Estimated platinum difficulty and amount of time?

a-verdu

This game can be played splitscreen and it seems like 80% of the trophies can be done with a real person. I say 1/10 since if you got 4 controllers then there is like 3 pretty easy looking unboostable against AI trophies.

Also this game is pretty unpopular it seems, so that can be a reason why there is no guide :awesome: 

Edited by MvP-BumperKlever

You don't need 4 controllers to platinum it. From what someone posted on PST you might just be able to do it with one controller with account switching. Less work the more controllers you have though.

I did the 4 player stuff with 4 and overall it's incredibly easy. Under 2 hours and 2/10 only because the one trophy that you have to do with the AI is basically random.

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need 4 controllers to platinum it. From what someone posted on PST you might just be able to do it with one controller with account switching. Less work the more controllers you have though.

I did the 4 player stuff with 4 and overall it's incredibly easy. Under 2 hours and 2/10 only because the one trophy that you have to do with the AI is basically random.

Sweet, well, I will pick up this one when it will be a little cheaper....

• 2 months later...