The Plat Cave V 2.0

Mr Incredible

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1L3546d3.png

Guacamelee!! Super Turbo Championship Edition

I really enjoyed the new area and the original dlc included. What I did not like is the INTENSO power. I'm tired of games with fun combat adding press L3 and R3 to kick ass options to games. Star Wars TFU 2, batman Arkham Origins and now Guacamelee. It takes all the challenge out of the games. reaching a tuff spot and instead of getting better you just activate kick ass mode and just plow thru it. AAaaaaahhhh Rant over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even More than Second Son.

while I did enjoy second son. my main complaint was that all the missions felt like a tutorial to me with the constantly getting new powers. Even the final boss battle was tutorial-ish with the constant throwing in of the transformers to give new powers. I liked the story but I have high hopes that first light is gonna blow it out of the water.

while I did enjoy second son. my main complaint was that all the missions felt like a tutorial to me with the constantly getting new powers. Even the final boss battle was tutorial-ish with the constant throwing in of the transformers to give new powers. I liked the story but I have high hopes that first light is gonna blow it out of the water.

I have high hopes for First Light also. I am surprised the trophy list hasn't been released yet.I think the Second Son list was out a week before release.

• 2 weeks later...

#49 Infamous: First Light.

1L5e96f1.png

Loved every second of it. And while I'd love to see a dlc/standalone game for Eugene. I'm just not sure his character was interesting enough to get his own game.

Now to decide what to do for plat #50

Also finished off The Walking Dead Season 2 for the ps3.

Thinking of finally playing thru the Jurassic park Telltale series before going for another plat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#52 batman Arkham Origins,

1L1dd0af.png

I hated they moved the buttons around that took some getting used to. And the MP is the saddest tacked on MP yet.

Story was enough to redeem it for me though.

#53 Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando (Vita)

14L94741c.png

(yes i know its not the correct plat image)

Still one of my favorite of the HD collection, but those flying missions for the last few bolts can go to hell.

Edited by Mr Incredible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#54 Murdered: Soul Suspect

1S120bf9.png

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) :platinum:

This was an ok game. I'm glad i played it. BUT i knew who the bad guy was all along. And if you put so many collectables in a game that you have to pile 2-3-4 in the same room you should re-think the collectables you put in your game. Glad I cancelled my pre order and just rented this one.

next up is God of War 3 plat. I'm at the final boss fight with Zues. So I only need that and to beat all teh challenges and I'm done with it as well.

• Like 1

#54 Murdered: Soul Suspect

1S120bf9.png

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) :platinum:

This was an ok game. I'm glad i played it. BUT i knew who the bad guy was all along. And if you put so many collectables in a game that you have to pile 2-3-4 in the same room you should re-think the collectables you put in your game. Glad I cancelled my pre order and just rented this one.

next up is God of War 3 plat. I'm at the final boss fight with Zues. So I only need that and to beat all teh challenges and I'm done with it as well.

Congrats man, Glad you got to finally finish it up.