The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

I decided to do a 10+1 scout and got this UR. This is my 3rd Cool UR and 5th non promo UR.

That is awesome, we have twin Kotori URs. I love that we both got her.

LUCKERS! xD

I seriously need to scout soon... =D

But I don't particularly want this Kotori since I don't really need 6th Cool UR and not to mention Score Upper so I'll be waiting for different campaign.

Winter Holidays with Aqours will be coming to Love Live School Idol Festival. It will reward people with different gifts from November 24 to Janarury 24

hXZD4h1.png

RrOIQax.png

Wow, so long. Hopefully many Loveca will be stolen :awesome:

LUCKERS! xD

I seriously need to scout soon... =D

But I don't particularly want this Kotori since I don't really need 6th Cool UR and not to mention Score Upper so I'll be waiting for different campaign.

Well, my Campaign for a UR Team has gained a new member. So I now have 8 URs with getting my latest my latest UR: The UR Pure Nico from the Muse Starter Pack (since it was time to support the game) that gave a SR or above scouting ticket and once again my Idolized SR Cool Eli helped in the Umidah Method. She has now gotten 4 URs for me. 

HhMuTAX.png

I almost have a full team of URs as you can see but I have my Promo UR Eli filling a spot.

E5JUNZY.png

Well, my Campaign for a UR Team has gained a new member. So I now have 8 URs with getting my latest my latest UR: The UR Pure Nico from the Muse Starter Pack (since it was time to support the game) that gave a SR or above scouting ticket and once again my Idolized SR Cool Eli helped in the Umidah Method. She has now gotten 4 URs for me. 

HhMuTAX.png

I almost have a full team of URs as you can see but I have my Promo UR Eli filling a spot.

E5JUNZY.png

You gotta be kidding me o.O This is just crazy, man o.O

You got like 5 URs within one month o.O

You gotta be kidding me o.O This is just crazy, man o.O

You got like 5 URs within one month o.O

It could be Good Karma paying me back since 2016 is the worst year of my life with family issues and other issues coming together. Though I much rather have my life to be alright again than getting another UR.  

Edited by TheVader66

So after few days playing i was able to earn 50 love gems ( i guess its way easier at beginning with all the story quests and so on)

I was going for 10+1 scouting and im pretty happy with the result , ... ok maybe no UR, but it was my first SSR and my second SR !!!!

2bI3Csm.pnggWhs0Rf.png

• Like 1

So after few days playing i was able to earn 50 love gems ( i guess its way easier at beginning with all the story quests and so on)

Yea, it's pretty easy at the start.

And with all the Expert songs available, it's also easy to grind once you get some Perfect Lockers =D

I was going for 10+1 scouting and im pretty happy with the result , ... ok maybe no UR, but it was my first SSR and my second SR !!!!

Wow, everyone getting so lucky recently o.O 

Must be nerf, definitely :awesome:

Yea, it's pretty easy at the start.

And with all the Expert songs available, it's also easy to grind once you get some Perfect Lockers =D

Wow, everyone getting so lucky recently o.O 

Must be nerf, definitely :awesome:

But you only get once per expert song right? or can you get multiple gems of same song?  im way to new to the game to know much about rewards on songs  or whatsoever. ^^

But you only get once per expert song right? or can you get multiple gems of same song?  im way to new to the game to know much about rewards on songs  or whatsoever. ^^

One Loveca for clearing Expert song and then depending on rewards (hold on song screen to see rewards) 1-4 Loveca for A/S score and combo ranks.

Then you have Master songs which give out 5 Loveca (clear + A score + S score + A combo + S combo) =D

EDIT: Yea, I forgot those for playing xxx times. I almost never clear them since I usually end up on SS long before that xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

But you only get once per expert song right? or can you get multiple gems of same song? im way to new to the game to know much about rewards on songs or whatsoever. ^^

You can get 3 Love Gems, one for beating it, another for a full combo and one for playing it 100 times. In the past, you actually were able to get a Love Gem for getting a S rank but now it is just friend points.

2bI3Csm.pnggWhs0Rf.png

That is great, I remember that it took me a few months to get my first SR and here you have a SR and SSR. Also I see that you got a SSR Yoshiko, I already know of a certain someone being jealous cause you got their favorite girl, Isn't that right FallenElysion. Though I personally want a UR Riko :( though I am grateful for all the URs that i have.
Edited by TheVader66

2bI3Csm.pnggWhs0Rf.png

Oh my goodness, that RNG. Four Yohane's? What luck, I can barely get one.

Congrats on your first (really awesome) SSR!

You can get 3 Love Gems, one for beating it, another for a full combo and one for playing it 100 times. In the past, you actually were able to get a Love Gem for getting a S rank but now it is just friend points.

That is great, I remember that it took me a few months to get my first SR and here you have a SR and SSR. Also I see that you got a SSR Yoshiko, I already know of a certain someone being jealous cause you got their favorite girl, Isn't that right FallenElysion. Though I personally want a UR Riko :( though I am grateful for all the URs that i have.

Jealous is quite the understatement. She has yet to appear in a solo scout for me and that's just how unlucky I am.

I tried another 10+1 scout, and as I guessed, my luck pretty much ran out. I got a bunch of R cards and one SR.

So I decided to do solo scouts instead. Been doing that for the past couple of days. Didn't get anything impressive, but I did get 7 SRs from non-stop scouting and here's what I have so far:

R5hs2di.jpg

Oh my goodness, that RNG. Four Yohane's? What luck, I can barely get one.

Congrats on your first (really awesome) SSR!

Jealous is quite the understatement. She has yet to appear in a solo scout for me and that's just how unlucky I am.

I tried another 10+1 scout, and as I guessed, my luck pretty much ran out. I got a bunch of R cards and one SR.

So I decided to do solo scouts instead. Been doing that for the past couple of days. Didn't get anything impressive, but I did get 7 SRs from non-stop scouting and here's what I have so far:

R5hs2di.jpg

Well let's hope that the next scouting event is Halloween. Since you can get a UR Yoshiko from there.

lnaZtiF.jpg

Since you guys are new to the game, here is a helpful tip: turn off Pop-Ups to make it easier to see the musical beats coming ahead.

POTipX6.png

Depending on the Rarity of the card it actually blocks more, for example both regular and promo URs have hearts appear as well (I am proud that I was able to screenshot this in time)

Rv4H9sf.png

Since you guys are new to the game, here is a helpful tip: turn off Pop-Ups to make it easier to see the musical beats coming ahead.

POTipX6.png

Depending on the Rarity of the card it actually blocks more, for example both regular and promo URs have hearts appear as well (I am proud that I was able to screenshot this in time)

Rv4H9sf.png

I actually did so after I played a few live shows when I first started. They were so distracting. I also had to turn off their voices as well, sadly.

Notifications from other apps are my worst enemy during a Live Show.

I actually did so after I played a few live shows when I first started. They were so distracting. I also had to turn off their voices as well, sadly.

Notifications from other apps are my worst enemy during a Live Show.

You turned off their voice too? I still have mine on but I did turn off the pop ups. Also why don't you turn off the App Notifications if it interrupts you a lot.

You turned off their voice too? I still have mine on but I did turn off the pop ups. Also why don't you turn off the App Notifications if it interrupts you a lot.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night had something similar, where the characters will say something during gameplay and it'll just throw me off from the rhythm, and...I did play better after I turned them off.

So it's the same case with Love Live, sadly.

And about that...I do disable them, but sometimes I forget to do that especially after I turn them back on. It's happened quite a few times.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night had something similar, where the characters will say something during gameplay and it'll just throw me off from the rhythm, and...I did play better after I turned them off.

So it's the same case with Love Live, sadly.

And about that...I do disable them, but sometimes I forget to do that especially after I turn them back on. It's happened quite a few times.

Oh I understand. By the way if you ever need any Yoshiko pictures to use as a Avatar, you can ask me since I maintain a Love Live Community and I have a lot of pictures of them on it. That is where I got my Honoka picture.

Edited by TheVader66

Oh I understand. By the way if you ever need any Yoshiko pictures to use as a Avatar, you can ask me since I maintain a Love Live Community and I have a lot of pictures of them on it. That is where I got my Honoka picture.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

On a side note, I finally FC'd an Expert song last night:

f05IWmj.jpg

It's the only Expert song I can play without any issues so I still need a lot of practice.

• Like 1