The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would be angry they are Honks Score Uppers :awesome:

Maybe you should start accepting any URs instead of wanting only a specific UR for a specific purpose. I remember that I wanted least favorite girls URs so I can sacrifice for UR stickers to get the UR Eli from the sticker shop and for awhile I would not getting any URs until I gave up on that plan and started accepting any URs. That is when my UR streak started.

Just now, TheVader66 said:

Maybe you should start accepting any URs instead of wanting only a specific UR for a specific purpose. I remember that I wanted least favorite girls URs so I can sacrifice for UR stickers to get the UR Eli from the sticker shop and for awhile I would not getting any URs until I gave up on that plan and started accepting any URs. That is when my UR streak started.

I can't just accept anything. If I do, my teams are going to become crap :/

I need Perfect Lockers, otherwise, there is no point in exchanging the members :)

14 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

xCwMe0p.jpg

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

P.S. Help!!! I am being seduced by my two of my favorite girls and my starter. It also doesn't help that I actually have enough Love Gems for my chain.

tEw6Fe6.png

Thanks to Dia's birthday, I finally had enough love gems to scout 11 for 2nd year scouting :lol:, However, my RNG rates for UR and SSR were piss poor :(. I blame Umi :awesome:.

Scouting 11 Results:

yay037a.jpg

Also, the Scouting 11 finally gave me another Scouting ticket to give me enough to do Coupon Scouting ^_^. Thankfully, this one was a lot better, as I got another UR :)! Alas, worst girl will always receive my unrequited love :P.

1Y1E6Mb.jpg

Can't believe I have 3 worst girl URs :facepalm:.

Sir68ui.jpg

Edited by Liv3urway
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Liv3urway said:

It is always like this xD

2 hours ago, Liv3urway said:

Also, the Scouting 11 finally gave me another Scouting ticket to give me enough to do Coupon Scouting ^_^. Thankfully, this one was a lot better, as I got another UR :)! Alas, worst girl will always receive my unrequited love :P.

Luckyyyyyyyy! xD

I need to do Coupon Scouting soon, my best UR chance.

6 hours ago, Liv3urway said:

Thanks to Dia's birthday, I finally had enough love gems to scout 11 for 2nd year scouting :lol:, However, my RNG rates for UR and SSR were piss poor :(. I blame Umi :awesome:.

Scouting 11 Results:

yay037a.jpg

1Y1E6Mb.jpg

Sir68ui.jpg

Seeing you do the 11 scouting on the 2nd year scouting box makes me want to scout as well. Though I must resist so I can scout for the UR Riko.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Luckyyyyyyyy! xD

I need to do Coupon Scouting soon, my best UR chance.

Blue Ticket Scouting is my worst chance at getting a UR.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

On 12/30/2016 at 4:17 PM, Liv3urway said:

On 12/31/2016 at 9:57 AM, FallenElysion said:

On 12/18/2016 at 9:52 PM, RaveNScythE said:

The hell is this? I wonder if it is just a comic and no other rewards.

DtFqHI1.jpg

05sWxe1.jpg

iZn1Un0.jpg

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

8 hours ago, Liv3urway said:

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

On 10/6/2016 at 4:59 PM, Mike13858 said:

On 10/10/2016 at 3:20 AM, RaveNScythE said:

Hey Satoshi remember the article that you showed where Love Live was the best selling media franchise in Japan of 2016. Well a big anime youtuber named ForneverWorld made a video about it and well the video was fine. He was just surprised that One Piece got beaten by in his mind a Anime that he never heard before. The problem was when Former Big Anime Youtuber (empathizes on the word Former cause he lost a shitload of subscribes after his main content Bleach was forced to end it's run) started talking shit about Love Live because it beat One Piece. Here is how our conversation went:

iD6WM4V.png

A9OXBKr.png

zI01ZPv.png

y7cbDLM.png

I usually don't engage in comment wars especially with youtubers but he was acting like an Asshole to the other users that I just had to intervene. Anyways, a question popped up in my head and it is this: What does Love Live mean for you? You don't have to think of it philosophically, it can be just a regular answer. I for one see Love Live as anime about Friendship and Music.

Also incase you want to see the video, here it is but skip to the 4 minute mark where he finally gets to the point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_8608irZKA&t

Edited by TheVader66

48 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Does he speak English? Because it doesn't seem that way.

Funny thing is that, I think he is british. He makes more grammar mistakes that I do.

50 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Cute girls.

Cute Girls as in Lolis as the guy says or Cute Girls in general.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, there aren't enough lolis xD

Cute girls as cute girls =)

Looks like he made a video about it. I didn't watch it mostly because I hate ignorant ♥s but based on the small amount of comments. He probably called Loli Genre like last time.

Edit: Wow, since when has PSNProfiles censored the word C.unt but doesn't censor Fuck

Edited by TheVader66

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Looks like he made a video about it. I didn't watch it mostly because I hate ignorant ♥s but based on the small amount of comments. He probably called Loli Genre like last time.

I actually watched it for the lulz and...

WOW SO WESTERN xD

Oh god, seriously, western anime fanbase... that's some high level arrogance xD

I especially loved how he said he wanted to 'stay neutral' =D

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I actually watched it for the lulz and...

WOW SO WESTERN xD

Oh god, seriously, western anime fanbase... that's some high level arrogance xD

I especially loved how he said he wanted to 'stay neutral' =D

Did he really say he wanted to be neutral. That is Bullshit, he said in our conversation that Love Live was Loli "Genre" and it is too bad that Japan prefers Loli shit over actual good content. Implying that Love Live is shit content.

I don't feel bad about him losing 20k subscribers anymore. I understand crisitism but not blind dislike.

On 1/2/2017 at 4:48 PM, TheVader66 said:

What does Love Live mean for you?

I really like slice of life anime and it's also thanks to K-ON! that I gave Love Live a shot. I didn't mean to fall this far into idol hell, but here I am and I love it.

49 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I got my Love Live School Idol Paradise Vol 2. So now I have 2 of the 3 Love Live School Idol Paradise.

ekpcdVI.jpg

8PSWKiv.jpg

Oh goodness, I'm jealous. Are these the ones that come with the little figures?

Back to SIF...

I finally got all the rewards for the KanaMari event. Still got a bit more grinding to do to reach my goal.

4BMcW4R.jpg

Meanwhile in my JP account...

WjcPMTm.jpg

Never pulled an SR+ on EN via tickets. My luck goes into a side account, great.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Did he really say he wanted to be neutral. That is Bullshit, he said in our conversation that Love Live was Loli "Genre" and it is too bad that Japan prefers Loli shit over actual good content. Implying that Love Live is shit content.

I don't feel bad about him losing 20k subscribers anymore. I understand crisitism but not blind dislike.

Of course, neutral =D You know, neutral in stance he supports :awesome: 

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I got my Love Live School Idol Paradise Vol 2. So now I have 2 of the 3 Love Live School Idol Paradise.

The best one is yet to come :awesome:

4 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I finally got all the rewards for the KanaMari event. Still got a bit more grinding to do to reach my goal.

Horii shiiite :D

5 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I really like slice of life anime and it's also thanks to K-ON! that I gave Love Live a shot. I didn't mean to fall this far into idol hell, but here I am and I love it.

I need to give slice of life animes another shot. I remember that I actually love watching Lucky Star until Youtube copyrighted that channel and took all the videos away. I could watch it anywhere else but I don't want to do that.

Oh goodness, I'm jealous. Are these the ones that come with the little figures?

Yeah, I now have 2/3rds of the Muse LLSIP figures

upuNIb5.jpg?1

BvWzHJs.jpg?1

4BMcW4R.jpg

Wow, you are in Tier 1, you even beat @Mike13858 somebody who is always at the top of my friend list leaderboard. Are you trying to aim at the 100s?

dn75GJW.png

Meanwhile in my JP account...

WjcPMTm.jpg

Never pulled an SR+ on EN via tickets. My luck goes into a side account, great.

It seems like Lady Luck is on your side. I hope I can get a SR or above when I scout.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course, neutral =D You know, neutral in stance he supports :awesome: 

As neutral as Cuba and North Korea were during the Cold War.:awesome:

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The best one is yet to come :awesome:

Yeah, I need one more now

NsqiCpC.jpg

Edited by TheVader66