want to play another game that I will never have the time to get all the trophies. I am working really hard to get my percentage back up into the 80's and eventually the 90's. This would not help me. Thanks for the recommendation...........BTW they NEVER should have rebooted Spiderman. I don't care how good it was, I am OVER reboots, I mean seriously!

Haha, I was just kidding. It's a great game though and was an utter blast to play through. Oh, and the Spider-Man reboot was shit... The actors were fine and slipped into their roles perfectly, but not that shitty script, action, or anything else. Wait, what does this have to do with this thread?! ;)

Edited by scotty243