Project Platinum: Spider-Man (Closed)

LeetWolf2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I join? I have The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS3) Platinums, I also Completed both LEGO Marvel games, This makes me ``Noir`` and ``LEGO``

• Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
  • Spider-Man: Edge of Time
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3)
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Gold rank and LEGO bonus badge, I think :P

Spider Man Shattered Dimentions

Added you all :) Sorry for the late update, I didn't realise that people had posted after I had >.<

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sign me up for Amazing I have Spiderman Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time platinums.I have both The Amazing Spiderman 1 (PS3/Vita)and 2 platinums on ps3. I have both Lego Marvel Avengers(vita) and Lego Marvel Superheroes platinums(Ps3/Vita). Makes up a total of 7 platinums.

Edited by marvelboy10

On 12/14/2016 at 2:40 AM, marvelboy10 said:

Sign me up for Amazing I have Spiderman Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time platinums.I have both The Amazing Spiderman 1 (PS3/Vita)and 2 platinums on ps3. I have both Lego Marvel Avengers(vita) and Lego Marvel Superheroes platinums(Ps3/Vita). Makes up a total of 7 platinums.

I'm sorry but the LEGO platinums are only eligible for a Bonus award, as they have been taken by the LEGO Project Platinum. I'm signing you up for the "Amazing" and "LEGO" awards but only for 5 platinums earned, not 7.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3 & Vita) and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4 & Vita) and LEGO Marvel Avengers (Vita)... which reminds me I should really pick up LEGO Avengers on PS4 one of these days.

Are the other PS3 games worth playing? Probably should have just bought them when they were on the flash sale, but it's too late now. :( Oh well.

Maybe this will motivate me to get through Marvel Ultimate Alliance faster. :P [or go back to the imo crappy ASM2]

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 10:48 PM, Elvick_ said:

I've got The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3 & Vita) and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4 & Vita) and LEGO Marvel Avengers (Vita)... which reminds me I should really pick up LEGO Avengers on PS4 one of these days.

Are the other PS3 games worth playing? Probably should have just bought them when they were on the flash sale, but it's too late now. :( Oh well.

Maybe this will motivate me to get through Marvel Ultimate Alliance faster. :P [or go back to the imo crappy ASM2]

I added you to "Noir" and "LEGO". Also, I recommend Shattered Dimensions, while Edge of Time I hear is just okay.

And don't worry, I agree with you. I completed ASM2 twice, so I understand how crappy it is ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeetWolf2 said:

I added you to "Noir" and "LEGO". Also, I recommend Shattered Dimensions, while Edge of Time I hear is just okay.

And don't worry, I agree with you. I completed ASM2 twice, so I understand how crappy it is ;)

I really loved the first Amazing Spiderman, so 2 was a huge disappointment. Whoever thought it was a good idea to punish the player for not helping some random robbery across town that you can't even get to before it's over... I hope they chose to go into another profession, because it's so annoying. It's why I stopped playing, I'd run to everything that appeared only for more to appear before I could even get to the story mission's start. And it's frustrating. You can't blame Spider-Man for some random person being a victim. Yet the game does, and directly punishes the player anyway.

So fun... :/ if not for that I wouldn't have as much of a problem with the game. Then again, I didn't get too far before the above annoyed me out of continuing lol.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...