"Student of History" bugged?

LOL_Jokke97

For those that the trophy is glitched for, are all the fires lit for each of the Iron Lords for one character? Mine unlocked when I lit the last fire.

Edit: I'm wondering if it's not enough to have the record book filled out to have the trophy unlock, but you have to actually do the quests to attune each Iron Lord/artifact on one character.

Edit 2: Question answered.

Edited by Rowdi

For those that the trophy is glitched for, are all the fires lit for each of the Iron Lords for one character? Mine unlocked when I lit the last fire.

Edit: I'm wondering if it's not enough to have the record book filled out to have the trophy unlock, but you have to actually do the quests to attune each Iron Lord/artifact on one character.

I did that, all characters, still nothing.

I did that, all characters, still nothing.

Has Bungie acknowledged the glitch? If so, anyone else having this issue may want save one character for the fix. I doubt the trophy will unlock retroactively.

@LOL_jokke97, you may have to delete a character and attune all eight Iron Lords again once the trophy is fixed.

Edited by Rowdi

We are investigating player reports that the Trophy/Achievement “Student of History” is not unlocking when players collect and attune all Iron Lord Artifacts. If you are currently experiencing this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps within this Help Article.

This may resolve the issue for some players. If it does not, please report your issue to the Destiny: Rise of Iron Known Issues thread. The pinned thread will be updated when additional information is available.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/214797722?sort=0&page=0&path=1

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried deleting the artefact and purchasing it again I guess you could try that each week when they reset the trorphy might pop

Won't work. The fire has already been lit.  

Same happened to me. All 8 artifacts unlocked, I got the book and the emblem, but no trophy. I would like to know if there is a fix for this as well.

No. There isn't one yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This game, particularly this DLC sucks donkey dick. How can something like this be bugged? So retarded. I just got the last artifact only getting one per week on one character and it still fucking glitched on me.

I feel like I wasted the last 4 weeks thay I've put hours into playing this game as I only wanted the last trophy.

Played today, got the last artifact that I needed and hey presto trophy popped and so did the emblem. I wonder if putting all artifact's on one character would help the trophy on its way?

When I finally got all the artifacts and the trophy didn't pop, I tried putting all the artifacts on all of my characters and it didn't change a thing. I have all the fire lit in the room and nothing changed.

• 5 weeks later...

Trophy will be patched next week when the update for the Dawning event is launched.

• Fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Student of History Trophy/Achievement or Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem for attuning all of the Rise of Iron Artifacts

The completionist among you will be happy to hear that we have fixed the issue keeping you from your final Trophy/Achievement in Rise of Iron. If you haven’t already attuned all of the ROI Artifacts, now is the perfect chance to go do it as you will also get the Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDiivil said:

Seems to be retroactive. Popped for me in the loading screen right after character selection. Didn't have to pick the character that I was playing when the trophy should have unlocked or anything.

Same here. Bungie came through on this one and gave it a proper fix.