The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Well Klab didn't go the same route as most mobile developers when it comes to in game purchases. So Klab is already has my respect even though they mess shit up cough friendly hacker chaos cough korean love gem crisis cough

Welp, shit happens :awesome:

I though you knew about it. I want that Riko UR so fucking badly. I think I might go for 200 love gems (already have 30 in a week) but I might do Solo Yolo since I personally have a higher chance of getting URs from it.

I don't really particularly check for card counterparts, I only sometimes stumble upon those on SIT.

Oh, that is because they are already playing the event songs but what most veterans do is hoard the tokens until the last 4 days and play the songs that give you x4 event points though at x4 cost.

Best way =D

Plus, you can plan better your choice of songs to maximize point and song rewards gain =D

Well it is time to start another event. The name of the event "Research is Required" is a Token event for two Aqours members. SR Smile Hanamaru (through event points) and SR Pure You (where you place in the ranking board in the Event). Prior to knowing anything about Aqours, I used to like Hanamaru but now, not as much as Riko. Though I will still try to gain both of them.

BtabaTo.pngnoIsdok.pngnelcL00.png

I don't think I'll be participating in this event as intently as I did the last one, but even then I was just using the event to max N bonds.

Those You-chan and Zuramaru cards are adorable, though.

I don't think I'll be participating in this event as intently as I did the last one, but even then I was just using the event to max N bonds.

Those You-chan and Zuramaru cards are adorable, though.

Yeah, I might just try to get two Hanamarus but not two Yous since that would make use love gems to get into the 2nd tier.

Last announcement from the stream was that SIF will feature Full CG Dances. Just look at SIF After school Activity which is the arcade version or Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage on youtube. That will be incorporated for the mobile version soon. Probably another major version update. R.I.P. phone memory.

CxITu7mVEAA1TfZ.jpg

Oh crap, I seriously hope that can be turned off o.O

Oh God, I am scared. I am scared that at one point LLSIF will be unavailable on my phone (Galaxy S3) and it won't let me transfer my account. With the addition of Full CG Dance, it looks like that day may come.

Oh no, it is already happening. (The screenshot is from someone else)

llsif%20not%20availble_zpsc0ad2c00.png

Edited by TheVader66

Also you can do Popular selection scout. I am trying to ignore it to continue building my Love Gems.

Ignoring popular scouting is pretty easy. Cards from 2014 are much weaker than new cards =D

Oh God, I am scared. I am scared that at one point LLSIF will be unavailable on my phone (Galaxy S3) and it won't let me transfer my account. With the addition of Full CG Dance, it looks like that day may come.

Oh no, it is already happening. (The screenshot is from someone else)

Better upgrade to the new model =D

And transfer is okay. I did mobile -> tablet transfer without any problems :) (In fact, it was the day when I got two first URs :awesome: :awesome: One on mobile and one on tablet :D)

Better upgrade to the new model =D

And transfer is okay. I did mobile -> tablet transfer without any problems :) (In fact, it was the day when I got two first URs :awesome: :awesome: One on mobile and one on tablet :D)

Wait how do you do it? Since you can only transfer when you log into the app and ask for the transfer code but if you can't update, it won't let you into the app and get the transfer code.

Wait how do you do it? Since you can only transfer when you log into the app and ask for the transfer code but if you can't update, it won't let you into the app and get the transfer code.

Transfer before update is a one way (I think there is no expiration? You would just lose a few days of progress, but dunno for sure) but you can now transfer through Google account if you have it linked.

You do raise a good point, though. I transferred not because of update but because I wanted... if you can't update, that may be a bit more complicated...

Either get a new phone already for Christmas or check the Google transfer as I said.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Transfer before update is a one way (I think there is no expiration? You would just lose a few days of progress, but dunno for sure) but you can now transfer through Google account if you have it linked.

You do raise a good point, though. I transferred not because of update but because I wanted... if you can't update, that may be a bit more complicated...

Either get a new phone already for Christmas or check the Google transfer as I said.

I do have it connect to my google account and I just my old master videos and luckily in the worst case scenario. I can still get my account back, should I use the same Google account to log in into the other device. It also works the same way if you have the game link to the Game Center on IOS. Though for me it has the option to load game like if it was a regular game on console.

So I was going to reset my stars back into the Goldilocks section in order to prepare a future scouting for a Aqours scouting. I scouted 4 times in a row and at first I got at first a Regular Eli but then I got my third Kotori UR: Arabian Nights Cool UR Kotori,

2r5YgDu.png

Thank you god for the Cool UR. My Cool team finally has a UR on it's Team and I did it without the Umidah Method. Anyways it was later followed by a Regular Umi card that I haven't idolized yet. Which means a free love gem for me. 

Un99Kph.png

Then, finally I got a SR Pure Nico that I need for the Umidah method since I am low on Unidolized SRs. Well time to rebuild my Love Gem pile. This was a wonderful solo yolo scouting.

8XZbrPn.png

Now I am ready to scout once again in the future.

pszbZXT.png

Edited by TheVader66

So I was going to reset my stars back into the Goldilocks section in order to prepare a future scouting for a Aqours scouting. I scouted 4 times in a row and at first I got at first a Regular Eli but then I got my third Kotori UR: Arabian Nights Cool UR Kotori,

2r5YgDu.png

Thank you god for the Cool UR. My Cool team finally has a UR on it's Team and I did it without the Umidah Method. Anyways it was later followed by a Regular Umi card that I haven't idolized yet. Which means a free love gem for me. 

Un99Kph.png

Then, finally I got a SR Pure Nico that I need for the Umidah method since I am low on Unidolized SRs. Well time to rebuild my Love Gem pile. This was a wonderful solo yolo scouting.

8XZbrPn.png

Now I am ready to scout once again in the future.

pszbZXT.png

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

This luck, this freaking luck o.O

This is unreal o.O

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

This luck, this freaking luck o.O

This is unreal o.O

When you have belief, luck, strategy and science. Anything is possible.

The combination of the Umidah Method and the Goldilocks Zone will dramatically increase your chance of a UR. By the way, this time it was one failure each instead of my usual three failures since it was R -> UR then R-> SR. Also as of now, I have 1/5 of the total UR Kotoris avaliable on LLSIF on both english and japanese.

Edited by TheVader66

When you have belief, luck, strategy and science. Anything is possible.

The combination of the Umidah Method and the Goldilocks Zone will dramatically increase your chance of a UR. By the way, this time it was one failure each instead of my usual three failures since it was R -> UR then R-> SR. Also as of now, I have 1/5 of the total UR Kotoris avaliable on LLSIF on both english and japanese.

Crazy, crazy, simply crazy =D

You seriously make me want to try it...

But if I do, I'm going to fail. Because that's how it's always been :/

By now, you have almost the same amount of URs as me and you were saying that 10 is incredible and you are never going to get there, lol xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Crazy, crazy, simply crazy =D

You seriously make me want to try it...

But if I do, I'm going to fail. Because that's how it's always been :/

By now, you have almost the same amount of URs as me and you were saying that 10 is incredible and you are never going to get there, lol xD

How come you think you are going to fail? Remember that is what I thought too then you convinced me to do one last Umidah Method and here I am with a lot more URs, SSRs and SRs than before. You should believe in yourself and try to solo yolo at least 4 times but I recommend not doing limited scouting. I heard they are harder to get SR or aboves from it.

How come you think you are going to fail? Remember that is what I thought too then you convinced me to do one last Umidah Method and here I am with a lot more URs, SSRs and SRs than before. You should believe in yourself and try to solo yolo at least 4 times but I recommend not doing limited scouting. I heard they are harder to get SR or aboves from it.

Because whenever I see someone successful with one method and I try it, it's a guaranteed fail. :/

I need to scout when it's somehow empty period with the tested method :D

Because whenever I see someone successful with one method and I try it, it's a guaranteed fail. :/

I need to scout when it's somehow empty period with the tested method :D

Come on dude, you should have more faith in yourself. Do at least 4 solo yolo which is only 20 love gems. Though where you at right now with the stars?

Come on dude, you should have more faith in yourself. Do at least 4 solo yolo which is only 20 love gems. Though where you at right now with the stars?

I would like to. But I have 100% streak of fails, that doesn't really help confidence :P

On the worst possible outcome, 7 stars :/

And only 105 Loveca :awesome: :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami