Pofile Custom Image

Romsen

I had recently changed my Profile Custom Image and it really stands out.i barely see any custom images or this feature doesn't work properly. Tell me about it.

I don't really understand what you're trying to ask. Can you explain it in another way?

I rather see the game I'm currently playing so that the image always changes :)

Yeah, I also really like that. In my opinion trophy cards that stay the same for a long time are just boring. Well, everyone has their own preferences :).
  • Like 2

I just took an image off the internet to use lol. It's not the entire image unfortunately but I actually like it. There are few other images in my games list that I would use. (I used AC Rogue for a long long time)

I've seen a few others that use personalized images too. 

Basically if you're one of the people well versed in editing you can get an image to fit nicely on your profile. Most times I'm assuming it's for fun.

Or, like me, you just choose a photo and crop it.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer game images.

BTW OFF TOPIC. On the bottom of the page there's a section that shows the users currently reading this page. One of them is Google (1). What the heck?? I can't even click it

For a looong time I have been seeing it too, and wondering what it was. I just thought it was a site glitch :P