Are online trophies obtainable offline?

Max_Playne

I know it sound like a silly question but according to the guide u just need to access menus and lobbies  

If I'm understanding the question correctly, then no you can't do them offline. You have to be connected to make it to an online lobby for one of the trophies and then the other pops when you start the online game. They are very easy. 

Why are you asking? Not have the online pass or able to connect or something? 

My doubt was in the case the servers went offline was it possible to get any of those. But i guess it realy isnt. I've been trying to get online trophies of older games on my wishlist and thought i could push back these ones for a bit longer :P

Edited by Max_Playne

• 1 month later...

One of the trophies for this game that is co-op sounds like you kinda do have to have two people. But I have two controllers which I'm okay with, and Ratchet and Clank games are generally easy.

Got this game off a former co-worker who was giving away his PS3 games.

My doubt was in the case the servers went offline was it possible to get any of those. But i guess it realy isnt. I've been trying to get online trophies of older games on my wishlist and thought i could push back these ones for a bit longer :P

I could probably do the online trophies with you, I need to get them done too.