The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

29 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Also this is four days earlier than the datamined picture of the event was shown by FallenElysion. Was there a mistake?

No, it wasn't a mistake. That picture is the banner used when that event was in the Japanese version, it says June 20th, not March 20th.

I forgot to mention this but there is a glitch with "Let's Go" button with the mission "Awaken the Power". It will not take you the song "Awaken the Power" rather it will claim that it doesn't exist but you can find it on "B-Sides" of the Aqours section.

ISt1Q1B.png?1

ks4dNux.png?1

DUB2SMk.png?1

Also in the sticker shop, Rare Aqours members are available along with the old versions of Saint Snow but the Rare Aqours Idols are not exclusive to the Sticker Shop, you can actually get them from the Friend Points. So I don't know what is the point of having them on the Sticker Shop since they aren't exclusive rares like the Muse one are.

7EtuyQr.png?1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Also in the sticker shop, Rare Aqours members are available along with the old versions of Saint Snow but the Rare Aqours Idols are not exclusive to the Sticker Shop, you can actually get them from the Friend Points. So I don't know what is the point of having them on the Sticker Shop since they aren't exclusive rares like the Muse one are.

Two reasons:

One, JP added the Mirai Ticket rares to the seal shop as soon as they were released, presumably to mitigate the frustration over blowing through 100k FP and not getting the entire set.

Two, if you didn't keep them after max bonding, you need to buy the HPT Ruby and Dia (as well as the Leah and Sarah) to complete the Awaken The Power goals, which is the only way to obtain the Leah and Sarah SRs.

19 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Two, if you didn't keep them after max bonding, you need to buy the HPT Ruby and Dia (as well as the Leah and Sarah) to complete the Awaken The Power goals, which is the only way to obtain the Leah and Sarah SRs.

Ooooooh...fuck. I wanted does SRs. Well no way in hell I am wasting 60 N Seals to get those units.

Edited by TheVader66

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Ooooooh...fuck. I wanted does SRs. Well no way in hell I am wasting 60 N Seals to get those units.

Ehhh, you make back the seals by completing the goals. You more or less break even, so I just went ahead and did it. I'm more annoyed by having to play a song I hate roughly 50 times than by spending the seals, honestly. I know everyone seems to love Awaken The Power for some reason, but it's my least favorite Aqours song by far.

11 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Ehhh, you make back the seals by completing the goals. You more or less break even, so I just went ahead and did it. I'm more annoyed by having to play a song I hate roughly 50 times than by spending the seals, honestly. I know everyone seems to love Awaken The Power for some reason, but it's my least favorite Aqours song by far.

I actually don't like Aqours's Songs as much as Muse's Songs. Unless they are AZALEA singles then I am in love. I am sorry my Guilty Kiss UR trio.

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I actually don't like Aqours's Songs as much as Muse's Songs. Unless they are AZALEA singles then I am in love. I am sorry my Guilty Kiss UR trio.

I agree, though a lot of this is nostalgia on my part, since Muse was with me during a really good part of my life. There are a few Aqours songs I really like, though (Thrilling One Way, Kowareyasuki, Innocent Bird, Yohane's solo, which easily trumps 99% of the songs in the game, etc.).

My problem is that a lot of people worship Awaken the Power, to the point where if you say anything negative about it on the sub, you get downvoted to hell. I get that it was a big moment in the anime (which I don't care about, because I don't watch the anime), but the song itself is so generic.

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

My problem is that a lot of people worship Awaken the Power, to the point where if you say anything negative about it on the sub, you get downvoted to hell. I get that it was a big moment in the anime (which I don't care about, because I don't watch the anime), but the song itself is so generic.

I feel the same. I REALLY don't care for it. I've been holding off on S2 for a long time, so I guess I wouldn't understand the importance, but eh. I think there are far better songs, but I digress. 

I personally like the episode more than the song. It was a really sweet two-part episode and showed Ruby's love for Dia. HOWEVER, the song was instantly ruined once Chika and the others joined in singing and dancing...the whole episode was building up this special song and then whoops the leads just get a few more seconds singing than usual and that's it. I didn't get it.

2 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Yohane's solo, which easily trumps 99% of the songs in the game, etc.).

Ah, i see you are a man of culture yet again as well.

9 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Which sub is it that gets butthurt about that? Is it the SchoolidolFestival sub reddit because they get angry about anything. I just stick to the normal Love Live sub reddit.

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I feel the same. I REALLY don't care for it. I've been holding off on S2 for a long time, so I guess I wouldn't understand the importance, but eh. I think there are far better songs, but I digress. 

I haven't even watched Season 1 completely. I don't know, it just doesn't get my attention as much.

7 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I personally like the episode more than the song. It was a really sweet two-part episode and showed Ruby's love for Dia. HOWEVER, the song was instantly ruined once Chika and the others joined in singing and dancing...the whole episode was building up this special song and then whoops the leads just get a few more seconds singing than usual and that's it. I didn't get it.

That sucks, I hate when shows do that. When there is a dedicated episode to someone that isn't the main lead of the show, only for the last minute get hijacked by the main lead once more.

23 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Shit, I tried to do the missions while I was grinding in Runescape but I don't have enough for both Ruby and Princess Leah for the next mission. I can only get Leah and hopefully her mission gives me 10 N Stickers.

H5LMQPe.png

Edited by TheVader66

Okay I actually managed to get enough N Stickers to get Leah and Ruby. After playing Awaken The Power so many times (I thought you were exaggerating @GlennRhee but you are right too many times) I got the SR Leah and after finishing the Ruby and Leah Missions. I had do the Leah and Sarah missions which lead into getting SR Sarah as well which I though I needed Dia for I guess not.

bmzXctr.png?1

ELK6HnC.png?1

So now that I got them what should do with the remaining missions, do they just give me more N Stickers or are they gonna give me copies of the SRs?

5squ57M.png?1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So now that I got them what should do with the remaining missions, do they just give me more N Stickers or are they gonna give me copies of the SRs?

More seals and apparently a love gem. I stopped when I got the SRs, too. I just hate that song too much.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Can you SR seal them?

As in idolize them by SR seal? Yeah, there's currently no other method to idolize them.

I don't sell cards, though, so if you're asking if they give seals, I couldn't tell you. My guess would be no.

@FallenElysion @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @YaoiGod You all probably know this by now but just in case you guys are too distracted by the Event or Saint Snow Missions but there is currently a Step-Up Scouting for Muse in celebration of the 20 Million Players Worldwide. I wish you all good luck in your scouting and I hope you get the units you want.

VTlCWpo.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

@FallenElysion @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @YaoiGod You all probably know this by now but just in case you guys are too distracted by the Event or Saint Snow Missions but there is currently a Step-Up Scouting for Muse in celebration of the 20 Million Players Worldwide. I wish you all good luck in your scouting and I hope you get the units you want.

VTlCWpo.png

Thank you for the reminder!

I'm personally passing. I'm saving up for nothing at all :P

Somewhat related to the event, what the hecc happened here KLab.

GDKnEjo.png

Gz0urTA.png

I really do NOT like pointing fingers, but this is the tenth time it happened and it's pretty suspect.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

I really do NOT like pointing fingers, but this is the tenth time it happened and it's pretty suspect.

Bad time to play xD

15 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I wish you all good luck in your scouting and I hope you get the units you want.

As usual, 1 BT.

I'm actually starting to be quite annoyed. I haven't got UR from pull for almost half a year. 

I would normally get that, but with the amount of discount pulls, I'm pretty sure I pulled quite often this year.

• Like 1

So I decided to do the Step-Up Scouting but this time I did the Umidah Method for the first time since Aqours was first introduced but I did the Umidah Method wrong rather I did the method which is meant for the Blue Ticket Scouting and this was for Love Gems Scouting.

If the Umidah Method is done with Love Gems it increases your chances for a SR. So when I did the Umidah Method with the recent Aqours Step-Up Scouting  it resulted in a shit load of SRs. 

20rtkSK.png

• Like 1