Trophy toughts?

Biertje373

Also trophy Dance Master , you have to reach superstar rank not just 5 stars , you'll need 11,000 or more score in a song to reach superstar

Hi, can I ask how do you usually play in order to get a very high score (11000+)?

For the last few games (JD 2015/16) I've been using the PS Move. However, for some songs, there are always certain sections that I can't do well, no matter how I approach them -- I tried to adjust the timing, velocity, and angle of my actions. So I'm just curious how do the pros do it. What sort of detail might you watch for?

• Like 2

Hi, can I ask how do you usually play in order to get a very high score (11000+)?

For the last few games (JD 2015/16) I've been using the PS Move. However, for some songs, there are always certain sections that I can't do well, no matter how I approach them -- I tried to adjust the timing, velocity, and angle of my actions. So I'm just curious how do the pros do it. What sort of detail might you watch for?

if you still stuck in same secion of any song just use jd controller app or ps camera , controller app is now much easier than before , also i really recommended ps camera

if you have enough space in your room , you can get around 11K or 12k easily if you have many mistakes

• Like 2

if you still stuck in same secion of any song just use jd controller app or ps camera , controller app is now much easier than before , also i really recommended ps camera

if you have enough space in your room , you can get around 11K or 12k easily if you have many mistakes

Thank you. I always thought the PS Move would be the most accurate. But perhaps that doesn't mean it's the easiest. I think with PS Eye, you really gotta know how to dance. I'm good with games and music, but actually pretty hopeless when it comes to involving my whole body. Might have to recruit some help, haha.

By the way, congrats on being the first to get the platinum trophy for both JD2016 and JD2017 now! I was the first in JD2015, but that one took stupidly long. Glad they've changed the trophies since.

• Like 1

Thank you. I always thought the PS Move would be the most accurate. But perhaps that doesn't mean it's the easiest. I think with PS Eye, you really gotta know how to dance. I'm good with games and music, but actually pretty hopeless when it comes to involving my whole body. Might have to recruit some help, haha.

By the way, congrats on being the first to get the platinum trophy for both JD2016 and JD2017 now! I was the first in JD2015, but that one took stupidly long. Glad they've changed the trophies since.

PS Eye calibration is not necessary , you'll need on ps3 to choose song/game modes 

and think you to mate ! , i still remember you when you got jd2015 platinum !

I still remember

I still remember

I still remember

I still remember

I still remember

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2016 at 7:44 AM, Charly_Py said:

Hi everyone! Im having problem with the trophy brint it on... I beat 10 challengers (some of them were friends of mine) and the trophy didnt pop :angry:

Any idea of how can I get the trophy? I did all my challenges on the video challenge section

you must beat 10 different challengers or same challenger but different songs , how ? 

1 find challenger 

2 beat him/her

3 go to depending challenges and choose (give up)

4 scroll down in history match and you'll find the same challenger 

5 press L1 in challenges and beat every challenges after each challenge go back and give up , if you have done all challenges for him/her go back to the video challenge manu and find another challenger ,

good luck it's easy one ! :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@RAKAN_KSA_MAX Since you seem to be the JD pro here :D I would like to know: you used a mix of psmove/phoneapp/camera to get the desired scores?

I have been using psmove all the time and sometimes I just barely reached 5 stars, in the past years. Kind of 'scared' of this 11 000 scoring on ALL songs this time around. Your advice is just to mix it up? If for example with 1 song I dont get the needed score using the psmove, just try the phone app or camera instead and I might just pull it off? Cause to me it always felt as if the camera/phone app did not recognize my movements correctly...

Also which song(s) do you recommend for ''only good/perfect''  and 4 players 5 starring this year? 

• Like 1

On 27/02/2017 at 4:56 AM, Barriebar17 said:

@RAKAN_KSA_MAX Since you seem to be the JD pro here :D I would like to know: you used a mix of psmove/phoneapp/camera to get the desired scores?

I have been using psmove all the time and sometimes I just barely reached 5 stars, in the past years. Kind of 'scared' of this 11 000 scoring on ALL songs this time around. Your advice is just to mix it up? If for example with 1 song I dont get the needed score using the psmove, just try the phone app or camera instead and I might just pull it off? Cause to me it always felt as if the camera/phone app did not recognize my movements correctly...

Also which song(s) do you recommend for ''only good/perfect''  and 4 players 5 starring this year? 

11000 on all songs is NOT bad as it sound i had some issues with some songs like extreme version of sorry , just dance is only needs your patience practice , also they improve the scoring system , and about good or perfect trophy 

if you bought the game they'll give you 2 days trial for just dance unlimited that will allow you to play 250 song from old just dance games go to just dance 2 songs and choose 'baby girl' song its very easy also there's easy songs from just dance kids , if you dont have just dance unlimited and dont want to waste your money play  Run The Night its easy 

and 4 players trophy AKA 10 jewels on PS4 play any song you want it but i did it on titanium by sia 

and DO NOT buy PS3 version of the game becasue is currently ''unachieveable'' 

i want to do trophy guide for this game but my english is not good enough for that x.x

• Like 3

15 hours ago, RAKAN_KSA_MAX said:

11000 on all songs is NOT bad as it sound i had some issues with some songs like extreme version of sorry , just dance is only needs your patience practice , also they improve the scoring system , and about good or perfect trophy 

if you bought the game they'll give you 2 days trial for just dance unlimited that will allow you to play 250 song from old just dance games go to just dance 2 songs and choose 'baby girl' song its very easy also there's easy songs from just dance kids , if you dont have just dance unlimited and dont want to waste your money play  Run The Night its easy 

and 4 players trophy AKA 10 jewels on PS4 play any song you want it but i did it on titanium by sia 

and DO NOT buy PS3 version of the game becasue is currently ''unachieveable'' 

i want to do trophy guide for this game but my english is not good enough for that x.x  

Thanks for the unlimited advice. I did not know about that :facepalm:, that will be helpful to me and others! I will get the game and start it on an alt account just to be sure, since I really don't know if I can get 11000 points on all the extreme versions.

I think 75% of the songs should be no problem to me, and like you say practice makes perfect! But in the past there were always some songs I barely could get 10000 points, because some movements would just not register correctly for me. Never tried the camera and phone apps on the songs I had trouble with, kept using the psmove since I thought that would be most accurate. Will give the other methods a try and see if it works out for me..

Also your English really is good enough, I understand you perfectly!

Edited by Barriebar17
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Barriebar17 said:

Thanks for the unlimited advice. I did not know about that :facepalm:, that will be helpful to me and others! I will get the game and start it on an alt account just to be sure, since I really don't know if I can get 11000 points on all the extreme versions.

I think 75% of the songs should be no problem to me, and like you say practice makes perfect! But in the past there were always some songs I barely could get 10000 points, because some movements would just not register correctly for me. Never tried the camera and phone apps on the songs I had trouble with, kept using the psmove since I thought that would be most accurate. Will give the other methods a try and see if it works out for me..

Also your English really is good enough, I understand you perfectly!

Old just dance is way harder than just dance 2016/17 , it won't so bad for you , good luck !

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/2/2017 at 11:51 PM, RAKAN_KSA_MAX said:

Just do the guide mate, don't worry about you English. Your English is fine and the guide's purpose is to help people, I don't think anybody will complain if the guide contains a few grammar/spelling mistakes, don't worry about it.

Just do the guide, it will help a lot!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mitsmarg said:

Just do the guide mate, don't worry about you English. Your English is fine and the guide's purpose is to help people, I don't think anybody will complain if the guide contains a few grammar/spelling mistakes, don't worry about it.

Just do the guide, it will help a lot!

Well i'll try then if i could help anybody :) :D

• Like 1

• 7 months later...