Signature Battle VII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

Signature Battle VII  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Pro signature:

2. 2. Vote for your favorite Novice signature

Seems like there are a lot of amazing sigs to choose from this time. It's going to be hard to pick one for each category.

Wait, what!?

Thanks for pointing that out, must have been when I copy/pasted the code.

Edit; Fixed.  Due date for voting is 7th Oct.

Edited by DEMON

I'm voting for #8 in Pro, it was a close battle between it and #2 for me.  In the end #8 won my vote as I liked the text better and I really like how they decided to make it underwater.  Was an unique way to deal with this render.

And in Novice I'm voting for #3, was also a close battle between it and #2 for me, #2 maybe would have got my vote if the text work was better and if they hadn't distorted the character.  #3's really nice and clean and even know it's not a FFXIV Elezen, the text behind the main text looked like FFXIV's language font which kind of just added more reason for me to like it. ^^

Another catch.

I'll fix it when I'm on PC tomorrow. :P It's not as bad as the other one; but there's my template for ya. Tbh, was in a bit of a rush as I was worried my internet was gonna crap out on me again.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

I like that Unity sig. ...But then it reminds me of the ending of that game, and I get sad. Why Ubisoft!? *sobs*

Thanks ! And yeah, screw ubisoft for that lmao. I demand an ending patch just like in ME3 !  :giggle:

Tbh, was in a bit of a rush as I was worried my internet was gonna crap out on me again.

Because Final Fantasy Type 0 running in the background sucked up all your bandwidth  :awesome:

• Like 2

Thanks ! And yeah, screw ubisoft for that lmao. I demand an ending patch just like in ME3 !  :giggle:

Because Final Fantasy Type 0 running in the background sucked up all your bandwidth  :awesome:

Nah, my internet just been shit lately with random disconnects.

• Like 1