Stupidest reason you got reported.

CrimsonFalzar

I was banned for 24 hours after being the only German in a room full of Americans. They started to joke about my country and I replied on English with bits n pieces of German. Actually the important words were intentionally always German. I assume they thought the German words were insults. They were not.  :devil:

Edited by Gildenmagier

• 2 weeks later...

Mine was a really stupid reason for getting reported, I was playing Final Fantasy XIV and running The Vault (Anyone who has played the game knows how infuriating that dungeon is at the best of times), and the healer decided he was going to tank, despite us having a tank in the party already. I decided to tell him to stop doing that after him dying for the 2nd time before the first dungeon boss, his reaction was something like "Why? None of you have died yet, have you?", I then pointed out that I had revived him twice already and was getting annoyed with it (I used the words "pissed off" though), since a DPS (Summoner) should not be reviving the healer constantly, and told them since they were a healer, they should stick to healing the party, not fighting and only healing the party when we're so close to death. So he decided to start a dismissal vote, of course his 2 idiot friends vote to dismiss me, which is basically reporting.

For those who will inevitably say something like "He was probably new, give him a break", no, just no, The Vault is a level 57 dungeon, and the current level cap is 60, so he had no excuse for how he behaved. As much I enjoy Final Fantasy XIV, it can be ruined by what I've noticed are the 2 most toxic parts of the community (on the server I'm on anyway), which are the healers, who think they're above everyone else and treat the party like shit if they make even the smallest mistake and a majority of players whose character is a Lalafell, they're not only obnoxious in dungeons and trials with their attitude, outside of dungeons and trials, that race is responsible for about 90% of the emote spam.

Never been banned from a game, might have been reported though but I've never been notified.

I did get banned from a forum though for suggesting that a rather large lady's lack of libido may be because she's grossly overweight and instead of looking for sympathy on the internet, she should maybe do something about that if it's negitively affecting her in a big way.

So he decided to start a dismissal vote, of course his 2 idiot friends vote to dismiss me, which is basically reporting.

Sounds like he just kicked you from the party dude. Not even close to reporting.

Uncharted 4 Online

Running my Chloe Frazer

I was having a ridiculously good game, my streak never ended, I kept having money to buy in to keep my cintamani stone in and ended with 37 kills to 0 deaths

Next thing I know I have the same basic message from the entire enemy team

Ranting at me for being a scrub and hacking to get so many cintamani stones and how they reported me for ruining the game for them

I'm so sorry you basic hitches but I'm going to keep getting my cintamani stone if you're basically feeding me kills in a desperate attempt to kill me whilst ignoring my Goddamn Hunter

I also made sure to "Make it Rain" after every few kills in that match, just because I knew it'd piss them off

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to play online

• Like 1