Stupidest reason you got reported.

CrimsonFalzar

So, the stupidest thing just happened I swear I just got reported by my team on smite just because I was saying Woohoo everytime one of my teammates died and I was just messing around don't take into the fact I was the only one doing decent on my team ... everyone had 8+ deaths I had 1 everyone had no kills and I had 11. 

So I thought it was starting to be funny so I started woohoo Emote every time they died little did I know they where all in a party and reported me all 4 of them for spamming. Like wow?

Do you guys have any stupid reports? 

Edited by ChastityFail
  • Like 3

So, the stupidest thing just happened I swear I just got reported by my team on smite just because I was saying Woohoo everytime one of my teammates died and I was just messing around don't take into the fact I was the only one doing decent on my team ... everyone had 8+ deaths I had 1 everyone had no kills and I had 11. 

So I thought it was starting to be funny so I started woohoo Emote every time they died little did I know they where all in a party and reported me all 4 of them for spamming. Like wow?

No. Mainly because I don't do much MP. But also because unless I'm only playing with my cronies, I don't want to ruin the fun of other players.

• Like 3

Well, saying 30 Times the same thing is clearly spam :-D

I guess your technically right. lol but it was repeated over and over as spam only when they died and I was doing other emotes as well along with just woohoo trying to help them out really I think they overeacted.

Its basically a crappy verison of a chat on console. (for people who haven't played) you type a command and you god says something like help left lane. 

The typical reason for being reported on Call of Duty. They thought I was "cheating" because they were getting wrecked.. lol. Obviously nothing happening to my account though.

ah, the days of call of duty I remember report actual hackers and nothing happened to them at all Smh

Such time I wasted on that game 

Edited by ChastityFail

Reported to who exactly, the game dev's or Sony?

Either one of them probs wont care.

I spam my BF teams all the time when I'm carrying them...

I know ppl have said they "reported" me in psn messages, but I've never had anything come of it.

I don't think I've ever been reported on PSN before. If I have been, I've never been made aware of it.

I've been reported for a few ridiculous reasons on some forums though, I remember I got banned on Neopets when I was about 12 for "not being on-topic", AKA, posting in a thread that wasn't about Neopets on the general discussion board.

I've also gotten a warning for "baiting" another user (e.g. alluding someone was an idiot because they stated "people weren't allowed to have sex before the "sexual revolution" of the 60s-80s", among other asinine things he claimed) before on another forum. I noticed the "baiting" by the other user in question hadn't been removed though, only my own. When I reported it, I got a message from the exact same mod that gave me the warning thanking me for my report, lol.

On Black Ops 1 i use ghost meaning i won't appear on the minimap when someone calls in an UAV so this guy got so salty and send me a message saying you !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$# ghost user @#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^ 1v1 me you @#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*( so i was okay murder him on a 1v1 yep after i tried to log in i was banned SMH 

also on smite for laughing to much when i get kills :3 

Hardly do anything that would get me reported/banned. I wouldn't spam "Woohoo" everytime a teammate dies. You're just looking to get yourself reported by acting like that.

i over do it but mostly taunting xD

• Like 1

MOBA is serious business man. You get reported for being better and or for being crappy. Reports are very abused in these games! Doesn't help that it's a f2p on a console. The audience are probably a younger group of trolls.

I got reported once on MMORPG.COM don't even remember for what....

I've got kicked and reported for cheating on 007 Quantum of Solace. I can't help it if you spawn in front of me because of the infamous "buddy" spawning system. That's just lazy programming, not cheating!!!

Obviously I did not get a ban for exploiting the system.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

Years ago there was a "What are you listening to?" thread on Serebii. Several people were regulars in that thread and I was one of them. We'd mainly use the topic to just chat and banter among ourselves and the song part was secondary, really, all of us just basically posted in it every 3 minutes. Now this went on for at least three years without any complaints whatsoever, one of the mods would even make a new WAYLT thread every year and give shout outs to the last year's top WAYLT posters. It was basically like a little community and we were close friends.

But then one day, we got a new mod and she got us all week's ban for spamming, the WAYLT thread was deleted and a "General Chat" thread was made, where from then on basically only that mod and some other stuck up people would post.

We were only banned for a week but we didn't come back because that thread was the only reason we were still posting on that shitty site. We moved our conversations to MSN (rip) instead.

Agreed.. it is pretty stupid on your part.. and even more stupid for airing your dirty laundry in a public forum. 

• Like 2

Not surprised, you realize you were griefing right? I probably would too. They obvious know they are loosing and you spamming sarcastic comment would be pretty annoying honestly. 

• Like 1

Elaborate xD

I was in a lobby with a group of Kids with mics. Really annoying voices so I decided to go and mess with them. Of course I destroyed them with my tank for about half an hour until one of them said to the others to report me. Of course the other did it and I got a message saying that I got a ban that was going to expire "soon". I immediately noticed that j couldn't hear the other players in any lobby and well this situation remained unchanged for about a year.. now I can hear other players tho probably it was better with the ban xD
  • Like 2