Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WatertownsFinest

Putting in the Effort Glitched?

11 posts in this topic

I have completed all 13 codex challenges from the first story... still no trophy

It's bizzare, such a good game and none of the trophies seem to work, it's just like GTA 5

Unlocking the codex for collecting all field manuals in a level and completing they story arc I don't think count as a challenge. Ones like guiding Big Bess through the forest undetected or Killing an enemy a certain way only counts as a challenge. I could be mistaken but I completed at least 15 or 16 codex before this trophy popped for me so I presume this is the case. 

I finish through mud and blood level which has 13 and yet havent got it i even have tried the last level of it and still didnt work

I finish through mud and blood level which has 13 and yet havent got it i even have tried the last level of it and still didnt work

As mentioned, only doing the challenges such as killing enemies a certain way, etc will count towards this, the codex for getting all the journals do not count.

On 10/23/2016 at 9:45 AM, coffe_blac said:

Unlocking the codex for collecting all field manuals in a level and completing they story arc I don't think count as a challenge. Ones like guiding Big Bess through the forest undetected or Killing an enemy a certain way only counts as a challenge. I could be mistaken but I completed at least 15 or 16 codex before this trophy popped for me so I presume this is the case. 

Wrong, collecting all field manuals in a chapter automatically count as a codex entry/challenge.

9 hours ago, Karlchen007 said:

No, it doesn't count as a challange.

What're you talking about?

Collecting field manuals for codex entries. Thoese entries doesn't count for the "putting in the effort" trophy. Believe me, i did it yesterday.

Edited by Karlchen007

Confirmed. Just got the trophy for doing all challenges, but still need half the field manuals.

Field manual codex entries are NOT challenges. Unsure whether the codex entries for finishing missions count as "challenges."