Stupidest reason you got reported.

CrimsonFalzar

I was in a lobby with a group of Kids with mics. Really annoying voices so I decided to go and mess with them. Of course I destroyed them with my tank for about half an hour until one of them said to the others to report me. Of course the other did it and I got a message saying that I got a ban that was going to expire "soon". I immediately noticed that j couldn't hear the other players in any lobby and well this situation remained unchanged for about a year.. now I can hear other players tho probably it was better with the ban xD

You should've been awarded, not banned. Kids playing GTA, come on. They deserved every tank shell they got  :devil:

• Like 1

I don't think I've been reported but someone did send me a message to say they thought I was the worst player they'd ever seen on Super Street Fighter 4. I couldn't believe they had actually stopped playing the game to write a message to a complete stranger about what they had just witnessed.

I considered reporting them but they were right

• Like 2

Got reported a while back in Black Ops 2. Killed every enemy in the first three rounds, and they were just spamming things like "OMG! HACKER!!!", "BAN THIS HACKER" etc. It was fun. Btw, I wasn't hacking. xD

I have to admit that I did report a lot of people too. Not because they were hacking, but because they were total chickenshits. Rocket League... I'm usually exceptionally good at that game, and I've played it since launch, but sometimes I can be really unlucky and have a bad game. What's more unfortunate is that I end up on a team with some dude who spams things like "What a Save" when I didn't save the ball and "Nice shot!" when I missed the other goal. Everyone makes mistakes, jesus. Can't stand those people.

Haha I could imagine myself to get reported for no reason because I Platinum'd Overwatch completely legit, no boosting. :D Considering some of the trophies are difficult to achieve legit (but not impossible) I could see some whiny losers that could think I'm not a human to achieve them so they could think I'm a hacker or a cheater, but I'm not xD

I'm not mentioning you guys :D I'm just mentioning random whiny kids.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

I still play allot of cod all the way back to MW2, Over the years I've put up with allot of crap and been blamed for cheating non stop. I don't think I've been reported officially, I just block people who cheat and sometimes the players that send me abusive messages.

I had an issue where I had to tell this stalker that I wasn't a woman and he reported me for "gender fraud". One of the reasons I don't miss PlayStation Home

Why would some people take avatars seriously? That guy looked like he was more interested by your avatar's gears... I mean guys.. it's a game, when you have two genders, you can choose whoever you want to be, you don't need to recreate yourself in a virtual world.

I used to like PlayStation Home, when I saw the very first trailer it looked such amazing as presentation but it flawed so much. When the first times of this social network wasn't enough, it just gotten worse over the years by getting more lags, took forever to load maps, avatars, medias... enough took forever just to browse in-game stores.

Since I did 100% trophies this "game" I won't miss it.

The typical reason for being reported on Call of Duty. They thought I was "cheating" because they were getting wrecked.. lol. Obviously nothing happening to my account though.

Exact same thing happened to me. Going on a killing streak is automatically considered cheating  :lol:  :lol: . I don't take notice so I just carry on wreaking. Just QUICK SCOPE their ass

• Like 1

Never been reported in a game. I was reported on pst.org, though, and got a warning point (one of the last times I posted there, actually), because some idiot kept spamming the forum with inane questions. I mean, literally spamming. He started 20 threads or so, asking single questions about random games. Finally, I answered one with, "For the love of God, stop spamming the forum, you moron!"

I got the warning point. God, I hate that site.

• 3 weeks later...

On the last of us one guy from france reported me... because he just cannot accept that i was more smart than him!

For these and other reasons i prefer to play single player ! some people are immature and can't accept a defeat without excuses !

Btw i'm a member of PSNP, exophase, pst.org and i never been banned! because although there always have mentally retarded people i know when to stop and ignore

• Like 1

I don't ever recall being banned from anything but over the years, I've gotten lots of hate mail (mostly on Xbox).

The first (and probably only one) I can think of on PSN was when I was playing Dark Souls 2 on PS3 earlier this year.

I was waiting for my boyfriend to join me to help with something and this dude invades me.

He comes at me full force with hexes (and fails miserably btw). Runs away to heal and try's to get me to aggro enemies so he can kill me. I didn't move from where I was. He comes back at me and essentially gets his ass kicked. Sent me a message afterwards saying "wow gg that r1 spam with tons of healing shows a lot of skill noob". I literally sat there and laughed as I responded with "LOL says the one that ran away and kept using hexes. GET GOOD SON!"

He was so butt hurt that I beat him at his failed invasion. Went on saying to put a red soap stone down to back up my apparent "shit talk" and the thing that's funny, I despise PVP (especially when it's a game like DS because I love those types of games).

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he reported me after that! xD

Some people are just ridiculous when they don't get their way.. Sad really >.>