Modern Warfare Remastered File Size

So the file size for Modern Warfare Remastered, at least for the pre-IW incomplete version, if you wanna call it that, is 39.18GB. With the inclusion of multiplayer later, there might be a patch to download, cuz I don't think there'd be a totally new game to download, forcing this pre-IW version to lock out. The game becomes playable after 10.6GB. NoahJ456 posted a screenshot to his Twitter displaying these numbers. 

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-file-size-revealed/

post-163939-0-93684700-1475587553_thumb.png

I saw an article on PSLS about this last night. I think it's a little big tho. When they release the final 6 free maps, I wonder what size it'll be. Also wondering if you can earn trophies in the "early" version.

It'll be like another 10 gigs probably, like the size of one of the Blops3 dlc sets.

And yes you can earn trophies.

I saw an article on PSLS about this last night. I think it's a little big tho. When they release the final 6 free maps, I wonder what size it'll be. Also wondering if you can earn trophies in the "early" version.

I'm pretty sure that this is the full game basically. The servers just aren't turned on yet.

It'll be like another 10 gigs probably, like the size of one of the Blops3 dlc sets.

And yes you can earn trophies.

Thanks for the reply. And I figure when they take the game live, and it's fully updated with DLC it'll be about 55-60GB.

I'm pretty sure that this is the full game basically. The servers just aren't turned on yet.

Thanks for reply and have a feeling it is maybe a small day one patch.