Be Aware

duck360

It's a pretty high level.. geez, lol. Although if I'm not mistaken, it's not that crazy when it comes to leveling up in Just Dance. If you play the game like once every week, then yeah it's gonna seem impossible. If you play it religiously like how some people play COD, Battlefield, Overwatch, etc.. it should be no problem what so ever. It's also a fun party game if you have friends over.. Easy stars, easy leveling lol.

Regardless, I'm probably gonna wait for the price to drop on the game first. I picked up the gold edition of 2016 last year and I haven't even played it.

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

Reach online rank 2000

u must be joking , U NEED 5000 ONLINE RANK PLUS 6 MONTHS to unlock i want it all trophy

It's a pretty high level.. geez, lol. Although if I'm not mistaken, it's not that crazy when it comes to leveling up in Just Dance. If you play the game like once every week, then yeah it's gonna seem impossible. If you play it religiously like how some people play COD, Battlefield, Overwatch, etc.. it should be no problem what so ever. It's also a fun party game if you have friends over.. Easy stars, easy leveling lol.

Regardless, I'm probably gonna wait for the price to drop on the game first. I picked up the gold edition of 2016 last year and I haven't even played it.

2016 was fun/easy/fast platinum if you have ps4 camera + 4 ps moves

Edited by RAKAN_KSA_MAX
  • Like 1

And online level isn't being transferred from previous titles so you have to start from scratch? 

Does it mean we have same long as hell shit like JD 2015?

UPDATE: LOL, I realized that it's PS3 version. Than it's not suprise cause JD2016 PS3 also had same trophies from JD2015.

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

no they dont , ps moves much better

I agree, moves work the best.

The online grind will be boring, they really should ditch that for this game.

I hope the ps4 list will be like the 2016 ps4 version. Kind of liked the 'quest' addition

Edited by Barriebar17

I remember using phone on jd2016 and nothing was wrong with it getting 5 stars, i just hate some in game messed up glitches where a golden move wont register, the 2015 is dead for me as the online wants you to dance with alot of different players, it also wont let me join

i bought JD 2015 PS3 recently and i got that trophy in few hours , join the world dance floor and leave your ps move for few hours and the trophy is yours !

the really problem is i want it all trophy 

You'll need online level 5000 

buy all avatars + mash ups

also you need to unlock all 6 monthly mash ups it will appear from october to march if you missed one you have to wait the year !!!