Nice to be here

LunarCharm

Hey guys, I have a few posts already but realized I never made a proper introduction.  Guess it's about time.

I just recently started getting into serious trophy hunting (haven't even hit double digits yet for the platinums), and so far hunting trophies has become my new favorite addiction.  It really gets my competetive spirit going, and I love the satisfaction that comes when you hear that unlocked trophy ping.  Right now my plan is to focus on a few easy RPGs and visual novels to up my count just a little.

I guess some other info I'll throw in here is that I've been gaming since the late '80s.  The first console I owned was an NES and my first handheld was a Sega GameGear.  These days I favor my PS3 and Vita.  I'm a fan of Mamoru Hosoda films and I enjoy reading and collecting comics in my spare time.

Please to meet all of you fellow gamers. :D

Edited by LunarCharm
  • Like 4

Hey guys, I have a few posts already but realized I never made a proper introduction.  Guess it's about time.

I just recently started getting into serious trophy hunting (haven't even hit double digits yet for the platinums), and so far hunting trophies has become my new favorite addiction.  It really gets my competetive spirit going, and I love the satisfaction that comes when you hear that unlocked trophy ping.  Right now my plan is to focus on a few easy RPGs and visual novels to up my count just a little.

I guess some other info I'll throw in here is that I've been gaming since the late '80s.  The first console I owned was an NES and my first handheld was a Sega GameGear.  These days I favor my PS3 and Vita.  I'm a fan of Mamoru Hosoda films and I enjoy reading and collecting comics in my spare time.

Please to meet all of you fellow gamers. :D

Welcome man. There are quite a lot of RPG fans here so you will feel right at home. I am playing through FF7 right now.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums! Looking at your trophy list now and I'm fan girling the Sly Cooper trophies. Sly Cooper is one of my favorite PlayStation series ever since it came out on the PS2. I literally can't Platinum the third one though which frustrates me like crazy. The challenges are too challenging for me.. lmao. But I completely agree with you on that satisfaction feeling when you hear that "ping" when you get a trophy. ..This is kinda the reason why I buy so many games because the trophy lists on here make them look so do-able lmao.. then my lovely short attention span kicks into gear and onto the next game I go.. Anyways I see that you're also playing Hatsune Miku as well! I'm really enjoying the Project Diva X one that just recently came out. I didn't really give the previous one a shot.. mainly because of getting frustrated and the short attention span issue. Although once putting the time into it, the game isn't that bad. Plus the vocaloid songs are really catchy.

Ahh, sorry for writing so much. I try to avoid that because I typically go off topic a lot, haha.

Anywho!! Welcome ^_^ I hope you continue to have a great time here \o/

• Like 1

Welcome ! Hope you feel right at home with this wonderful community and don't hesitate to participate on tbe forums or just chit-chat with someone , most of the people here are quite friendly and compreensive so go gor it xD .

Like yourself , i'm also i really great fan of Visual Novels and start to getting more into JRPGs since my backlog collection of that genre is getting really big. I also play on PS3, Vita (through PSTV) and N3DS .

And don't worry about the double digit platinums , you'll get it in no time and maybe even the three digit ones :D