Nights of Azure 2 announced!

http://www.koeitecmoeurope.com/news/77119/KOEI-TECMO-ANNOUNCES-GAME-LINE-UP-FOR-TOKYO-GAME-SHOW-2016-AND-CONFIRMS-TITLES-BOUND-FOR-WESTERN-RELEASE/

Nights of Azure 2 (working title)
Following the success of the of 'Nights of Azure', which marked a darker direction for GUST, producer Keisuke Kikuchi returns to the demon-plagued world where players will follow the story of a young girl knight born from the blood of Arnice, the main character of 'Nights of Azure'.

Nights of Azure 2 (working title) maintains the same JRPG gameplay elements adored by dedicated fans of the studio and expands this new franchises horizons with a riveting new storyline! This title will be on display in the Koei Tecmo booth at TGS.

I have the first game, but I have yet to play it yet. I'm kinda surprised a sequel was announced so soon, but I guess this isn't a "AAA" game, so  the rules for those games don't apply here. All I know is that more yuri is always welcome.  ;)

Mind if I borrow your copy? :D I can't wait to get it for a decent price.

• 1 month later...

Debating if I should preorder the Special Collection Box: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01KWYZPGW

So many nice posters. (And don't forget the amazing 3d card)

(Also American CE was awful in comparison to the JP premium box in presentation)

d7bd9fff1a.jpg

Also best deal for the game so far was probably PS+ last month in Japan.

Edited by bladesoframen

What?? Still trying to get one cheap...theres a 2 already xD

Where?

Canadian Best Buy.

CkZw12M.png

Price isn't exactly cheap, but considering this game isn't easy to come by, and several other outlets still have it marked at $80 (CAD), I felt like it was good enough. Kinda weird that the "final clearance" price is that high too. Usually they're much lower. Oh well. Means I probably won't get burned with the price. Digital might go cheaper soon.

This is one of the few games I really wouldn't mind picking up the physical copy for this price, and then getting the digital copy for $20, and keep the physical copy because it will be rare and valuable as fuck in a few years, like many Gust games become.

Edited by Valyrious

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still playing the first game, and I really, really love it (one of my favorite games, actually).

Second one looks also nice, even though it seems to have more or less the same story, just with one more girl in the group or something. But I do really look forward to it,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...