Success story trophy...

DividedByMankind

A lot of people say that this game has issues with the online trophies not unlocking. The solutions I've heard of that work are: Do all 100 online wins without ever leaving the multiplayer and win 100 matches without any losses, you should probably quit the game now and try to do one of those things in one session. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 16-10-2016 at 11:59 AM, Sergen said:

A lot of people say that this game has issues with the online trophies not unlocking. The solutions I've heard of that work are: Do all 100 online wins without ever leaving the multiplayer and win 100 matches without any losses, you should probably quit the game now and try to do one of those things in one session. 

Unfortunately I can confirm this. I've been trying to get the 100 wins trophy almost the whole day now. I've got more than 500+ wins atm and it still didn't unlock. I've tried doing it all in one go as well, but got a disconnect at my 67th win. This is probably one of the worst things that happened to me whilst boosting. 

On 17-10-2016 at 2:41 AM, DividedByMankind said:

As i see on other people getting 60wins just under an hour of 30wins, so i think ill be kk on this game, but thanks annyway.

I see you eventually managed to get it. Did you do it all within one go or what was your strategy for this?

EDIT: After 700+ wins I've finally managed to get it. It turns out that whenever you disconnect you just simply lose your statts. I've done 100 in a row without ever leaving the lobby and finally managed to get it. I had disconnect so many times. I even disconnected on 90+ wins and had to start all over again.. its.. really demotivating to say at least. Best of luck to anyone who's dealing with this issue. Hopefully you can make it work just like I did.

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 2

On 30/4/2018 at 0:28 AM, Floriiss said:

Unfortunately I can confirm this. I've been trying to get the 100 wins trophy almost the whole day now. I've got more than 500+ wins atm and it still didn't unlock. I've tried doing it all in one go as well, but got a disconnect at my 67th win. This is probably one of the worst things that happened to me whilst boosting. 

I see you eventually managed to get it. Did you do it all within one go or what was your strategy for this?

EDIT: After 700+ wins I've finally managed to get it. It turns out that whenever you disconnect you just simply lose your statts. I've done 100 in a row without ever leaving the lobby and finally managed to get it. I had disconnect so many times. I even disconnected on 90+ wins and had to start all over again.. its.. really demotivating to say at least. Best of luck to anyone who's dealing with this issue. Hopefully you can make it work just like I did.

Strange, I got all the player match trophies in about 2 hours, and I got many disconnections (only from the game, never from PSN), but every trophy is popped at the right moment (I manually counted the wins).

I'm sorry for you anyway. :/ Congrats on the patience and perseverance.

Now I'll go for the ranked match trophies.  

EDIT: Just got the ranked match trophies with no issue, even I got some disconnections but it worked perfectly anyway.
Well, to me this boost was not bad at all.

Edited by CriveL20
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5-5-2018 at 5:16 AM, CriveL20 said:

Strange, I got all the player match trophies in about 2 hours, and I got many disconnections (only from the game, never from PSN), but every trophy is popped at the right moment (I manually counted the wins).

I'm sorry for you anyway. :/ Congrats on the patience and perseverance.

Now I'll go for the ranked match trophies.  

EDIT: Just got the ranked match trophies with no issue, even I got some disconnections but it worked perfectly anyway.
Well, to me this boost was not bad at all.

I wish I had that luck hehe.

On 19-5-2018 at 11:13 PM, DPatriot said:

Late to the party but. Best is to do some matches and back up your saves. I personally did this. worked out pretty well.

@Floriiss

Damm!! that many matches. The fact that you put up with it.

Yeah it sucks.. what seemed to be like an easy 3-4 hours grind, became like a 20h+ grind haha. Well, atleast I've managed to get it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 2:04 PM, Floriiss said:

I wish I had that luck hehe.

Yeah it sucks.. what seemed to be like an easy 3-4 hours grind, became like a 20h+ grind haha. Well, atleast I've managed to get it eventually.

just got my 100 win player matches with no trouble even tho i had like 8 disconnections... 

man that really sucks! finished the damn thing in 2 hours only and you finished it in 20... like DAMN xD 

• 2 years later...

2020 UPDATE!

I can confirm that the online still works fine up to this day, I think me and my friend @timpurnat found the issue, in ranked you must do it in one session because leaving the game may cause the stats to reset I would say around 50%

regarding player match, you must do it in one session and I recommend backing up the save every 10 matches but for me my streak didn’t end even tho I disconnected and the stats looked like they reset, the game is 11 years old so I am honestly happy that they left the servers on 

best of luck for the people who will start this in the future, this game isn’t stable at all, it barley handled me and my friend

Edited by Atoya
  • Like 1