The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

19 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Damned bastards :awesome: 

3 Yohanes no, because I'm not scouting for Aqua but I wouldn't be surprised if I got 3rd Honks :/ 

But with my luck, it will be even worse... like getting 3rd Eli or Nozomi o.O

I would love to have Three Elis but I would never trade away my Kotoris since they were there for me when Honoka and Eli weren't. Which is why I will now try to get a Kotori figure next instead of another Honoka or a Eli one. So I can please my Avian Goddess and she may continue to chirp at my enemies. If trading ever exist I would trade you my Smile UR Score Umi or Smile UR Healer Rin. Though I need a Smile UR to replace them in return.

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

She is beautiful....for who in exchange my Smile UR Score Umi or Smile UR Healer Rin?

Both or go home :awesome::awesome: 

That will be a question for when it actually comes =D Then I will decide depending on available options, because I need UR Perfect Locker, not having it on Pure team hurts it big time. Which is the main reason why I MUST get Devil Umi :D

Or I'll just throw Healer Maki or Score Nozomi into the trade and get both :awesome::awesome:

Since I'm only going for 1 UR Healer per team, I would be more willing to trade Maki (even though Maki is better girl than Nozomi xD).

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! LUCKER!

Yes, Umi tends to grace me! I also have a bit of a Nico curse. I swear that 80% of my BT pulls are Nico....I don't even care for her that much. 

5 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I know the feeling. It's the reason why I haven't FC'd any of the 11-star songs.

My bad luck in Project Diva finally starts to affect me in SIF. Not even a full team of perfect lockers could save me in Mermaid festa vol.2..

Are you me? Most of those songs (and most of the dailies for that matter) look exactly like that. :/ Seems like either PLockers activate right AFTER a good, or I miss in an incredibly bad place.

18 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am somewhat more confident in 10+1 Scouting than Blue Ticket Scouting. Though it is wasting 50 Love Gems that scare me.

I used to really hate BT scouting because the first nearly 10 pulls were SRs. My luck has gone up a bit since, and I think it feels better to get an SR from BTs than a 1 SR pull from a 10+1. Those ALWAYS hurt.

My first Master FC! I usually can't handle pressure like this towards the end...

x-pHaaaa.jpg

Edited by Keello96

Hanayo Solo Boxes are now live on JP Server and it's gonna be up for 2 days. Kinda tempted with that discounted 11 scout just to try it lol but must resist.

Step Up Box (3 Scout Limit)

dd7Wbyf.png

Normal Box (No Scout Limit)

v1BeFEj.png

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Thank god, I can still do Solo Yolo. Though  I am going to start hoarding Love Gems to get at 250.......after I waste all my current ones on the UR Riko Scouting that will happen soon.

Remember though this is JP Server's Solo Box. At the moment we are not sure if EN Server will do the same at this time. Hanayo's birthday is coming up and we have no information or announcement aside from the leaked Hanayo Solo Box image I posted earlier which is already in the game files and that scouting box has a limit of only 5 11 scouts. Unless it was just a placeholder

Edited by RaveNScythE

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

Hanayo Solo Boxes are now live on JP Server and it's gonna be up for 2 days. Kinda tempted with that discounted 11 scout just to try it lol but must resist.

Step Up Box (3 Scout Limit)

Oh damn... 120 Loveca for those three AND unlimited scouting for the girl? xDDD

Damn, I won't be able to resist xD

Do you think ENG version will have this or is the 5 Scouts limit more probable?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh damn... 120 Loveca for those three AND unlimited scouting for the girl? xDDD

Damn, I won't be able to resist xD

Just saw the notice for EN and it looks like they won't be having the boxes like JP for Hanayo

22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Both or go home :awesome::awesome: 

Looks like you are going home, I will trade one UR in exchange for a another UR

18 hours ago, Keello96 said:

My first Master FC! I usually can't handle pressure like this towards the end...

x-pHaaaa.jpg

You are doing a better job than me since I haven't Full Combo a Master Song yet. Also I always crack under pressure when attempting to do Full Combos unless it is for a Event.

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Turn out it is 5 10+1 Scouting Attempts 

6 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Just saw the notice for EN and it looks like they won't be having the boxes like JP for Hanayo

I fucking hate that I can't do Solo Yolos since I really don't want to waste 50 love gems on the chance of getting only a SR. At least with Solo Yolos if I don't get a SR or above by my 5th attempt I can just quit. At least I don't have to do a Dedicated Scouting until August when it is Honoka's Birthday.

RvLyYky.png

Somebody help, @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE anybody. I was gathering Love Gems for when the UR Smile Riko Cheerleader takes place in the Aqours Scouting but then I saw this in the Muse Scouting, it is a UR Cool Honoka. They are both girls that I love so much but Honoka is a Healer but she is a Cool UR which I don't have many of. Meanwhile Riko is a Aqours UR which I don't have any yet but she is a Smile UR which at this moment I have three of. Please help in this decision.

ipKxYWS.png

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Somebody help, @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE anybody. I was gathering Love Gems for when the UR Smile Riko Cheerleader takes place in the Aqours Scouting but then I saw this in the Muse Scouting, it is a UR Cool Honoka. They are both girls that I love so much but Honoka is a Healer but she is a Cool UR which I don't have many of. Meanwhile Riko is a Aqours UR which I don't have any yet but she is a Smile UR which at this moment I have three of. Please help in this decision.

Easy answer, don't scout :awesome:

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

If I were you, I'd go for Honks because I personally really like the idolized version of this card, and I don't care for the cheer sets much. Strength wise, I don't think unidolized URs are THAT much stronger than an idolized SR with good SISs, so it's more of a 'which girl do I like better?' If you said you had no Cool URs, I'd say for sure Honoka, but that's not the case. Though, you'd have more gems for Riko when she comes around, so maybe it's best to wait? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Scouting in the main box is hard for me to justify anyway, the rate-up has never really helped me out. >< I hope my luck will change for Pool Kotori.

• Like 1

Looks like it is Hanayo's Birthday and I wish her a Happy birthday to her.

02HDXSv.jpg

Also a new Master song has appeared

XBL5l3T.jpg

I managed to get 100 Love Gems by playing some of the Event Expert Songs since beating the expert song for the first time always give you a Love Gem. I also went to Full Combo other Expert Songs and played the Master Song which gives me three additional Love Gems. So @Satoshi Ookami said no and @Keello96 said maybe go for it. I think I might though I will think about it for a few more hours.

YYGjckO.jpg

On 1/15/2017 at 10:20 PM, Keello96 said:

Are you me? Most of those songs (and most of the dailies for that matter) look exactly like that. :/ Seems like either PLockers activate right AFTER a good, or I miss in an incredibly bad place.

We're suffering the same curse, so probably. But I've only recently started to do okay-ish playthroughs for the Daily songs, so it'll be a while until I catch up to you.

19 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I was gathering Love Gems for when the UR Smile Riko Cheerleader takes place in the Aqours Scouting but then I saw this in the Muse Scouting, it is a UR Cool Honoka. They are both girls that I love so much but Honoka is a Healer but she is a Cool UR which I don't have many of. Meanwhile Riko is a Aqours UR which I don't have any yet but she is a Smile UR which at this moment I have three of. Please help in this decision.

I'd say just take your chances for Riko and if you don't get her after a few tries (assuming you're doing solo scouting), you should just continue saving for the Muse solo boxes for your best girls.

Edited by FallenElysion

4 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

We're suffering the same curse, so probably. But I've only recently started to do okay-ish playthroughs for the Daily songs, so it'll be a while until I catch up to you.

I'd say just take your chances for Riko and if you don't get her after a few tries (assuming you're doing solo scouting), you should just continue saving for the Muse solo boxes for your best girls.

That is true that I can save for the Honoka/Kotori/Eli Dedicated Scouting but I really don't want to waste 50 love gems since I can end up with one single SR. With Solo Yolo I usally waste 20 Love Gems before gaining a SR or above.

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is true that I can save for the Honoka/Kotori/Eli Dedicated Scouting but I really don't want to waste 50 love gems since I can end up with one single SR. With Solo Yolo I usally waste 20 Love Gems before gaining a SR or above.

I forgot that we don't have the option to solo scout in the birthday box, which is really odd. 

Seems like you want that Honks really bad, though.

8 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I forgot that we don't have the option to solo scout in the birthday box, which is really odd. 

I was pumped for the UR Riko Cheerleader until I found out it was a Smile attribute. Though design wise I prefer Riko UR over the Honoka UR. I don't know what to do really.

Also love your Weiss Avatar. I been loving RWBY lately. I even have Ruby as my phone background.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh yea, finally a new Loveca source.

(Dat feeling of SAing it on 2nd try :/)

I know that feeling a little to well. The problem isn't that I can't Full Combo but that should I miss one beat in a song. I get angry and don't try the song again in months.

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

I know that feeling a little to well. The problem isn't that I can't Full Combo but that should I miss one beat in a song. I get angry and don't try the song again in months.

That's a bad way. Better one is spamming it all over. 

That way, you should be able to SS it within a few tries :)

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's a bad way. Better one is spamming it all over. 

That way, you should be able to SS it within a few tries :)

I know, I should try to play the songs more. I haven't felt well today, so I didn't even bother wasting my LP at all since I am still fucking angry that Gamestop didn't give me Nitroplus Blasterz without a case. Though it is new and they gave me a discount for it but still it annoys me not having the cover. I know first world problems since the game only costed 15 dollars and they gave me a blank case with it.

Edited by TheVader66

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I know, I should try to play the songs more. I haven't felt well today, so I didn't even bother wasting my LP at all since I am still fucking angry that Gamestop didn't give me Nitroplus Blasterz without a case. Though it is new and they gave me a discount for it but still it annoys me not having the cover. I know first world problems since the game only costed 15 dollars and they gave me a blank case with it.

If it was me, I would have just refused to buy it from GameStop if they tried to sell me the game without a case and then buy the game from Amazon instead. I just checked and Nitroplus Blasterz is $20 on Amazon, brand new, and you would have gotten a case. If you just bought the game recently, I'd suggest you bring it back and get a refund and then buy it from Amazon if you really want a case.

49 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

If it was me, I would have just refused to buy it from GameStop if they tried to sell me the game without a case and then buy the game from Amazon instead. I just checked and Nitroplus Blasterz is $20 on Amazon, brand new, and you would have gotten a case. If you just bought the game recently, I'd suggest you bring it back and get a refund and then buy it from Amazon if you really want a case.

that is what I may do tomorrow, though the guy said if they find the case tomorrow then I could just trade my blank case for the real case but that is "if" they find it. I think I might return it either way. Though they will make it hard to get a refund. The game was mistaken for Pre-owned until they found out it was New. So it is in a Limbo and the rules are fucking horrible, I can get a refund for a used game but not a new game: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/returns.aspx

On 1/16/2017 at 5:16 PM, Keello96 said:

Scouting in the main box is hard for me to justify anyway, the rate-up has never really helped me out. >< I hope my luck will change for Pool Kotori.

I hope you can get it. I don't know when is the next Kotori Scouting Event. Probably @RaveNScythE or @Satoshi Ookami know.

On 1/18/2017 at 0:45 AM, Mike13858 said:

I just returned the game. I am happy that they gave me back all of my money. I just hate that it was a blank cover because I may have kept it.

On 1/17/2017 at 5:27 AM, FallenElysion said:

I will listen to you and not scout for Honoka and wait for Riko.