WWE 2K17 (PS4) - Trophy thoughts?

gary_danial

Well there it is again guys, prepare for another month of dreaded grind of MyCareer, those 3 trophies (I am a Wrestling God, I am the best!, Competent manager) are coming back, actually most of the trophies are from last year too, I liked that Brock Lesnar reversal trophy tho and the trophy images looks good too. Can't wait to get into the game!

What are your guys thought on this year's list?  :)

Last years trophy list was one of the most tedious trophy lists I've ever completed and I've done quite a few. I'm glad I decided to skip this game this year and I'll only get it later if I keep hearing good things about it, but at the moment I just feel dissappointed by 2K because they never delivered what they promised to do with the WWE games.

EDIT: I like the trophy icons, a bit of an improvement from the previous years which have been awful. Not much of a game seller though xD

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

pokit_9f2da2656cb730d8886db16b9cf661b2.j

Is this actually an ad in the form of a trophy? :lol:

It looks like it. I've never seen that before in my life. The trophy name actually has nothing to do with the trophy description itself either.

I'm loving the trophy images this year I have to say. I'm wondering what the Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals are all about for the online trophies. I'm guessing they'll work in the same way that the trophies for Prospect, Blue Chipper, and Superstar ranks did in 2K16.

Looking forward to seeing what MyCareer has to offer this year but not looking forward to the grind for all of the skills and abilities.

Which reminds me, I need to finish off the MyCareer grind in 2K16 and get the Plat there before I start playing this :(

I actually have both the PS3 & PS4 versions ordered, i plan to rip right through the PS3 trophy list first and get it traded in quickly and then move onto the PS4 version. I'm hoping the My Career grind won't be as bad as last years, i'm hoping maybe they've reduced the cost of the managers etc and i think you can actually earn VC in exhibition matches, i think i saw that somewhere anyways. I kinda like the superstars logos being the trophy designs, pretty simple.

Dead at the Finn Balor logo being the Full Recovery trophy, i miss him loads :(

• 2 weeks later...